단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

여호사밧의 세 가지 질문

- 김영균 목사 -

[본문] 대하20:1-12
1이 일 뒤에 또 모압 자손과 암몬 자손이 암몬 족속 외에 다른 사람들과 함께 와서 여호사밧을 치며 싸우려 하므로
1It came to pass after this also, [that] the children of Moab, and the children of Ammon, and with them [other] beside the Ammonites, came against Jehoshaphat to battle.
2그때에 어떤 이들이 와서 여호사밧에게 고하여 이르되, 큰 무리가 바다 건너 시리아 이편에서부터 왕을 치러 오는데, 보소서, 그들이 하사손다말 곧 엔게디에 있나이다, 하니
2Then there came some that told Jehoshaphat, saying, There cometh a great multitude against thee from beyond the sea on this side Syria; and, behold, they [be] in Hazazontamar, which [is] Engedi.
3여호사밧이 두려워하고 {주}를 구하기 위해 스스로 작정하며 온 유다에 두루 금식을 선포하매
3And Jehoshaphat feared, and set himself to seek the LORD, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah.
4유다가 {주}께 도움을 구하려고 함께 모이고 심지어 유다의 모든 도시에서 그들이 {주}를 구하려고 나왔더라
.4And Judah gathered themselves together, to ask [help] of the LORD: even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the LORD.
5¶ 여호사밧이 {주}의 집의 새 뜰 앞에서 유다와 예루살렘 회중 가운데 서서
5And Jehoshaphat stood in the congregation of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the LORD, before the new court,
6이르되, 오 {주} 우리 조상들의 [하나님]이여, 주는 하늘에서 [하나님]이 아니시니이까? 이교도들의 모든 왕국을 다스리지 아니하시나이까? 주의 손에 권능과 능력이 있으므로 능히 주를 막을 자가 아무도 없지 아니하나이까?
6And said, O LORD God of our fathers, [art] not thou God in heaven? and rulest [not] thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand [is there not] power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?
7주는 우리의 [하나님] 곧 전에 이 땅의 거주민들을 주의 백성 이스라엘 앞에서 쫓아내시고 이 땅을 주의 친구 아브라함의 씨에게 영원히 주신 분이 아니니이까?
7[Art] not thou our God, [who] didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend for ever?
8그들이 그 안에 거하면서 주의 이름을 위하여 그 안에 주를 위해 한 성소를 건축하고 이르기를,
8And they dwelt therein, and have built thee a sanctuary therein for thy name, saying,
9만일 칼이나 심판이나 역병이나 기근 같은 재앙이 우리에게 임할 때에 (주의 이름이 이 집에 있으므로) 우리가 이 집 앞과 주의 앞에 서서 우리의 고통 중에서 주께 부르짖으면 그때에 주께서 듣고 도우시리라, 하였나이다.
9If, [when] evil cometh upon us, [as] the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name [is] in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.
10이제, 보소서, 전에 이스라엘이 이집트 땅에서 나올 때에 주께서 그들로 하여금 암몬과 모압과 세일 산의 자손을 침략하지 못하게 하셨으므로 그들이 돌이켜서 그들을 떠나고 멸하지 아니하였거늘
10And now, behold, the children of Ammon and Moab and mount Seir, whom thou wouldest not let Israel invade, when they came out of the land of Egypt, but they turned from them, and destroyed them not;
11내가 아뢰오니 그들이 우리에게 보답하는 것을 보옵소서. 그들이 와서 주께서 우리에게 주사 상속받게 하신 주의 소유에서 우리를 쫓아내고자 하나이다.
11Behold, [I say, how] they reward us, to come to cast us out of thy possession, which thou hast given us to inherit.
12오 우리 [하나님]이여, 주께서 그들을 심판하지 아니하시려나이까? 우리를 치러 오는 이 큰 무리를 대적할 능력이 우리에게 없고 우리가 어떻게 할 줄도 모르며 우리 눈이 주만 바라보나이다, 하고
12O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes [are] upon thee.

외적의 칩입이라는 국가적 위기가 닥쳤을 때 여호사밧은 최우선적으로 하나님 앞에 나아가 기도했습니다. 

기도하면서, 하나님께 간구하는 세 가지 질문을 했습니다.  

“오 {주} 우리 조상들의 [하나님]이여, 주는 하늘에서 [하나님]이 아니시니이까?”

