단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

만왕의 왕이 내건 공약

- 김영균 목사 - 

[본문] 계21:1-8
1내가 새 하늘과 새 땅을 보았으니 이는 처음 하늘과 처음 땅이 사라졌고 바다도 다시는 있지 아니하였기 때문이더라.
1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2나 요한이 보매 거룩한 도시 새 예루살렘이 신부가 자기 남편을 위하여 단장한 것 같이 예비한 채 하늘에서 [하나님]으로부터 내려오더라.
2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3내가 하늘에서 나는 큰 음성을 들으니 이르되, 보라, [하나님]의 성막이 사람들과 함께 있고 그분께서 그들과 함께 거하시리라. 그들은 그분의 백성이 되고 [하나님]께서는 친히 그들과 함께 계셔서 그들의 [하나님]이 되시리라.
3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.
4또 [하나님]께서 그들의 눈에서 모든 눈물을 씻어 주시리라. 다시는 사망이 없고 슬픔도 울부짖음도 없으며 또 아픔도 다시는 없으리니 이는 이전 것들이 지나갔기 때문이라, 하더라.
4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5왕좌에 앉으신 분께서 이르시되, 보라, 내가 모든 것을 새롭게 하노라, 하시고 또 내게 이르시되, 이 말들은 참되고 신실하니 기록하라, 하시며
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6또 내게 이르시되, 다 이루어졌도다. 나는 [알파]와 [오메가]요 시작과 끝이라. 내가 목마른 자에게 생명수의 샘에서 값없이 주리라.
6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7이기는 자는 모든 것을 상속받으리니 나는 그의 [하나님]이 되고 그는 나의 아들이 되리라.
7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8그러나 두려워하는 자들과 믿지 않는 자들과 가증한 자들과 살인자들과 음행을 일삼는 자들과 마법사들과 우상 숭배자들과 모든 거짓말쟁이들은 불과 유황으로 타는 호수에서 자기 몫을 받으리니 이것은 둘째 사망이니라.
8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

또다시 선거철이 다가오고 있습니다. 이번에도 예외 없이 우리가 알고 있는 모든 문제들을 해결해 주겠다며 온갖 공약들을 내놓고 있습니다. 

공적(公的)인 약속은 헛된 약속 즉 공약(空約)이 되어버리기 일쑤입니다. 그러나 이 땅에 오셔서 하늘의 왕국을 세우실 만왕의 왕 예수 그리스도의 공약은 반드시 성취됩니다. 

주님은 신실하신 분이시기 때문입니다. 우리 모두 주님의 공약을 믿고 인내하며 기다리는 신앙생활을 해 나가도록 합시다. 

슥12:1(사람 속에 사람의 영을 짓는 이)
1이스라엘을 위한 {주}의 말씀의 엄중한 부담이라. {주} 곧 하늘들을 펼치고 땅의 기초를 놓으며 사람 속에 사람의 영을 짓는 이가 말하노라.
1The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

1.    질병과 죽음의 문제 
①     벧전2:24
24친히 나무에 달려 자신의 몸으로 우리의 죄들을 지셨으니 이것은 죄들에 대하여 죽은 우리가 살아서 의에 이르게 하려 하심이라. 그분께서 채찍에 맞음으로 너희가 고침을 받았나니
24Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

②     히2:14
14 그런즉 자녀들은 살과 피에 참여한 자들이므로 그분도 마찬가지로 같은 것의 일부를 취하셨으니 이것은 그분께서 죽음을 통해 죽음의 권능을 가진 자 곧 마귀를 멸하시고
14Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

