?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

골짜기에서 함께하시는 하나님

- 김영균 목사 -

[본문] 왕상20:28

[하나님]의 사람이 나아와 이스라엘 왕에게 말하여 이르되, {주}가 이같이 말하노라. 시리아 사람들이 말하기를, {주}는 산의 신이요, 골짜기의 신은 아니라, 하였도다. 그러므로 내가 이 온 큰 무리를 네 손에 넘겨주리니 내가 {주}인 줄을 너희가 알리라, 하니라.

28And there came a man of God, and spake unto the king of Israel, and said, Thus saith the LORD, Because the Syrians have said, The LORD [is] God of the hills, but he [is] not God of the valleys, therefore will I deliver all this great multitude into thine hand, and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.

우리는 모두 인생을 살면서 골짜기의 경험과 산꼭대기의 경험을 두루 하게 됩니다.

좋은 일이 있을 때는 교만해져서 하나님이 필요없다고 생각하고 재앙의 때에는 불평하고 쓴 뿌리를 낸 일이 성경에 나옵니다.

그러지 않으려면 하나님께 밀착해야 합니다.

전7:14
14 형통하는 날에는 기뻐하되 역경을 당하는 날에는 깊이 생각하라. [하나님]께서 또한 이것과 저것을 마주보게 두신 것은 사람이 자기 뒤에 일어날 일을 찾지 못하게 하려 하심이로다.
14 In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of adversity consider: God also hath set the one over against the other, to the end that man should find nothing after him.

약5:13
13 너희 가운데 고난을 당하는 자가 있느냐? 그는 기도할 것이요, 즐거워하는 자가 있느냐? 그는 시를 노래할지어다.
13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

성경에는 일곱 개의 큰 골짜기가 나옵니다.
골짜기마다 하나님께서 우리와 함께하십니다.

1. 싯딤골짜기 (죄의 골짜기)
 창13:1~12
1 아브람이 자기 아내와 자기의 모든 소유와 자기와 함께한 롯과 더불어 이집트에서 올라와 남쪽으로 들어갔는데
1 And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.
2 아브람에게 가축과 은과 금이 심히 풍부하였더라.
2 And Abram [was] very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold.
3 그가 남쪽에서부터 이동하여 벧엘에 이르러 벧엘과 아이 사이 곧 처음에 자기 장막이 있던 곳에 이르렀고
3 And he went on his journeys from the south even to Bethel, unto the place where his tent had been at the beginning, between Bethel and Hai;
4 제단이 있던 곳에 이르렀는데 그것은 그가 거기서 처음에 만든 것이더라. 아브람이 거기서 {주}의 이름을 부르니라.
4 Unto the place of the altar, which he had made there at the first: and there Abram called on the name of the LORD.
5 ¶ 아브람과 함께 간 롯에게도 양 떼와 소 떼와 장막이 있었으므로
5 And Lot also, which went with Abram, had flocks, and herds, and tents.
6 그 땅이 그들을 감당하지 못하여 그들이 함께 거하지 못하였으니 그들의 소유가 많아서 그들이 함께 거할 수 없었더라.
6 And the land was not able to bear them, that they might dwell together: for their substance was great, so that they could not dwell together.
7 아브람의 가축의 목자들과 롯의 가축의 목자들 사이에 다툼이 일어났고 또 그때에 가나안 족속과 브리스 족속도 그 땅에 거하였더라.
7 And there was a strife between the herdmen of Abram's cattle and the herdmen of Lot's cattle: and the Canaanite and the Perizzite dwelled then in the land.
8 아브람이 롯에게 이르되, 우리는 형제라. 원하노니 나와 너 사이에, 내 목자들과 네 목자들 사이에 다툼이 일어나게 하지 말자.
8 And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we [be] brethren.
9 네 앞에 온 땅이 있지 아니하냐? 원하노니 너는 내게서 갈라서라. 네가 왼쪽을 취하면 나는 오른쪽으로 가고 네가 오른쪽으로 떠나면 나는 왼쪽으로 가리라, 하니라.
9 [Is] not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if [thou wilt take] the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if [thou depart] to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
10 롯이 눈을 들어 요르단의 온 평야를 바라보니 네가 소알에 이를 때에 보듯이 그것이 모든 곳에서 물이 잘 공급되었으며 {주}께서 소돔과 고모라를 멸하시기 전이었으므로 {주}의 동산 같고 이집트 땅 같았더라.
10 And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it [was] well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, [even] as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.
11 이에 롯이 자기를 위해 요르단의 온 평야를 택하고 동쪽으로 옮겨갔으므로 그들이 서로 갈라서매
11 Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan; and Lot journeyed east: and they separated themselves the one from the other.
12 아브람은 가나안 땅에 거하고 롯은 그 평야의 도시들에 거하며 소돔을 향해 장막을 쳤더라.
12 Abram dwelled in the land of Canaan, and Lot dwelled in the cities of the plain, and pitched [his] tent toward Sodom.