“주는 우리의 [하나님] 곧 전에 이 땅의 거주민들을 주의 백성 이스라엘 앞에서 쫓아내시고 이 땅을 주의 친구 아브라함의 씨에게 영원히 주신 분이 아니니이까?”

“오 우리 [하나님]이여, 주께서 그들을 심판하지 아니하시려나이까?”

이는 오늘날 국난을 맞이한 우리가 하나님께 기도할 때 그대로 적용할 수 있습니다. 

결국 하나님의 기도 응답으로 이스라엘 백성은 전쟁에서 승리하였습니다.

먼저 하나님의 말씀을 듣고 주님 앞에 엎드려 경배렸습니다.

그러고 나서 높이 찬양을 드렸습니다.

약속의 말씀을 믿고 찬양을 시작할 때 주님께서 개입하셔서 승리를 얻게 됩니다.

1. “주는 … 아니시나이까?”
사40:25, 26
25[거룩하신 이]가 이르시되, 그런즉 너희가 나를 누구와 같다 하겠으며 누구와 동등하다 하겠느냐? 하시느니라.
25To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
26너희 눈을 높이 들어 누가 이것들을 창조하였나 보라. 그분께서 수효대로 그것들의 군대를 이끌어 내시고 자신의 크신 능력으로 그것들 모두를 이름대로 부르시나니 그분의 권능이 강하므로 하나도 빠지지 아니하느니라.
26Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these [things], that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that [he is] strong in power; not one faileth.

미7:18-19
18어떤 신이 주와 같으니이까? 주께서는 불법을 용서하시고 자신의 상속 백성 중 남은 자들의 범법을 지나치시나이다. 그분께서는 긍휼을 기뻐하시므로 자신의 분노를 영원토록 품지 아니하시는도다.
18Who [is] a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth [in] mercy.
19그분께서 다시 돌이키시고 우리를 불쌍히 여기시며 우리의 불법들을 누르시리니 주께서 그들의 모든 죄를 바다의 깊음 속에 던지시리이다.
19He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

2. “주는 … 아니하셨나이까?”
수23:3
3{주} 너희 [하나님]께서 너희로 인하여 이 모든 민족들에게 행하신 모든 일을 너희가 보았나니 {주} 너희 [하나님]은 곧 너희를 위해 싸우신 그분이시니라.
3And ye have seen all that the LORD your God hath done unto all these nations because of you; for the LORD your God [is] he that hath fought for you.

느9:7-16,
7주는 {주} [하나님]이시니 주께서 전에 아브람을 택하사 갈대아 사람들의 우르에서 데리고 나오시고 그에게 아브라함이라는 이름을 주셨으며
7Thou [art] the LORD the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham;
8그의 마음이 주 앞에 신실함을 보시고 그와 언약을 맺으사 가나안 족속과 헷 족속과 아모리 족속과 브리스 족속과 여부스 족속과 기르가스 족속의 땅을 주되, 내가 말하거니와, 그것을 그의 씨에게 주리라고 하셨으며 또 주의 말씀들을 이루셨사오니 이는 주께서 의로우시기 때문이니이다.
8And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgashites, to give [it, I say], to his seed, and hast performed thy words; for thou [art] righteous:
9주께서 우리 조상들이 이집트에서 고통 받는 것을 보시며 홍해 옆에서 그들의 부르짖음을 들으시고
9And didst see the affliction of our fathers in Egypt, and heardest their cry by the Red sea;
10파라오와 그의 모든 신하와 그의 땅의 온 백성에게 표적들과 이적들을 보이셨사오니 이는 그들이 저들에게 교만히 행함을 주께서 아셨기 때문이니이다. 이와 같이 주께서 이름을 내심이 이 날과 같았나이다.
10And shewedst signs and wonders upon Pharaoh, and on all his servants, and on all the people of his land: for thou knewest that they dealt proudly against them. So didst thou get thee a name, as [it is] this day.
11주께서 또 그들 앞에서 바다를 가르사 그들이 바다 가운데를 마른 땅 위로 지나가게 하시며 그들을 핍박하던 자들을 힘센 물에 돌을 던지듯 깊음들 속으로 던지시고
11And thou didst divide the sea before them, so that they went through the midst of the sea on the dry land; and their persecutors thou threwest into the deeps, as a stone into the mighty waters.
12또 그들을 낮에는 구름 기둥으로 인도하시고 밤에는 불기둥으로 인도하사 그들이 가야 할 길에서 그들에게 빛을 주셨사오며
12Moreover thou leddest them in the day by a cloudy pillar; and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go.
13또 시내 산에 내려오시고 하늘로부터 그들과 말씀하사 바른 판단의 법도와 참된 법들과 선한 법규와 명령을 그들에게 주시고
13Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good statutes and commandments:
14또 주의 거룩한 안식일을 그들에게 알려 주시며 주의 종 모세의 손으로 훈계와 법규와 법들을 그들에게 명령하시고
14And madest known unto them thy holy sabbath, and commandedst them precepts, statutes, and laws, by the hand of Moses thy servant:
15그들의 굶주림으로 인하여 하늘로부터 그들에게 빵을 주시며 그들의 목마름으로 인하여 반석에서 그들을 위해 물을 내시고 또 주께서 전에 그들에게 주시겠다고 맹세하신 땅에 그들이 들어가 그것을 소유할 것을 그들에게 약속하셨나이다.
15And gavest them bread from heaven for their hunger, and broughtest forth water for them out of the rock for their thirst, and promisedst them that they should go in to possess the land which thou hadst sworn to give them.
16그러나 그들과 우리 조상들이 교만히 행하며 목을 굳게 하여 주의 명령에 귀를 기울이지 아니하고
16But they and our fathers dealt proudly, and hardened their necks, and hearkened not to thy commandments,