③     고전15:49~55
49우리가 땅에 속한 그 사람의 형상을 지닌 것 같이 또한 하늘에 속하신 그분의 형상을 지니게 되리라.
49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
50형제들아, 이제 내가 이것을 말하노니 살과 피는 [하나님]의 왕국을 상속받을 수 없으며 또한 썩는 것은 썩지 않는 것을 상속받지 못하느니라.
50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51보라, 내가 너희에게 한 가지 신비를 보이노니 우리가 다 잠자지 아니하고 마지막 나팔 소리가 날 때에 눈 깜짝할 사이에 순식간에 다 변화되리라.
51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52나팔 소리가 나매 죽은 자들이 썩지 아니할 것으로 일어나고 우리가 변화되리니
52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53이 썩을 것이 반드시 썩지 아니함을 입고 이 죽을 것이 반드시 죽지 아니함을 입으리로다.
53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.
54그리하여 이 썩을 것이 썩지 아니함을 입고 이 죽을 것이 죽지 아니함을 입을 때에는 기록된바, 사망이 승리 가운데서 삼켜졌도다, 하신 말씀이 성취되리라.
54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55오 사망아, 너의 쏘는 것이 어디 있느냐? 오 무덤아, 너의 승리가 어디 있느냐?
55O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

④     약5:15~20 
15믿음의 기도는 병든 자를 구원하리니 [주]께서 그를 일으키시리라. 그가 죄들을 범하였을지라도 그것들을 용서받으리라.15And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16너희 잘못들을 서로 고백하고 너희가 병 고침을 받도록 서로를 위해 기도하라. 의로운 자의 효력 있고 뜨거운 기도는 많은 유익이 있느니라.16Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
17엘리야는 우리와 같이 동일한 성정의 지배를 받은 사람이로되 비가 오지 않기를 그가 간절히 기도하니 삼 년 육 개월 동안이나 땅에 비가 오지 아니하였고17Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
18그가 다시 기도하니 하늘이 비를 주고 땅이 자기 열매를 내었느니라.18And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
19형제들아, 너희 중에 어떤 사람이 진리를 떠나 잘못하는데 누가 그를 돌아서게 하면19Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
20그 죄인을 그의 길의 잘못에서 돌아서게 하는 자가 한 혼을 사망에서 구원하며 허다한 죄를 덮을 것임을 그가 알게 할지니라.20Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

2.    가난(경제)의 문제 
①     마6:31~33
31그러므로 염려하여 이르기를, 우리가 무엇을 먹을까? 혹은, 우리가 무엇을 마실까? 혹은, 우리가 무엇을 입을까? 하지 말라.
31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32(이 모든 것은 이방인들이 구하나니) 너희 하늘 [아버지]께서는 이 모든 것이 너희에게 필요한 줄 아시느니라.
32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33오직 너희는 첫째로 [하나님]의 왕국과 그분의 의를 구하라. 그리하면 이 모든 것을 너희에게 더하시리라.
33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

②     딤전6:10
10돈을 사랑함이 모든 악의 뿌리이니 어떤 자들이 돈을 탐내다가 믿음에서 떠나 잘못하고 많은 고통으로 자기를 찔러 꿰뚫었도다.
10For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

③     히13:5
5너희의 행실을 탐욕이 없게 하고 너희가 가진 것들로 만족하라. 그분께서 이르시되, 내가 결코 너를 떠나지 아니하고 너를 버리지 아니하리라, 하셨느니라.
5[Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

④     빌4:19
19오직 내 [하나님]께서 그리스도 예수님을 통해 영광 가운데서 자신의 부요하심에 따라 너희의 모든 필요를 공급하시리라.
19But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

⑤     마7:11
그런즉 너희가 악할지라도 너희 자녀들에게 좋은 선물들을 줄 줄 알거든 하물며 하늘에 계신 너희 [아버지]께서 자기에게 구하는 자들에게 좋은 것들을 얼마나 더 많이 주시겠느냐?
11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

⑥     고후8:9 
9우리 [주] 예수 그리스도의 은혜를 너희가 알거니와 그분께서 부요하셨으나 너희를 위하여 가난하게 되심은 자신의 가난으로 말미암아 너희를 부요하게 하려 하심이라.
9For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