2. 에스골 골짜기(결단의 골짜기)
 신1:21~26
21 보라, {주} 네 [하나님]께서 이 땅을 네 앞에 두셨은즉 {주} 네 조상들의 [하나님]께서 네게 말씀하신 대로 올라가 그것을 소유하라. 두려워하지 말라. 낙담하지 말라, 하였느니라.
21 Behold, the LORD thy God hath set the land before thee: go up [and] possess [it], as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.
22 ¶ 너희 각 사람이 내게로 가까이 나아와 이르되, 우리가 사람들을 우리보다 먼저 보내어 우리를 위해 이 땅을 탐지하게 하고 우리가 마땅히 어느 길로 올라가야 할지 또 어느 도시들로 들어가야 할지 우리에게 말을 다시 전하게 하리이다, 하기에
22 And ye came near unto me every one of you, and said, We will send men before us, and they shall search us out the land, and bring us word again by what way we must go up, and into what cities we shall come.
23 내가 그 말을 매우 기쁘게 여겨 너희 중에서 각 지파에서 한 사람씩 열두 사람을 취하매
23 And the saying pleased me well: and I took twelve men of you, one of a tribe:
24 그들이 돌이켜 산에 올라가서 에스골 골짜기에 이르러 그곳을 탐지하고
24 And they turned and went up into the mountain, and came unto the valley of Eshcol, and searched it out.
25 그 땅의 열매를 손에 취해 우리에게 가지고 내려와 우리에게 말을 다시 전하며 이르되, 그곳은 {주} 우리 [하나님]께서 우리에게 주시는 좋은 땅이라, 하였느니라.
25 And they took of the fruit of the land in their hands, and brought [it] down unto us, and brought us word again, and said, [It is] a good land which the LORD our God doth give us.
26 그럼에도 불구하고 너희가 올라가려 하지 아니하고 {주} 너희 [하나님]의 명령을 거역하며
26 Notwithstanding ye would not go up, but rebelled against the commandment of the LORD your God:

3. 기드론(여호사밧) 골짜기(고통의 골짜기)
 요18:1
1예수님께서 이 말씀들을 하시고 자기 제자들과 함께 기드론 시내 너머로 나아가셔서 자기 제자들과 함께 거기에 있던 동산으로 들어가시니라.
1When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples.

욜3:12~16
 12이교도들은 깨어서 여호사밧 골짜기로 올라올지어다. 내가 거기에 앉아서 사방의 모든 이교도들을 심판하리라.
12Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

4. 엘라 골짜기(전쟁의 골짜기)
 삼상17:1~4
 이제 블레셋 사람들이 싸우기 위해 자기들의 군대를 함께 모으고 유다에 속한 소고에 함께 모여 소고와 아세가 사이에 있는 에베스담밈에 진을 치매
1Now the Philistines gathered together their armies to battle, and were gathered together at Shochoh, which [belongeth] to Judah, and pitched between Shochoh and Azekah, in Ephesdammim.
2사울과 이스라엘 사람들이 함께 모여 엘라 골짜기 옆에 진을 치고 블레셋 사람들을 마주보며 전투대형을 갖추더라.
2And Saul and the men of Israel were gathered together, and pitched by the valley of Elah, and set the battle in array against the Philistines.
3블레셋 사람들은 이편 산에 섰고 이스라엘은 저편 산에 섰으며 그들 사이에는 골짜기가 있더라.
3And the Philistines stood on a mountain on the one side, and Israel stood on a mountain on the other side: and [there was] a valley between them.
4¶ 블레셋 사람들의 진영에서 가드 출신의 골리앗이라는 이름의 투사가 나오는데 그의 키는 육 큐빗 한 뼘이더라.
4And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height [was] six cubits and a span.