행7장
1그때에 대제사장이 이르되, 이 일들이 그러하냐? 하매1Then said the high priest, Are these things so?
2그가 이르되, 사람들아, 형제들아, 아버지들아, 귀를 기울이라. 우리 조상 아브라함이 하란에 거하기 전 메소포타미아에 있을 때에 영광의 [하나님]께서 그에게 나타나
2And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran,
3그에게 이르시되, 너는 네 고향과 친족을 떠나 내가 네게 보여 줄 땅으로 들어가라, 하시니
3And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee.
4이에 그가 갈대아 사람들의 땅에서 나와 하란에 거하였고 그의 아버지가 죽으매 그분께서 그를 거기에서 지금 너희가 거하고 있는 이 땅으로 옮기셨느니라.
4Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.
5또 그분께서는 그 땅 안에서 그에게 발 디딜 만큼의 상속 재산도 결코 주지 아니하셨으나 그럼에도 아직 그가 아이가 없던 때에 그와 그의 뒤를 이을 그의 씨에게 그 땅을 소유로 주실 것을 약속하셨느니라.
5And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not [so much as] to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when [as yet] he had no child.
6또 [하나님]께서 이같이 말씀하시되, 그의 씨가 낯선 땅에 머물 터인데 그들이 그들을 속박하여 사백 년 동안 악하게 다루리라, 하시고
6And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat [them] evil four hundred years.
7또 [하나님]께서 이르시되, 그들을 속박할 민족을 내가 심판할 터인즉 그 뒤에 그들이 나아와 이곳에서 나를 섬기리라, 하셨으며
7And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place.
8또 할례의 언약을 그에게 주셨느니라. 이에 아브라함이 이삭을 낳아 여드레째 되는 날 그에게 할례를 행하였고 이삭이 야곱을 낳고 야곱이 열두 족장을 낳으니라.
8And he gave him the covenant of circumcision: and so [Abraham] begat Isaac, and circumcised him the eighth day; and Isaac [begat] Jacob; and Jacob [begat] the twelve patriarchs.
9족장들이 시기하여 요셉을 이집트로 팔아넘겼으나 [하나님]께서 그와 함께하사
9And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him,
10그의 모든 고난에서 그를 건지시고 이집트 왕 파라오의 눈앞에서 그에게 호의와 지혜를 베푸시매 파라오가 그를 이집트와 자기의 온 집을 다스릴 총독으로 삼았느니라.
10And delivered him out of all his afflictions, and gave him favour and wisdom in the sight of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house.
11이제 이집트 온 땅과 가나안에 기근이 들어 큰 고난이 있을 때에 우리 조상들이 식량을 얻지 못하였으나
11Now there came a dearth over all the land of Egypt and Chanaan, and great affliction: and our fathers found no sustenance.
12야곱이 이집트에 곡식이 있다는 것을 듣고는 먼저 우리 조상들을 보내었고
12But when Jacob heard that there was corn in Egypt, he sent out our fathers first.
13또 두 번째 보내매 요셉이 자기 형제들에게 알려졌으며 또 요셉의 친족이 파라오에게 알려졌느니라.
13And at the second [time] Joseph was made known to his brethren; and Joseph's kindred was made known unto Pharaoh.
14그때에 요셉이 사람을 보내어 자기 아버지 야곱과 그의 모든 친족 일흔다섯 혼을 부르니
14Then sent Joseph, and called his father Jacob to [him], and all his kindred, threescore and fifteen souls.
15이에 야곱이 이집트로 내려가 그와 우리 조상들이 죽고
15So Jacob went down into Egypt, and died, he, and our fathers,
16세겜으로 옮겨져 아브라함이 세겜의 아버지 하몰의 아들들에게서 얼마의 돈을 주고 산 돌무덤에 놓이니라.
16And were carried over into Sychem, and laid in the sepulchre that Abraham bought for a sum of money of the sons of Emmor [the father] of Sychem.
17그러나 [하나님]께서 아브라함에게 맹세하신 약속의 때가 가까이 이르렀을 때에 백성이 이집트에서 늘어나 번성하였으나
17But when the time of the promise drew nigh, which God had sworn to Abraham, the people grew and multiplied in Egypt,
18마침내 요셉을 알지 못하는 다른 왕이 일어나서
18Till another king arose, which knew not Joseph.
19바로 그가 우리 친족들을 교활하게 다루며 우리 조상들을 악하게 다루매 그들이 자기들의 어린아이들을 내버려 그들이 살지 못하게 하였느니라.
19The same dealt subtilly with our kindred, and evil entreated our fathers, so that they cast out their young children, to the end they might not live.
20그때에 모세가 태어났는데 그는 심히 아름답더라. 그가 자기 아버지 집에서 석 달을 양육받다가
20In which time Moses was born, and was exceeding fair, and nourished up in his father's house three months:
21버려졌는데 파라오의 딸이 그를 데려다가 자기 아들로 양육하매
21And when he was cast out, Pharaoh's daughter took him up, and nourished him for her own son.
22모세가 이집트 사람들의 모든 지혜를 배워 말과 행동에 능력이 있었느니라.
22And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds.
23그가 정확히 사십 세 되었을 때에 자기 형제 이스라엘 자손을 돌아볼 생각이 그의 마음에 들더라.
23And when he was full forty years old, it came into his heart to visit his brethren the children of Israel.
24그들 중의 한 사람이 부당한 일 당하는 것을 그가 보고 그를 옹호하여 학대당한 자의 원수를 갚아 이집트 사람을 치니라.
24And seeing one [of them] suffer wrong, he defended [him], and avenged him that was oppressed, and smote the Egyptian:
25그는 [하나님]께서 자기 손을 통하여 자기 형제들을 건지려 하심을 그들이 깨달을 줄로 생각하였으나 그들은 깨닫지 못하였더라.
25For he supposed his brethren would have understood how that God by his hand would deliver them: but they understood not.
26다음 날 그들이 다툴 때에 그가 직접 그들에게 나타나 그들을 다시 하나로 만들고자 하여 이르되, 선생들아, 너희는 형제이거늘 어찌하여 서로에게 부당한 일을 하느냐? 하나
26And the next day he shewed himself unto them as they strove, and would have set them at one again, saying, Sirs, ye are brethren; why do ye wrong one to another?
27자기 이웃에게 부당한 일을 한 사람이 그를 밀치며 이르되, 누가 너를 치리자와 재판관으로 세워 우리를 다스리게 하였느냐?
27But he that did his neighbour wrong thrust him away, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge over us?
28네가 어제 이집트 사람을 죽인 것 같이 나를 죽이려 하느냐? 하니
28Wilt thou kill me, as thou diddest the Egyptian yesterday?
29이에 모세가 이 말을 듣고 도망하여 미디안 땅에서 나그네가 되고 거기서 두 아들을 낳으니라.
29Then fled Moses at this saying, and was a stranger in the land of Madian, where he begat two sons.
30사십 년이 지난 뒤에 [주]의 천사가 시내 산 광야에서 떨기나무 불꽃 가운데서 그에게 나타나거늘
30And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush.
31모세가 그것을 보고 그 광경에 놀라 그것을 자세히 보려고 가까이 가니 [주]의 음성이 그에게 임하여
31When Moses saw [it], he wondered at the sight: and as he drew near to behold [it], the voice of the Lord came unto him,
32이르시되, 나는 네 조상들의 [하나님] 곧 아브라함의 [하나님]이요, 이삭의 [하나님]이요, 야곱의 [하나님]이니라, 하시매 이에 모세가 떨며 감히 자세히 보지 못하였느니라.
32[Saying], I [am] the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Then Moses trembled, and durst not behold.
33그때에 [주]께서 그에게 이르시되, 네가 선 곳은 거룩한 땅이니 네 발에서 신을 벗으라.
33Then said the Lord to him, Put off thy shoes from thy feet: for the place where thou standest is holy ground.
34내가 이집트에 있는 내 백성의 고통을 보았고 또 보았으며 그들이 신음하는 것을 듣고 그들을 건지러 내려 왔노니 이제 오라. 내가 너를 이집트로 보내리라, 하시니라.
34I have seen, I have seen the affliction of my people which is in Egypt, and I have heard their groaning, and am come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send thee into Egypt.
35그들이 이르기를, 누가 너를 치리자와 재판관으로 세웠느냐? 하며 거절하던 이 모세, 바로 그를 [하나님]께서 떨기나무 가운데서 그에게 나타난 천사의 손을 통하여 치리자와 구출자로 보내시매
35This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send [to be] a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.
36그가 사십 년 동안 이집트 땅과 홍해와 광야에서 이적들과 표적들을 보인 뒤에 그들을 데리고 나왔느니라.36He brought them out, after that he had shewed wonders and signs in the land of Egypt, and in the Red sea, and in the wilderness forty years.
37¶ 이스라엘 자손에게, [주] 너희 [하나님]께서 너희 형제들 중에서 나와 같은 대언자 하나를 너희를 위하여 일으키시리니 너희는 그의 말을 들을지니라, 하고 말한 이 사람이 바로 그 모세니라.
37This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.
38시내 산에서 자기에게 말하던 그 천사와 또 우리 조상들과 함께, 광야에 있던 교회에 있으면서 살아 있는 말씀들을 받아 우리에게 주던 자가 바로 이 사람이니라.
