?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

왜, 예수님이어야 하는가  

- 김영균 목사 -

세상 사람들은, 세상에 많은 종교가 있는데 왜 꼭 예수님을 믿어야만 구원을 받느냐,고 묻습니다. “산 정상에 오르는 등산로가 여럿이듯이 다양한 종교로 구원을 받을 수 있지 않느냐”고 묻습니다. 그러나 다른 모든 종교와 예수님은 다릅니다(기독교, 가톨릭 같은 종교는 때로 다른 종교들과 비슷할 수 있습니다). 

종교가 아니라 예수님입니다. 그 이유는 다음과 같습니다. 

1.    그분의 놀라운 출생
-    그 누구도 예수님처럼 출생하지 않았습니다. 
마1:21~25 
21그녀가 아들을 낳으리니 너는 그의 이름을 {예수}라 하라. 이는 그가 자기 백성을 그들의 죄들에서 구원할 것이기 때문이라, 하니라.
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
22이제 이 모든 일이 일어난 것은 [주]에 관하여 대언자를 통해 말씀하신 것을 성취하려 하심이라. 이르시되,
Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23보라, 처녀가 아이를 배어 아들을 낳을 것이요, 그들이 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 하리라, 하셨으니 이것을 번역하면 우리와 함께 계시는 [하나님]이라는 뜻이라.
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
24이에 요셉이 잠에서 깨어 일어나 [주]의 천사가 자기에게 지시한 대로 행하여 자기 아내를 취하고
Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
25그녀가 그녀의 맏아들을 낳을 때까지 그녀를 알지 아니하다가 낳으매 그의 이름을 {예수}라 하니라.
And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

2.    그분의 놀라운 삶
-    그 누구도 예수님처럼 살지 못했습니다. 
마11:4~6
4예수님께서 그들에게 대답하여 이르시되, 가서 너희가 듣고 보는 그것들을 요한에게 다시 보이되
Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:
5곧 눈먼 자들이 시력을 받으며 다리 저는 자들이 걸으며 나병 환자들이 정결하게 되며 귀먹은 자들이 들으며 죽은 자들이 일으켜지며 가난한 자들에게 복음이 선포된다, 하라.
The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
6누구든지 나로 인하여 실족하지 아니할 자는 복이 있도다, 하시니라.
And blessed is [he], whosoever shall not be offended in me.

요9:24~35 
24이에 그들이 눈멀었던 그 사람을 다시 불러 그에게 이르되, 찬양을 [하나님]께 드리라. 우리는 이 사람이 죄인인 줄 아노라, 하니
Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner.
25그가 응답하여 이르되, 그가 죄인인지 아닌지 나는 알지 못하며 한 가지 아는 것은 내가 눈멀었으나 지금은 보는 것이니이다, 하매
He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner [or no], I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
26그때에 그들이 다시 그에게 이르되, 그가 네게 무엇을 하였느냐? 그가 어떻게 네 눈을 열어 주었느냐? 하니
Then said they to him again, What did he to thee? how opened he thine eyes?
27그가 그들에게 대답하되, 내가 이미 당신들에게 고하였어도 당신들이 듣지 아니하고 어찌하여 다시 듣고자 하나이까? 당신들도 그의 제자가 되고자 하나이까? 하매
He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear [it] again? will ye also be his disciples?
28이에 그들이 그에게 욕하며 이르되, 너는 그의 제자이나 우리는 모세의 제자니라.
Then they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses' disciples.
29[하나님]께서 모세에게 말씀하신 줄을 우리가 알거니와 이 자로 말하건대 그가 어디서 왔는지 우리가 알지 못하노라, 하니라.
We know that God spake unto Moses: [as for] this [fellow], we know not from whence he is.
30그 사람이 그들에게 응답하여 이르되, 당신들은 그가 어디서 왔는지 알지 못하나 그가 내 눈을 열어 주었으니 참으로 여기에 이상한 일이 있도다.
The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and [yet] he hath opened mine eyes.
31[하나님]께서 죄인들의 말은 듣지 아니하시나 어떤 사람이 [하나님]께 경배하며 그분의 뜻을 행하면 그분께서 그의 말은 들으시는 줄을 이제 우리가 아나이다.
Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
32세상이 시작된 이래로 태어나면서부터 눈먼 사람의 눈을 어떤 사람이 열어 주었다 하는 말을 아무도 듣지 못하였나이다.
Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.
33이 사람이 [하나님]에게서 오지 아니하였으면 아무 일도 할 수 없었으리이다, 하매
If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
34그들이 그에게 응답하여 이르되, 네가 전적으로 죄들 가운데서 태어나 우리를 가르치느냐? 하고 그를 내쫓으니라.
They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.
35예수님께서 그들이 그를 내쫓았다는 것을 들으시고 그를 만나사 그에게 이르시되, 네가 [하나님]의 [아들]을 믿느냐? 하시니
Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?