3.    전쟁의 문제 
①     약4:1,2
1너희 가운데서 전쟁과 싸움이 어디로부터 나느냐? 너희 지체 속에서 싸우는 너희의 정욕들로부터 나지 아니하느냐?
1From whence [come] wars and fightings among you? [come they] not hence, [even] of your lusts that war in your members?
2너희가 욕심을 내도 갖지 못하고 죽여서 갖고자 해도 얻지 못하나니 너희가 다투고 싸워도 갖지 못함은 너희가 구하지 아니하기 때문이요,
2Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

②     롬5:1,2
1그러므로 우리가 믿음으로 의롭게 되어 우리 [주] 예수 그리스도를 통해 [하나님]과의 화평을 누리는도다.
1Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2또 우리가 그분을 통해 지금 우리가 서 있는 이 은혜 안에 믿음으로 들어감을 얻었으며 [하나님]의 영광의 소망을 기뻐하느니라.
2By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

③     롬12:18
18가능하다면 너희가 할 수 있는 대로 모든 사람과 화평하게 지내라.
18If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

④     사2:4
4그가 민족들 가운데서 심판하며 많은 백성들을 꾸짖으리니 그들이 자기들의 칼을 쳐서 보습을 만들고 자기들의 창을 쳐서 가지 치는 낫을 만들리라. 민족이 민족을 치려고 칼을 들지 아니하고 그들이 다시는 전쟁을 배우지 아니하리라.
4And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

⑤     사9:6, 7
6이는 한 아이가 우리에게 태어났고 한 아들을 우리에게 주셨는데 그의 어깨에는 정권이 놓이고 그의 이름은 [놀라우신 이], [조언자], 강하신 [하나님], 영존하는 [아버지], [평화의 통치자]라 할 것이기 때문이라.
6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7그의 정권과 화평의 번창함이 끝이 없으며 그가 다윗의 왕좌와 그의 왕국 위에 군림하여 그것을 정비하고 이제로부터 영원토록 판단의 공의와 정의로 그것을 굳게 세우리라. 만군의 {주}의 열심이 이것을 이루리라.
7Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

4.    정치의 문제
①     갈1:4
4그분께서 [하나님] 곧 우리 [아버지]의 뜻에 따라 이 악한 현 세상에서 우리를 건지시려고 우리의 죄들로 인하여 자신을 주셨으니
4Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

②     전4:1
그러므로 내가 돌이켜 해 아래에서 이루어진 모든 학대를 깊이 살펴보았노니, 보라, 학대받는 자들의 눈물이라. 그들에게는 위로자가 없었도다. 그들을 학대하는 자들의 편에는 권세가 있었으나 그들에게는 위로자가 없었도다.
1So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of [such as were] oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors [there was] power; but they had no comforter.

③     시2:10, 11
10그런즉, 오 왕들아, 이제 너희는 지혜로울지어다. 땅의 재판관들아, 너희는 교훈을 받을지어다.
10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11두려움으로 {주}를 섬기고 떨며 기뻐할지어다.
11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