38This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and [with] our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
39우리 조상들이 그에게 순종하려 하지 아니하고 자기들로부터 그를 밀어내려 하며 마음속으로 다시 이집트로 돌아가
39To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust [him] from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt,
40아론에게 이르되, 우리를 위해 우리 앞에 갈 신들을 만들라. 이 모세 곧 우리를 이집트 땅에서 데리고 나온 사람에 관하여는 그가 어찌 되었는지 우리가 알지 못하노라, 하고
40Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us: for [as for] this Moses, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
41그 무렵에 그들이 송아지 하나를 만들어 그 우상에게 희생물을 바치며 자기들의 손으로 만든 것들을 기뻐하매
41And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands.
42그때에 [하나님]께서 돌이키시고 그들을 내주사 하늘의 군대에게 경배하게 하셨으니 이것은 대언자들의 책에 기록된바, 오 너희 이스라엘의 집아, 너희가 광야에서 사십 년 동안 죽인 짐승과 희생물을 내게 드린 적이 있었느냐?
42Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices [by the space of] forty years in the wilderness?
43참으로 너희가 몰록의 장막과 너희의 신 렘판의 별 곧 너희가 경배하려고 만든 형상들을 들고 다녔은즉 내가 너희를 바빌론 너머로 끌고 가리라, 함과 같으니라.
43Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
44광야에서 우리 조상들에게 증거의 성막이 있었는데 이것은 그분께서 모세에게 말씀하시며 정하여 주사 그가 직접 본 양식대로 만들게 하신 것이라.
44Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen.
45그 뒤에 일어난 우리 조상들이 [하나님]께서 우리 조상들 앞에서 쫓아내신 이방인들의 소유지 안으로 예수와 함께 또한 그것을 가지고 들어가서 다윗의 시대까지 이르렀느니라.
45Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;
46그가 [하나님] 앞에서 호의를 입고 야곱의 [하나님]을 위한 한 성막을 찾기를 원하였으나
46Who found favour before God, and desired to find a tabernacle for the God of Jacob.
47솔로몬이 그분을 위하여 한 집을 건축하였느니라.47But Solomon built him an house.
48그러나 지극히 높으신 이께서는 대언자가 말하는 바와 같이 손으로 만든 전들에 거하지 아니하시느니라. 이르기를,
48Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
49[주]가 말하노라. 하늘은 나의 왕좌요, 땅은 나의 발받침이라. 너희가 나를 위해 무슨 집을 짓고자 하느냐? 혹은 내가 안식할 처소가 어떤 것이냐?
49Heaven [is] my throne, and earth [is] my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of my rest?
50이 모든 것을 내 손이 만들지 아니하였느냐? 하였느니라.
50Hath not my hand made all these things?
51¶ 목이 뻣뻣하고 마음과 귀에 할례 받지 않은 자들아, 너희가 항상 [성령님]을 거역하되 너희 조상들이 행한 것 같이 너희도 그렇게 행하는도다.
51Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers [did], so [do] ye.
52대언자들 중에서 너희 조상들이 핍박하지 아니한 자가 누구였느냐? 그들은 그 의로우신 분의 오심을 미리 보여 준 자들을 죽였고 이제 너희는 그분을 배반하여 넘긴 자요 살인한 자가 되었나니
52Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:
53너희가 천사들을 통하여 제정하신 율법을 받고도 그것을 지키지 아니하였도다, 하니라.
53Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept [it].
54¶ 그들이 이것들을 듣고 마음이 상하여 그를 향해 이를 갈거늘
54When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with [their] teeth.
55그가 [성령님]으로 충만하여 똑바로 하늘을 우러러보며 [하나님]의 영광과 예수님께서 [하나님]의 오른편에 서 계신 것을 보고
55But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56이르되, 보라, 하늘들이 열리고 사람의 [아들]이 [하나님]의 오른편에 서 계신 것을 내가 보노라, 하매
56And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
57이에 그들이 큰 소리를 지르며 자기들의 귀를 막고 한 마음으로 그에게 달려들어
57Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
58도시 밖으로 그를 내던지며 돌로 치니라. 또 증인들이 자기들의 옷을 사울이라 하는 젊은이의 발 앞에 두니라.
58And cast [him] out of the city, and stoned [him]: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
59그들이 돌로 스데반을 치니 그가 [하나님]을 부르며 이르되, [주] 예수님이여, 내 영을 받으시옵소서, 하고
59And they stoned Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
60무릎을 꿇고 큰 소리로 부르짖어 이르되, [주]여, 이 죄를 저들의 책임으로 돌리지 마옵소서, 하더라. 이 말을 하고 그가 잠드니라.
60And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

