?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

하나님께서는 언제 화를 내시는가

-    김영균 목사 -

[본문] 마5:22
20내가 너희에게 이르노니, 너희 의가 서기관들과 바리새인들의 의를 능가하지 아니하면 너희가 결코 하늘의 왕국에 들어가지 못하리라.
20For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. 

그리스도인들은 화를 내서는 안된다고 생각하시는 분이 계시는데 성경은 그리스도인들에게 화를 내라(Be angry)고 명령하고 있습니다. 

다만 이 때 죄를 짓지 말고 해 지기 전에 화를 풀어야 하고 반드시 ‘이유’가 있을 때에만 화를 내라고 하십니다. 그렇다면 하나님께서는 어떤 이유로 화를 내셨는지를 성경에서 살펴보는 것은 우리에게 매우 필요한 일이 아닐 수 없습니다.

느9:17
17순종하기를 거부하며 주께서 자기들 가운데서 행하신 이적들을 깊이 생각하지 아니하고 목을 굳게 하며 반역하여 대장 하나를 임명하고 자기들을 속박한 곳으로 돌아가고자 하였사오나 오직 주는 항상 용서하는 [하나님]이시요, 은혜로우시며 긍휼이 많으시며 분노하기를 더디 하시며 큰 친절을 베푸시는 분이시므로 그들을 버리지 아니하셨나이다.
17And refused to obey, neither were mindful of thy wonders that thou didst among them; but hardened their necks, and in their rebellion appointed a captain to return to their bondage: but thou [art] a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and forsookest them not.

시30:4
4오 {주}의 성도들아, 너희는 그분께 노래하며 그분의 거룩함을 기억하고 감사할지어다.
4Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. 

하나님께서는 다음의 경우 화를 내셨습니다. 

1.완고함 
출4:10-14
10¶ 모세가 {주}께 아뢰되, 오 내 [주]여, 나는 말에 능하지 못하나이다. 지금까지도 그러하였고 주께서 주의 종에게 말씀하신 이후에도 그러하오니 나는 말이 느리고 혀가 둔하나이다, 하매
10And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I [am] not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I [am] slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
11{주}께서 그에게 이르시되, 누가 사람의 입을 만들었느냐? 누가 말 못하는 자나 귀먹은 자나 보는 자나 눈먼 자를 만들었느냐? 나 {주}가 아니냐?
11And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
12그런즉 이제 가라. 내가 네 입과 함께하여 네가 할 말을 네게 가르치리라.
12Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.
13그가 이르되, 오 내 [주]여, 원하건대 주께서 보내고자 하는 자의 손을 통해 보내소서, 하니
13And he said, O my Lord, send, I pray thee, by the hand [of him whom] thou wilt send.
14{주}의 분노가 모세를 향해 타올라 그분께서 이르시되, 레위 사람 네 형 아론이 있지 아니하냐? 그가 말을 잘하는 줄 내가 아노라. 보라, 또한 그가 너를 만나러 나오나니 그가 너를 볼 때에 마음속으로 기뻐하리라.
14And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, [Is] not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart.

2.우상숭배 
신4:25
25¶ 네가 그 땅에서 자녀들을 낳고 자녀들의 자녀들을 얻으며 너희가 오랫동안 살 때에 만일 스스로 부패하여 새긴 형상이나 어떤 것의 모습을 만들어 {주} 네 [하나님]의 눈앞에서 악을 행하여 그분의 분노를 일으키면
25When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt [yourselves], and make a graven image, [or] the likeness of any [thing], and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger:

사65:3
3곧 동산에서 희생물을 드리고 벽돌 제단에서 분향하며 내 얼굴 앞에서 계속해서 내 분노를 일으키는 백성이라.
3A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;

골3:5
5그러므로 땅에 있는 너희 지체들을 죽이라. 그것들은 음행과 부정함과 무절제한 애정과 악한 욕정과 탐욕이니 탐욕은 우상 숭배니라.
5Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

3.불평
민11:10
10¶ 그때에 백성이 두루 그들의 가족대로 울되 저마다 자기 장막 문에서 우는 것을 모세가 들으니라. 이에 {주}께서 크게 분노하시고 모세도 기뻐하지 아니하여
10Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the LORD was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased.

