?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

구원 그 이후의 여정

- 김영균 목사 - 

죄로부터 구원 받아 칭의에 이른 하나님의 자녀는 먼저 구원이 가져오는 축복들을 누리게 됩니다. 그리고 갓난(new-born babe) 아이로서 말씀을 통해 성장해 갑니다. 그 여정이 오늘 하나님의 말씀에 제시되어 있습니다. 이 말씀을 지도 삼아 주님을 따르시기 바랍니다.

1. 구원이 가져다 주는 축복들

①믿음으로 의롭게 됨

②하나님과 더불어 화평을 누림

③은혜 안에 들어감을 얻음

④영광의 소망을 기뻐함

2. 성장의 과정

1)    환난 중에도 기뻐함
①    벧전 2:19-25 
19사람이 부당한 일을 당하고도 [하나님]을 의식함으로 고통을 견디면 이것은 감사할 일이나
19For this [is] thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.
20너희가 너희 잘못으로 인하여 매를 맞고 참으면 그것이 무슨 영광이냐? 그러나 너희가 잘 행하고도 그것으로 인해 고난을 당하고 끈기 있게 그것을 견디면 이것은 [하나님]께서 받으실 만한 것이니라.
20For what glory [is it], if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer [for it], ye take it patiently, this [is] acceptable with God.
21참으로 너희가 심지어 그 일을 위해 부르심을 받았나니 그리스도께서도 우리를 위해 고난을 당하심으로 우리에게 본을 남기사 너희가 자신의 발자취를 따라오게 하셨느니라.
21For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
22그분께서는 죄를 짓지 아니하시고 입에 교활함도 없으시며
22Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
23욕을 당하시되 맞대어 욕하지 아니하시고 고난을 당하시되 위협하지 아니하시며 오직 의롭게 심판하시는 분에게 자신을 맡기시고
23Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed [himself] to him that judgeth righteously:
24친히 나무에 달려 자신의 몸으로 우리의 죄들을 지셨으니 이것은 죄들에 대하여 죽은 우리가 살아서 의에 이르게 하려 하심이라. 그분께서 채찍에 맞음으로 너희가 고침을 받았나니
24Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
25너희가 전에는 길 잃은 양 같았으나 지금은 너희 혼의 [목자]요 [감독]이신 분에게로 돌아왔느니라.
25For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

②    벧전 4:1,2
1그러므로 그리스도께서 우리를 위해 육체 안에서 고난을 당하셨은즉 그와 같이 너희도 같은 생각으로 무장하라. 육체 안에서 고난을 당한 자는 이미 죄를 그쳤나니
1Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
2그런즉 그는 육체 안에서 남은 때를 더 이상 사람들의 정욕에 따라 살지 아니하고 오직 [하나님]의 뜻에 따라 살아야 하리라.
2That he no longer should live the rest of [his] time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

③    행 14:22 
22제자들의 혼을 굳건하게 하며 그들을 권면하여 믿음 안에 거하게 하고 또 우리가 반드시 많은 환난을 거쳐 [하나님]의 왕국에 들어가야 하리라 하더라.
22Confirming the souls of the disciples, [and] exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

④    시 119:67
67고난당하기 전에는 내가 길을 잃었사오나 이제는 주의 말씀을 지키고 있나이다.
67Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.

2) 인내를 이룸
①    히 12:7 
7너희가 징계를 견디어 내면 [하나님]께서 아들들을 대우하듯 너희를 대우하시나니 아버지가 징계하지 않는 자가 무슨 아들이냐?
7If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

②    약 1:4 
4오직 인내를 완전히 이루라. 이것은 너희가 완전하고 완벽하여 아무것도 부족함이 없게 하려 함이라.
4But let patience have [her] perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

③    히 10:36
36너희가 [하나님]의 뜻을 행한 뒤에 그 약속하신 것을 받기 위해 너희에게 인내가 필요하니라.
36For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

④    약 5:10,11 
10내 형제들아, [주]의 이름으로 말한 대언자들을 고난당하는 것과 인내의 본으로 삼으라.
10Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.
11보라, 참는 자들을 우리가 행복한 자로 여기나니 너희가 욥의 인내를 들었고 [주]께서 주신 결말을 보았거니와 [주]께서는 지극히 동정심이 많으시며 친절한 긍휼을 베푸는 분이시니라.
11Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

⑤    롬 8:25
25그러나 우리가 보지 못하는 것을 우리가 바라면 인내로 그것을 기다리느니라.

25But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience wait for [it].

3)    체험을 얻음
①    고후 4:8-10
8우리가 사방에서 고난을 당하나 괴로워하지 아니하며 난처한 일을 당하나 절망하지 아니하고
8[We are] troubled on every side, yet not distressed; [we are] perplexed, but not in despair;
9핍박을 받으나 버림받지 아니하며 거꾸러뜨림을 당하나 망하지 아니하고
9Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
10우리가 항상 [주] 예수님의 죽으심을 몸에 짊어짐은 예수님의 생명 또한 우리 몸에 나타나게 하려 함이라.
10Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

②    창 30:27 
27라반이 그에게 이르되, {주}께서 너로 인하여 내게 복 주신 줄을 내가 체험으로 알았나니 원하건대 내가 네 눈에 호의를 입었거든 머무르라, 하고
27And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, [tarry: for] I have learned by experience that the LORD hath blessed me for thy sake.

③    전 1:16
16내가 내 마음과 이야기를 나누며 이르기를, 보라, 내가 큰 지위에 이르렀고 나보다 먼저 예루살렘에 있던 모든 사람들보다 더 많은 지혜를 얻었다, 하였나니 참으로 내 마음이 지혜와 지식의 큰 체험을 소유하였느니라.
16I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all [they] that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.

4)소망을 이룸
①    골 1:27 
27[하나님]께서는 이방인들 가운데서 이 신비의 영광의 풍성함이 무엇인지 자신의 성도들에게 알리려 하시는데 이 신비는 너희 안에 계신 그리스도 곧 영광의 소망이시니라.
27To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

②    요일 3:3 
3그분 안에서 이 소망을 가진 자마다 그분께서 순결하신 것 같이 자기를 순결하게 하느니라.
3And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

③    딛 2:13
13저 복된 소망과 위대하신 [하나님] 곧 우리의 [구원자] 예수 그리스도의 영광스러운 나타나심을 기다리게 하셨느니라.
13Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

결론: 사랑이 넓게 부어져 있음으로 이 소망이 부끄럽지 않음