단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

목자이신 예수 그리스도

- 김영균 목사 -

[본문] 사40:9-11
9¶ 오 좋은 소식을 가져오는 시온이여, 너는 높은 산으로 올라가라. 오 좋은 소식을 가져오는 예루살렘이여, 힘써 네 소리를 높이라. 두려워하지 말고 소리를 높여 유다의 도시들에게 이르기를, 너희 [하나님]을 보라! 하라.
9O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift [it] up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!
10보라, [주] {하나님}께서 강한 손과 더불어 임하실 것이요, 그분의 팔이 그분을 위하여 다스리리라. 보라, 그분의 보상이 그분께 있고 그분의 일이 그분 앞에 있도다.
10Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong [hand], and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward [is] with him, and his work before him.
11그분께서는 목자같이 자기 양 떼를 먹이시고 어린양들을 자기 팔로 모아 품에 안아 옮기시며 어린것들과 함께하는 어미들을 부드럽게 인도하시리로다.
11He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry [them] in his bosom, [and] shall gently lead those that are with young. 

우상목자(Idol Shepherd)에게서 우리를 구출해주신 선한목자(요10:10, 11)이신 예수님은 지금도 우리를 이끄시고 인도하시고 보호하고 계실 뿐 아니라 결국은 그분께로 우리를 데리고 가셔서 주님과 함께 거하도록 하실(시23:6) 것입니다(시78:54, 55).

요10:10, 11
도둑이 오는 것은 다만 도둑질하고 죽이고 멸망시키려 함이거니와 내가 온 것은 양들이 생명을 얻게 하고 또 생명을 더욱 풍성히 얻게 하려 함이라.
10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.
11나는 선한 목자니라. 선한 목자는 양들을 위해 자기 생명을 주거니와
11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

1.     선한 목자(the good shepherd): 양을 위해 죽으신 분
요10:11-15
11나는 선한 목자니라. 선한 목자는 양들을 위해 자기 생명을 주거니와
11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
12목자가 아닌 삯군 곧 양들이 자기 것이 아닌 자는 이리가 오는 것을 보면 양들을 버리고 도망하나니 이리가 그것들을 붙잡아가고 또 양들을 헤치느니라.
12But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
13삯군이 도망하는 것은 그가 삯군이므로 양들을 돌보지 아니하기 때문이라.
13The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
14나는 선한 목자라 내 양들을 알고 내 양들도 나를 아노라.
14I am the good shepherd, and know my [sheep], and am known of mine.
15[아버지]께서 나를 알 듯이 나도 [아버지]를 아노니 나는 양들을 위해 내 생명을 내놓느니라.
15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

2.     큰 목자(the great shepherd): 양을 위해 살아나신 분
 히13:20-21
20이제 양들의 큰 목자이신 우리 [주] 예수님을 영존하는 언약의 피를 통해 죽은 자들로부터 다시 이끌어 내신 평강의 [하나님]께서
20Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
21예수 그리스도를 통해 모든 선한 일에서 너희를 완전하게 하사 자신의 뜻을 행하게 하시고 자신의 눈앞에서 매우 기쁜 것을 너희 안에서 이루시기를 원하노라. 영광이 그분께 영원무궁토록 있기를 원하노라. 아멘.
21Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen. 

3.    목자장(the chief Shepherd): 양을 위해 다시 오실 분
벧전5:1-4
1너희 가운데 있는 장로들에게 권면하노니 나 역시 장로요 그리스도의 고난의 증인이요 또한 앞으로 나타날 영광에 참여할 자니라.
1The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
2너희 가운데 있는 [하나님]의 양 떼를 먹이고 감독하되 억지로 하지 말고 자진해서 하며 더러운 이익을 위해 하지 말고 오직 준비된 마음으로 하며
2Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight [thereof], not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
3[하나님]의 상속 백성 위에 주인처럼 군림하지 말고 오직 양 떼에게 본이 되라.
3Neither as being lords over [God's] heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.
4그리하면 [목자]장께서 나타나실 때에 너희가 사라지지 아니하는 영광의 관을 받으리라.
4And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

4.    목자는 이끄시고 인도하시고 보호하시며
시78:52-55
52그러나 그분께서 자신의 백성은 양같이 나아가게 하시고 그들을 광야에서 양 떼같이 지도하시며
52But made his own people to go forth like sheep, and guided them in the wilderness like a flock.
53그들을 안전하게 인도하시니 이에 그들이 두려워하지 아니하였으나 그들의 원수들은 바다가 휩쓸었도다.
53And he led them on safely, so that they feared not: but the sea overwhelmed their enemies.
54또 그분께서 그들을 자신의 성소의 경계 곧 자신의 오른손이 사신 이 산으로 데려오시고
54And he brought them to the border of his sanctuary, [even to] this mountain, [which] his right hand had purchased.
55또한 이교도들을 그들 앞에서 쫓아내시며 줄을 그어 그들에게 상속 재산을 나누어 주시고 이스라엘의 지파들이 자기들의 장막에 거하게 하셨도다.
55He cast out the heathen also before them, and divided them an inheritance by line, and made the tribes of Israel to dwell in their tents.

5.    양은 목자에게 감사와 찬양을 드림
시79:13
13그리하시면 주의 백성이요, 주의 초장의 양들인 우리가 영원히 주께 감사를 드리며 주께 대한 찬양을 모든 세대에게 전하리이다.
13So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.

시100
1(찬양 시)
1<<A Psalm of praise.>> Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
2즐거움으로 {주}를 섬기고 노래하면서 그분 앞으로 갈지어다.
2Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
3{주} 그분께서 [하나님]이심을 너희는 알지어다. 우리를 만드신 이는 그분이시요, 우리 자신이 아니니 우리는 그분의 백성이요, 그분의 초장의 양이로다.
3Know ye that the LORD he [is] God: [it is] he [that] hath made us, and not we ourselves; [we are] his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
4감사와 더불어 그분의 문들에 들어가며 찬양과 더불어 그분의 뜰에 들어가서 그분께 감사하고 그분의 이름을 찬송하라.
4Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, [and] into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, [and] bless his name.
5{주}께서는 선하시도다. 그분의 긍휼은 영존하며 그분의 진리는 모든 세대에 지속되는도다.
5For the LORD [is] good; his mercy [is] everlasting; and his truth [endureth] to all generations. 

6.    '주는 나의 목자'(my shepherd)

시23
1(다윗의 시) {주}는 나의 목자시니 내게 부족함이 없으리로다.
1<<A Psalm of David.>> The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.
2그분께서 나를 푸른 초장에 누이시며 잔잔한 물가로 인도하시고
2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3내 혼을 회복시키시며 자신의 이름을 위하여 의의 행로들로 나를 인도하시는도다.
3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4참으로 내가 사망의 그늘진 골짜기를 다닐지라도 해악을 두려워하지 아니하리니 주께서 나와 함께 계시며 주의 막대기와 주의 지팡이가 나를 위로하시나이다.
4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5주께서 내 원수들의 얼굴 앞에서 내 앞에 상을 차리시고 기름을 내 머리에 부으시니 내 잔이 넘치나이다.
5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6내 평생에 선하심과 긍휼이 정녕 나를 따르리니 내가 {주}의 집에 영원히 거하리로다.
6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.