?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

영적 성장의 비결 

- 김영균 목사 -

이집트로부터 구속받아 홍해를 건너온 이스라엘 백성을 하나님께서는 군대라고 칭하십니다. 

출13:18
8그러나 [하나님]께서 홍해의 광야 길을 통해 백성을 인도하시니 이스라엘 자손이 이집트 땅에서 나와 무장을 하고 올라가니라.
18But God led the people about, [through] the way of the wilderness of the Red sea: and the children of Israel went up harnessed out of the land of Egypt.

우리 역시 예수그리스도의 군사입니다. 
딤후2:3, 4
3그러므로 너는 예수 그리스도의 좋은 군사로서 고난을 견디어 내라.
3Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
4전쟁을 하는 어떤 사람도 이 세상 삶의 일에 얽매이지 아니하나니 이것은 그가 자기를 군사로 택한 자를 기쁘게 하려 함이라.
4No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of [this] life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

우리는 전쟁을 합니다. 
영적 전쟁입니다. 
엡6:12
12우리는 살과 피와 맞붙어 싸우지 아니하고 정사들과 권능들과 이 세상 어둠의 치리자들과 높은 처소들에 있는 영적 사악함과 맞붙어 싸우느니라.
12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

전쟁에서는 승리이든지 패배이든지 둘 중 하나밖에 없습니다. 승리하신 주님이 우리 안에 계십니다. 

그러나 승리는 자동으로 보장되지 않습니다. 하나님의 말씀에서 승리의 비결을 확인하십시오. 그리고 말씀을 붙드십시오. 그리고 승리를 향유하시고, 승리를 주신 주님께 찬양을 드리십시오. 

1.    우리의 전쟁은 영적인 전쟁입니다 
엡6:12
12우리는 살과 피와 맞붙어 싸우지 아니하고 정사들과 권능들과 이 세상 어둠의 치리자들과 높은 처소들에 있는 영적 사악함과 맞붙어 싸우느니라.
12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

2.    모든 생각을 사로잡아 그리스도께 순종하게 하십시오 
고후10:1~6 
1나 바울은 이제 그리스도의 온유함과 부드러움을 힘입어 직접 너희에게 간청하노라. 내가 너희와 함께 너희 가운데 있으면 비천하고 떠나 있으면 너희를 향해 담대하지만
1Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence [am] base among you, but being absent am bold toward you:
2너희에게 간청하노니 내가 너희와 함께 있을 때에 그 확신을 가지고 너희를 담대히 대하지 않게 하라. 그러나 우리를 육신에 따라 걷는 자로 생각하는 자들에 대하여는 내가 그런 확신을 가지고 담대히 대할 줄로 생각하노라.
2But I beseech [you], that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which think of us as if we walked according to the flesh.
3비록 우리가 육신 안에서 걸으나 육신을 따라 싸우지 아니하노니
3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4(우리의 전쟁 무기는 육신에 속하지 아니하고 [하나님]을 통해 강력하여 강한 요새들도 무너뜨리느니라.)
4(For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5우리는 상상하는 것과 또 [하나님]을 아는 것을 대적하여 스스로를 높이는 모든 높은 것을 무너뜨리고 모든 생각을 사로잡아 그리스도께 순종하게 하며
5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
6너희의 순종이 이루어질 때에 모든 불순종을 응징하려고 준비되어 있노라.
6And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

잠16:3
네 일들을 {주}께 맡기라. 그리하면 네가 생각하는 것들이 굳게 세워지리라.
3Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.

3.    생각이 항상 주님께 머물게 하십시오
사26:3
3주께서는 생각을 주께 고정시킨 자를 완전한 평강으로 지키시리니 이는 그가 주를 신뢰하기 때문이니이다.
3Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee.

4.    억측(악한 추측)을 하지 마십시오 
전7:29
보라, 내가 발견한 것은 오직 이것이니 곧 [하나님]은 사람을 곧바르게 만드셨으나 그들이 많은 창안물을 찾아냈다는 것이라.
29Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

엡4:15
15오직 사랑 안에서 진리를 말하며 모든 일에서 그분 안에 이르도록 성장하게 하려 함이라. 그분은 머리시니 곧 그리스도시니라.
15But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ:

딤전6:3, 4
3만일 어떤 사람이 다른 식으로 가르치고 온전한 말씀들 곧 우리 [주] 예수 그리스도의 말씀들과 하나님의 성품에 따른 교리에 동의하지 아니하면
3If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, [even] the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4그는 교만하여 아무것도 알지 못하고 오히려 논쟁과 말다툼을 좋아하는 자니라. 이로써 시기와 다툼과 욕설과 악한 추측이 생기며
He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

5.    염려 대신 기도를 하십시오 
빌4:6~7 
6아무것도 염려하지 말고 오직 모든 일에서 기도와 간구로 너희가 요청할 것들을 감사와 더불어 [하나님]께 알리라.
6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7그리하면 모든 이해를 뛰어넘는 [하나님]의 평강이 그리스도 예수님을 통해 너희 마음과 생각을 지키시리라.
7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

6.    건전한 것을 생각하십시오
빌4:8
8끝으로 형제들아, 무엇이든지 진실한 것과 무엇이든지 정직한 것과 무엇이든지 의로운 것과 무엇이든지 순수한 것과 무엇이든지 사랑스러운 것과 무엇이든지 좋은 평판이 있는 것과 덕이 되는 것과 칭찬이 되는 것이 있거든 이런 것들을 곰곰이 생각하라.
8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

딤후1:7 
7[하나님]께서는 우리에게 두려움의 영을 주지 아니하시고 권능과 사랑과 건전한 생각의 영을 주셨느니라.
7For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.