마8:2~4
2보라, 한 나병 환자가 와서 그분께 경배하며 이르되, [주]여, 주께서 원하시면 나를 정결하게 하실 수 있나이다, 하매
And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
3예수님께서 손을 내밀어 그에게 대시며 이르시되, 내가 원하노니 너는 정결할지어다, 하신즉 곧 그의 나병이 정결하게 되니라.
And Jesus put forth [his] hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
4예수님께서 그에게 이르시되, 삼가 너는 아무에게도 말하지 말고 네 길로 가서 제사장에게 네 자신을 보이고 또 모세가 명령한 예물을 드려 그들에게 증거로 삼으라, 하시니라.
And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

막2:3~12
3그들이 한 마비 병 환자를 데리고 그분께 오는데 네 사람이 그를 나르더라.
And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four.
4그들이 밀려드는 무리로 인해 그분께 가까이 갈 수 없으므로 그분께서 계신 곳의 지붕을 벗기고 부순 뒤 마비 병 환자가 누운 자리를 달아 내리거늘
And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken [it] up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.
5예수님께서 그들의 믿음을 보시고 마비 병 환자에게 이르시되, 아들아, 네 죄들을 용서받을지어다, 하시니라.
When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.
6그러나 서기관들 중의 어떤 자들이 거기 앉아서 마음속으로 따져 보며 이르되,
But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts,
7이 사람이 어찌하여 이렇게 신성모독하는 말을 하느냐? 오직 [하나님] 외에 누가 능히 죄들을 용서하겠느냐? 하더라.
Why doth this [man] thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?
8예수님께서 그들이 속으로 그렇게 따져 보는 줄을 자신의 영으로 아시고 즉시 그들에게 이르시되, 너희가 어찌하여 마음속으로 이것들을 따져 보느냐?
And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?
9마비 병 환자에게, 네 죄들을 용서받을지어다, 하고 말하는 것과, 일어나 네 자리를 들고 걸어가라, 하고 말하는 것 중에 어느 것이 더 쉬우냐?
Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, [Thy] sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?
10그러나 사람의 [아들]이 땅에서 죄들을 용서하는 권능을 가진 줄을 너희가 알게 하려 하노라, 하시고 (마비 병 환자에게 이르시되,)
But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)
11내가 네게 이르노니, 일어나 네 자리를 들고 네 길로 네 집으로 가라, 하시매
I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.
12그가 즉시 일어나 자리를 들고 그들 모두 앞에서 나아가거늘 그들이 다 놀라 [하나님]께 영광을 돌리며 이르되, 우리가 그 일을 이런 식으로는 결코 본 적이 없다, 하니라.
And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.

눅23:13~16
13¶ 빌라도가 수제사장들과 치리자들과 백성을 함께 불러
And Pilate, when he had called together the chief priests and the rulers and the people,
14그들에게 이르되, 너희가 이 사람을 내게로 데려와 백성을 나쁜 길로 이끄는 자라 하였도다. 보라, 내가 너희 앞에서 그를 조사하였으되 너희가 고소하는 그 일들에 대하여 내가 이 사람에게서 아무 잘못도 찾지 못하였고
Said unto them, Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people: and, behold, I, having examined [him] before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof ye accuse him:
15내가 너희를 헤롯에게 보내었으나 그 역시 전혀 찾지 못하였도다. 보라, 그는 죽을 일을 하지 아니하였느니라.
No, nor yet Herod: for I sent you to him; and, lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him.
16그러므로 내가 그를 징계하고 놓아주리라, 하니
I will therefore chastise him, and release [him].