④     삼하23:1~7
1이제 이것은 다윗의 마지막 말이라. 이새의 아들 다윗이 말하니라. 높이 일으켜진 자, 야곱의 [하나님]에게서 기름 부음을 받은 자, 이스라엘의 달콤한 시편 기자가 이르기를,
1Now these [be] the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man [who was] raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said,
2{주}의 [영]께서 나를 통하여 말씀하셨으며 그분의 말씀이 내 혀에 있었도다.
2The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word [was] in my tongue.
3이스라엘의 [하나님]께서 말씀하시며 이스라엘의 [반석]이 내게 이르시기를, 사람들을 다스리는 자는 반드시 의로워야 하고 [하나님]을 두려워하는 가운데 다스릴지니라.
3The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men [must be] just, ruling in the fear of God.
4그는 해가 돋을 때의 아침 햇살 같고 구름 없는 아침 같으며 비가 온 뒤 맑게 비침으로 땅에서 움이 돋는 연한 풀 같으니라, 하셨도다.
4And [he shall be] as the light of the morning, [when] the sun riseth, [even] a morning without clouds; [as] the tender grass [springing] out of the earth by clear shining after rain.
5비록 내 집이 [하나님]께 대해 이와 같지 아니할지라도 그분께서 나와 영존하는 언약을 맺으사 모든 것을 정비하시고 확실하게 하셨으니 그 까닭은 비록 그분께서 내 집이 자라게 하지 아니하실지라도 이것이 나의 모든 구원이요, 나의 모든 소원이기 때문이라.
5Although my house [be] not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all [things], and sure: for [this is] all my salvation, and all [my] desire, although he make [it] not to grow.
6¶ 그러나 벨리알의 아들들은 다 내버릴 가시나무들 같으리니 이는 그것들을 손으로 잡을 수 없기 때문이로다.
6But [the sons] of Belial [shall be] all of them as thorns thrust away, because they cannot be taken with hands:
7다만 그것들을 만질 자는 반드시 쇠와 창 자루로 둘러싸여야 하리니 그것들이 같은 곳에서 철저히 불살라지리로다, 하니라.
7But the man [that] shall touch them must be fenced with iron and the staff of a spear; and they shall be utterly burned with fire in the [same] place.

5.    환경의 문제
①    창3:17
17아담에게 이르시되, 네가 네 아내의 음성에 귀를 기울이고 내가 네게 명령하여 이르기를, 너는 그것에서 나는 것은 먹지 말라, 하고 말한 그 나무에서 나는 것을 먹었은즉 땅은 너로 인하여 저주를 받았고 너는 평생토록 고통 중에 땅의 소산을 먹으리라.
17And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed [is] the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat [of] it all the days of thy life;

②    롬8:19~22
19창조물이 간절히 기대하며 기다리는 바는 [하나님]의 아들들이 나타나는 것이니라.
19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20창조물이 헛된 것에 복종하게 된 것은 자진해서 된 것이 아니요, 소망 중에 바로 그것을 복종하게 하신 분으로 인한 것이니
20For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope,
21이는 창조물 자신도 썩음의 속박에서 해방되어 [하나님]의 자녀들의 영광스러운 자유에 이를 것이기 때문이라.
21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22또 온 창조 세계가 지금까지 함께 신음하며 고통 중에 산고를 치르는 줄을 우리가 아나니
22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

③    겔47:8~12
8그때에 그가 내게 이르되, 이 물들이 동쪽 지역을 향해 흘러나와 사막으로 내려가서 바다로 들어가리니 그것들이 바다로 들어갈 때에 그 물들이 치유되리라.
8Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: [which being] brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.
9그 강들이 이르는 곳마다 살아서 움직이는 모든 것이 살고 또 물고기가 심히 많으리니 이는 이 물들이 거기에 이르므로 그것들이 치유될 것이기 때문이라. 그 강이 이르는 곳에서는 모든 것이 살리라.
9And it shall come to pass, [that] every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.
10또 어부들이 엔게디에서부터 에네글라임에 이르기까지 그 강 위에 서리니 그 지역들이 그물을 치는 곳이 되리라. 그 지역들의 물고기가 그것들의 종류대로 대해의 물고기같이 심히 많으리라.
10And it shall come to pass, [that] the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a [place] to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.
11그러나 그 지역들의 수렁과 늪지대들은 치유되지 아니하고 소금에게 넘겨지리라.
11But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.
12또 그 강가의 둑 위에는 이쪽과 저쪽에 먹을 것을 맺는 모든 나무가 자라되 그것들의 잎사귀가 시들지 아니하며 열매가 없어지지 아니하리라. 그것이 자기의 달들에 따라 새 열매를 맺으리니 이는 그것들이 자기들의 물들을 성소에서 내었기 때문이라. 그것들의 열매는 먹을 것이 되며 잎사귀는 약이 되리라.
12And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