5. 아골 골짜기(징계의 골짜기)
 수7:24~26
 24여호수아와 온 이스라엘이 세라의 아들 아간을 붙잡고 은과 옷과 금덩이와 그의 아들딸들과 소와 나귀와 양과 장막과 그에게 속한 모든 것을 데리고 아골 골짜기로 가서
24And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them unto the valley of Achor.
25여호수아가 이르되, 네가 어찌하여 우리를 괴롭게 하였느냐? {주}께서 이 날 너를 괴롭게 하시리라, 하매 온 이스라엘이 그를 돌로 치고 그들을 돌로 친 뒤에 불로 태우며
25And Joshua said, Why hast thou troubled us? the LORD shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones.
26그의 위에 돌무더기를 크게 쌓아 이 날까지 이르게 하였더라. 이에 {주}께서 자신의 맹렬한 분노에서 돌아서시니 그러므로 그곳의 이름을 이 날까지 아골 골짜기라 하였더라.
26And they raised over him a great heap of stones unto this day. So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Wherefore the name of that place was called, The valley of Achor, unto this day.

6. 힌놈 아들의 골짜기(사망의 골짜기)
 렘19:5, 6
5또한 그들이 바알의 산당들을 건축하고 자기 아들들을 불로 태워 바알에게 번제 헌물로 바쳤거니와 그것은 내가 명령하거나 말하거나 생각한 바가 아니니라.
5They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire [for] burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake [it], neither came [it] into my mind:
6그러므로, 보라, 날들이 이르리니 다시는 이곳을 도벳이라 하거나 힌놈의 아들의 골짜기라 하지 아니하고 살육 골짜기라 하리라. {주}가 말하노라.
6Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that this place shall no more be called Tophet, nor The valley of the son of Hinnom, but The valley of slaughter.

왕하23:10
10또 그가 힌놈의 자손들의 골짜기에 있는 도벳을 더럽게 하여 아무도 몰렉을 위하여 자기 아들이나 딸을 불 가운데로 지나가게 하지 못하게 하니라.
10And he defiled Topheth, which [is] in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech.

7. 이스라엘(므깃도) 골짜기(아마겟돈 골짜기)
 슥12:10, 11
내가 다윗의 집과 예루살렘 거주민들 위에 은혜의 영과 간구하는 영을 부어 주리니 그들이 나 곧 자기들이 찌른 나를 바라보고 사람이 자기 외아들을 위하여 애곡하듯 그를 위하여 애곡하며 사람이 자기의 처음 난 자를 위하여 쓰라리게 슬퍼하듯 그를 위하여 쓰라리게 슬퍼하리로다.
10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.
11그 날에 마치 므깃돈 골짜기의 하다드림몬에서의 애곡과 같은 큰 애곡이 예루살렘에 있으리라.11In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

호1:5
5그 날에 내가 예스르엘 골짜기에서 이스라엘의 활을 꺾으리라, 하시니라.
5And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow of Israel in the valley of Jezreel.

P.S. 우리는 모두, 이스라엘 백성이 브라가 골짜기에서 주님을 찬송한 것처럼 주님을 영원토록 찬송할 것입니다.

할렐루야.

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
166 교리 예수 그리스도, 우리의 신랑 김수광 07.04 78
165 교리 신앙생활에서 세 가지 본질적인 것 김수광 04.14 104
164 교리 복음 속에 계시된 부활 김수광 04.04 81
163 교리 예수님께서 하실 수 없는 것들? 김수광 04.03 48
162 교리 다섯 가지 복음 김수광 02.28 108
161 교리 자신을 계시하시는 하나님 김수광 02.21 137
160 교리 사람이신 그리스도 예수님(the man Christ J... 김수광 02.07 147
159 교리 바울에게 보여주신 4가지 환상 김수광 01.31 83
158 교리 하나님의 진노 김수광 01.24 124