Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

세상과 성도와의 관계

- 김영균 목사 -

[본문] 요일2:15, 16
15 세상이나 세상에 있는 것들을 사랑하지 말라. 어떤 사람이 세상을 사랑하면 [아버지]의 사랑이 그 속에 있지 아니하니
15 Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 세상에 있는 모든 것 즉 육신의 정욕과 안목의 정욕과 인생의 자랑은 [아버지]에게서 나지 아니하고 세상에서 나느니라.
16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

하나님께서 세상들을 지으셨습니다(히11:3, 삼상2:8).
그런데 처음 지으신 세상은 물의 넘침으로 멸망하였고(벧후3:6) 현 세상은 불살라질 것입니다(벧후3:7).

히11:3
3 믿음을 통해 우리는 세상들이 [하나님]의 말씀으로 지어진 줄을 깨닫나니 그런즉 보이는 것들은 나타나 보이는 것들로 만들어지지 아니하였느니라.
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

삼상2:8
8 그분께서 가난한 자를 먼지에서 일으키시며 거지를 거름더미에서 들어 올리사 통치자들 가운데 앉게 하시고 또 그들이 영광의 왕좌를 상속받게 하시나니 이는 땅의 기둥들이 {주}의 것이요, 또 그분께서 그것들 위에 세상을 세우셨기 때문이라.
8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, [and] lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set [them] among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth [are] the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

왜냐하면 현 세상은 타락으로 인해 악하게 되었기 때문입니다(갈1:4). 예수님께서는 죄로부터 우리를 구원하실 뿐 아니라 이 악한 현 세상에서도 우리를 구출하십니다.

이제 우리 성도들은 주님께서 오셔서 새롭게 세우실 오는 세상을 기다리고 있습니다(막10:30).

예수님은 세상과 성도와의 관계에 대해 이렇게 말씀하십니다.

갈1:4
4 그분께서 [하나님] 곧 우리 [아버지]의 뜻에 따라 이 악한 현 세상에서 우리를 건지시려고 우리의 죄들로 인하여 자신을 주셨으니
4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

막10:30
30 지금 이 시대에서 집과 형제와 자매와 어머니와 자녀와 토지를 백 배나 받되 핍박과 함께 받고 오는 세상에서는 영원한 생명을 받으리라.
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

1.    우리는 세상으로부터 나와 그리스도에게 주어졌습니다
요17:6
6 아버지께서 세상에서 내게 주신 사람들에게 내가 아버지의 이름을 나타내었나이다. 그들은 본래 아버지의 것이었는데 아버지께서 그들을 내게 주셨으며 그들은 아버지의 말씀을 지켰나이다.
6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

갈1:4
4 그분께서 [하나님] 곧 우리 [아버지]의 뜻에 따라 이 악한 현 세상에서 우리를 건지시려고 우리의 죄들로 인하여 자신을 주셨으니
4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

딛2:12
12 우리를 가르치시되 경건치 아니한 것과 세상에 속한 정욕들을 우리가 거부하고 이 현 세상에서 맑은 정신을 가지고 의롭게 하나님의 뜻대로 살며
12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

2.    우리는 세상에 남겨져 있습니다
요17:11
11 이제 나는 세상에 더 있지 아니하오나 이들은 세상에 있사옵고 나는 아버지께로 가옵나니 [거룩하신 [아버지]]여, 아버지께서 내게 주신 자들을 아버지의 이름으로 지키사 우리와 같이 그들도 하나가 되게 하옵소서.
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we [are].

요17:15
15 나는 아버지께서 그들을 세상에서 데려가시라고 기도하지 아니하오며 다만 그들을 악에서 지켜 주시라고 기도하나이다.
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

12 우리를 가르치시되 경건치 아니한 것과 세상에 속한 정욕들을 우리가 거부하고 이 현 세상에서 맑은 정신을 가지고 의롭게 하나님의 뜻대로 살며
12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

3.    우리는 세상에 속하지 않습니다
요17:14
14 내가 아버지의 말씀을 그들에게 주매 세상이 그들을 미워하였사오니 이는 내가 세상에 속하지 아니한 것같이 그들도 세상에 속하지 아니하기 때문이니이다.
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

골1:13
13 그분께서 우리를 어둠의 권능에서 건져 내사 자신의 사랑하는 [아들]의 왕국으로 옮기셨으니
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:

고전6:19
19 도대체 무슨 말이냐? 너희 몸이 너희가 [하나님]에게서 받은바 너희 안에 계신 [성령님]의 전인 줄을 너희가 알지 못하느냐? 너희는 너희 자신의 것이 아니니
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

4.    우리는 세상에 의해 미움을 받고 있습니다
요17:14
14 내가 아버지의 말씀을 그들에게 주매 세상이 그들을 미워하였사오니 이는 내가 세상에 속하지 아니한 것 같이 그들도 세상에 속하지 아니하기 때문이니이다.
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

롬14:18
8 우리가 살아도 [주]를 위해 살고 죽어도 [주]를 위해 죽나니 그러므로 살든지 죽든지 우리가 [주]의 것이로다.
8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

5.    우리는 세상에서 악으로부터 지켜지고 있습니다
요17:15
15 나는 아버지께서 그들을 세상에서 데려가시라고 기도하지 아니하오며 다만 그들을 악에서 지켜 주시라고 기도하나이다.
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

벧전1:5
5 너희는 마지막 때에 드러내려고 예비된 구원에 이르도록 믿음을 통해 [하나님]의 권능으로 보호받고 있느니라.
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

딤후4:17-18
17 그럼에도 불구하고 [주]께서 나와 함께 서서 나를 강건하게 하셨으니 이것은 나로 말미암아 그 선포한 말씀이 온전히 알려져서 모든 이방인들이 듣게 하려 하심이라. 내가 사자의 입에서 구출되었느니라.
17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and [that] all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
18 [주]께서 나를 모든 악한 일에서 건져 내시고 또 자신의 하늘 왕국에 이르기까지 보존하시리니 그분께 영광이 영원무궁토록 있기를 원하노라. 아멘.
18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve [me] unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.

벧전5:8
8 정신을 차리라. 깨어 있으라. 너희 대적 마귀가 울부짖는 사자같이 두루 다니며 삼킬 자를 찾나니
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

6.    우리는 세상으로 보내어졌습니다
요17:18
아버지께서 나를 세상에 보내신 것 같이 나도 그들을 세상에 보내었고
As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

고후5:20
20 그런즉 [하나님]께서 우리를 통해 너희에게 간청하시는 것 같이 이제 우리가 그리스도를 위한 대사가 되어 그리스도를 대신하여 너희에게 간구하노니 너희는 [하나님]과 화해하라.
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

7.    우리는 세상에서 그분의 사랑을 보여줄 것입니다
요17:23
23 내가 그들 안에 있고 아버지께서 내 안에 계시나니 이것은 그들이 하나 안에서 완전해지게 하려 함이며 아버지께서 나를 보내신 것과 또 아버지께서 나를 사랑하신 것 같이 그들도 사랑하신 것을 세상이 알게 하려 함이니이다.
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.