3. “주여 … 아니하시려나이까?”
딤후4:17, 18
17 그럼에도 불구하고 [주]께서 나와 함께 서서 나를 강건하게 하셨으니 이것은 나로 말미암아 그 선포한 말씀이 온전히 알려져서 모든 이방인들이 듣게 하려 하심이라. 내가 사자의 입에서 구출되었느니라.
17Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and [that] all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
18[주]께서 나를 모든 악한 일에서 건져 내시고 또 자신의 하늘 왕국에 이르기까지 보존하시리니 그분께 영광이 영원무궁토록 있기를 원하노라. 아멘.
18And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve [me] unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.

고후1:10
10그분께서 이같이 큰 사망에서 우리를 건지셨고 건지고 계시며 또 여전히 건지시리니 우리는 그분을 신뢰하노라.
10Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver [us];

빌1:6
6너희 안에서 선한 일을 시작하신 분께서 예수 그리스도의 날까지 그 일을 이루실 것 바로 이것을 나는 확신하노라.
6Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
150 양육 영적 성장의 비결  김수광 02.16 132
149 양육 성경이 제시하는 해결책 김수광 02.23 79
148 교리 교리의 중요성 김수광 03.01 93
147 양육 지금은 어떤 때인가 김수광 03.08 78
146 양육 고난과 고통의 목적 김수광 03.15 113
» 강해 여호사밧의 세 가지 질문 김수광 03.22 108
144 교리 골짜기에서 함께하시는 하나님 김수광 03.31 97
143 교리 심판 김수광 04.05 59
142 교리 성경 속의 부활 김수광 04.12 160
141 교리 하늘의 왕국과 하나님의 왕국 김수광 04.19 150