3.    그분의 놀라운 말씀
-    그 누구도 예수님처럼 말하지 못했습니다.
요7:45, 46
45¶ 그때에 직무 수행자들이 수제사장들과 바리새인들에게로 오니 그들이 저들에게 이르되, 어찌하여 그를 데려오지 아니하였느냐? 하매
Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him?
46직무 수행자들이 대답하되, 결코 아무도 이 사람처럼 말하지 아니하였나이다, 하니
The officers answered, Never man spake like this man.

4.    그분의 놀라운 죽음 
-    그 누구도 예수님처럼 죽지 못했습니다.
롬5:6~8
6우리가 아직 힘이 없을 때에 그리스도께서 정하신 때가 되어 경건치 아니한 자들을 위해 죽으셨느니라.
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
7의로운 사람을 위해 죽으려는 자가 거의 없고 선한 사람을 위해 감히 죽고자 하는 자가 혹 있거니와
For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
8우리가 아직 죄인이었을 때에 그리스도께서 우리를 위해 죽으심으로 [하나님]께서 우리를 향한 자신의 사랑을 당당히 제시하시느니라.
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

전8:8
8영을 다스리는 권능이 있어 영을 머무르게 할 사람이 없고 죽는 날에 권능을 가진 사람도 없으며 그 전쟁에서는 면제받는 것도 없나니 사악함도 자기에게 넘겨진 자들을 건져 내지 못하리로다.
[There is] no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither [hath he] power in the day of death: and [there is] no discharge in [that] war; neither shall wickedness deliver those that are given to it.

5.    그분의 놀라운 부활
-    그 누구도 예수님처럼 부활하지 못했습니다. 
계1:17~18
17내가 그분을 볼 때에 죽은 자같이 그분의 발 앞에 쓰러지니 그분께서 오른손을 내 위에 얹으시며 내게 이르시되, 두려워하지 말라. 나는 처음이요 마지막이니
And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18나는 살아 있는 자라. 전에 죽었으나, 보라, 내가 영원무궁토록 살아 있노라. 아멘. 또한 내가 지옥과 사망의 열쇠들을 가지고 있노라.
I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

눅24:5~6
5그들이 두려워서 얼굴을 땅에 대고 엎드리니 저들이 그들에게 이르되, 너희가 어찌하여 살아 계신 분을 죽은 자들 가운데서 찾느냐?
And as they were afraid, and bowed down [their] faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?
6그분은 여기 계시지 아니하고 일어나셨느니라. 그분께서 아직 갈릴리에 계실 때에 너희에게 어떻게 말씀하셨는지 기억하라.
He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,

6.    그분의 놀라운 재림
-    그 누구도 예수님처럼 다시 오지 못합니다. 
살전4:13~17 
13그러나 형제들아, 잠자는 자들에 관하여 너희가 모르기를 내가 원치 아니하노니 이것은 너희가 아무 소망 없는 다른 사람들 같이 슬퍼하지 아니하게 하려 함이라.
But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14우리가 예수님께서 죽으셨다가 다시 일어나셨음을 믿을진대 그와 같이 예수님 안에서 잠자는 자들도 [하나님]께서 그분과 함께 데려오시리라.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15우리가 [주]의 말씀으로 너희에게 이것을 말하노니 곧 [주]께서 오실 때까지 살아서 남아 있는 우리가 결코 잠자는 자들보다 앞서지 못하리라.
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16[주]께서 호령과 천사장의 음성과 [하나님]의 나팔 소리와 함께 친히 하늘로부터 내려오시리니 그리스도 안에서 죽은 자들이 먼저 일어나고
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17그 뒤에 살아서 남아 있는 우리가 그들과 함께 구름들 속으로 채여 올라가 공중에서 [주]를 만나리라. 그리하여 우리가 항상 [주]와 함께 있으리라.
Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

이처럼 예수님은 그 누구와도 다른 분, 즉 거룩하신 분입니다. 
“거룩하신 이가 이르시되, 그런즉 너희가 나를 누구와 같다 하겠으며 누구와 동등하다 하겠느냐?” 하시느니라.