④    사35:1~10
1광야와 적막한 곳이 그것들로 인해 기뻐하며 사막이 즐거워하고 장미같이 피며
1The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
2무성하게 피어 기쁨과 노래로 즐거워하고 레바논의 영광과 갈멜과 샤론의 뛰어난 것을 얻으리라. 그들이 {주}의 영광과 우리 [하나님]의 뛰어나심을 보리로다.
2It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, [and] the excellency of our God.
3¶ 너희는 약한 손을 강하게 하고 연약한 무릎을 굳게 하며
3Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
4두려워하는 마음을 가진 자들에게 이르기를, 마음을 강하게 하라. 두려워하지 말라. 보라, 너희 [하나님]께서 오셔서 원수를 갚으시리니 곧 [하나님]께서 보응하시리라. 그분께서 오셔서 너희를 구원하시리라, 하라.
4Say to them [that are] of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come [with] vengeance, [even] God [with] a recompence; he will come and save you.
5그때에 눈먼 자의 눈이 열리고 귀먹은 자의 귀가 열리며
5Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
6그때에 다리 저는 자는 사슴같이 뛰고 말 못하는 자의 혀는 노래하리니 광야에서 물들이 터져 나오고 사막에서 시내가 흐르며
6Then shall the lame [man] leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
7또 바싹 마른 땅이 연못이 되고 메마른 땅이 물들의 샘이 되며 용들이 각각 누워 거하던 곳에는 풀이 갈대와 골풀과 함께 있으리라.
7And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, [shall be] grass with reeds and rushes.
8또 거기에 큰길이 있으리니 곧 한 길이라. 그 길은 거룩한 길이라 불리리라. 부정한 자들은 그것을 지나가지 못하겠고 그 길은 오직 구속받은 자들을 위하여 있으리라. 비록 행인들이 어리석은 자라 할지라도 그 안에서 잘못하지 아니하리라.
8And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it [shall be] for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err [therein].
9거기에는 사자(獅子)도 없고 굶주린 짐승이 거기로 올라가지 아니하므로 거기서 그것을 만나지 아니할 것이며 오직 구속받은 자들만 거기서 걸으리라.
9No lion shall be there, nor [any] ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk [there]:
10{주}께서 속량하신 자들이 돌아오되 노래하며 시온에 이르러 자기 머리 위에 영존하는 기쁨을 두고 기쁨과 즐거움을 얻으리니 슬픔과 탄식이 사라지리라.
10And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

6.    삶의 의미(행복)의 문제 
①     전1:1
1다윗의 아들 예루살렘 왕 선포자의 말씀들이라.
1The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

②     롬14:17
17[하나님]의 왕국은 먹는 것과 마시는 것이 아니요, 오직 [성령님] 안에서 의와 화평과 기쁨이니라.
17For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

③     계4:11
오 [주]여, 주는 영광과 존귀와 권능을 받기에 합당하시오니 주께서 모든 것을 창조하셨고 또 그것들이 주를 기쁘게 하려고 존재하며 창조되었나이다, 하더라.
11Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

④     슥12:1
1이스라엘을 위한 {주}의 말씀의 엄중한 부담이라. {주} 곧 하늘들을 펼치고 땅의 기초를 놓으며 사람 속에 사람의 영을 짓는 이가 말하노라.
1The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

⑤     벧전1:8,9
8너희가 그분을 보지 못하였으나 사랑하는도다. 지금도 너희가 그분을 보지 못하나 믿으며 이루 말할 수 없고 영광이 가득한 기쁨으로 기뻐하나니
8Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see [him] not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
9이는 너희가 너희 믿음의 결말 곧 너희 혼의 구원을 받았기 때문이라.
9Receiving the end of your faith, [even] the salvation of [your] souls.