4.교만 
민12:9
9{주}의 분노가 그들을 향해 타오르며 그분께서 떠나시매
9And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.

5.자기를 내세움 
민22:22
22¶ 그가 간 것으로 인하여 [하나님]의 분노가 타올라 {주}의 천사가 대적이 되어 그를 치려고 길에 서니라. 이제 그는 자기 나귀를 탔고 그의 두 종은 그와 함께 있었는데
22And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants [were] with him.

6.영적 간음 
민25:3
3이스라엘이 스스로 바알브올에게 연합하였으므로 {주}의 분노가 이스라엘을 향해 타오르니라.
3And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel.

7.불신 
민32:10-14
10바로 그때에 {주}의 분노가 타올라 그분께서 맹세하여 이르시되,
10And the LORD'S anger was kindled the same time, and he sware, saying,
11이집트에서 나온 사람들 가운데 스무 살이 넘는 자들 중에서는 아무도 내가 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱에게 맹세한 땅을 보지 못하리니 이는 그들이 나를 온전히 따르지 아니하였기 때문이니라.
11Surely none of the men that came up out of Egypt, from twenty years old and upward, shall see the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob; because they have not wholly followed me:
12다만 그나스 족속 여분네의 아들 갈렙과 눈의 아들 여호수아는 그곳을 보리니 그들은 {주}를 온전히 따랐느니라, 하시고
12Save Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenezite, and Joshua the son of Nun: for they have wholly followed the LORD.
13{주}의 분노가 이스라엘을 향해 타올라 그분께서 그들로 하여금 사십 년 동안 광야에서 방황하게 하셨으므로 마침내 {주}의 눈앞에서 악을 행한 그 세대가 모두 소멸되었느니라.
13And the LORD'S anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation, that had done evil in the sight of the LORD, was consumed.
14보라, 너희는 너희 조상들을 대신하여 일어난 자들이요, 죄악으로 가득한 사람들의 소생으로서 이스라엘을 향한 {주}의 맹렬한 분노를 더욱 크게 만드는 자들이로다.
14And, behold, ye are risen up in your fathers' stead, an increase of sinful men, to augment yet the fierce anger of the LORD toward Israel.

8.자녀방치 
신7:4
4그들이 네 아들을 돌이켜서 나를 따르지 못하게 하므로 그들이 다른 신들을 섬기리니 그러면 {주}의 분노가 너희를 향해 타올라 갑자기 너를 멸하리라.
4For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

9.손해끼침 
수7:1
1그러나 이스라엘 자손이 저주받은 물건으로 인해 범법하였으니 이는 유다 지파에 속한 세라의 증손이요, 삽디의 손자요, 갈미의 아들인 아간이 저주받은 물건 중에서 취하였기 때문이라. {주}의 분노가 이스라엘 자손을 향해 타오르니라.
1But the children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing: for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed thing: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against the children of Israel.

10.법대로 하지 않음 
삼하6:6-8
6¶ 그들이 나곤의 타작마당에 이르렀을 때에 소들이 [하나님]의 궤를 흔들므로 웃사가 그 궤로 자기 손을 내밀어 그 궤를 붙들었더니
6And when they came to Nachon's threshingfloor, Uzzah put forth [his hand] to the ark of God, and took hold of it; for the oxen shook [it].
7{주}의 분노가 웃사를 향해 타올라 [하나님]께서 그의 잘못으로 인하여 그를 거기서 치시매 그가 거기서 [하나님]의 궤 옆에서 죽으니라.
7And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzzah; and God smote him there for [his] error; and there he died by the ark of God.
8{주}께서 웃사를 찢으셨으므로 다윗이 기쁘게 여기지 아니하니라. 그가 그곳의 이름을 베레스웃사라 하니 이 날까지 이르니라.
8And David was displeased, because the LORD had made a breach upon Uzzah: and he called the name of the place Perezuzzah to this day.

11.마술 
왕하21:6
6또 자기 아들을 불 가운데로 지나가게 하며 때를 살피고 마술을 행하며 부리는 영들과 마술사들과 관계를 맺고 {주}의 눈앞에서 악을 많이 행하여 그분의 분노를 일으켰으며
6And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD, to provoke [him] to anger.

12.사악한 행위들 
렘44:3
3이는 그들의 사악한 행위 때문이라. 그들이 자기들이나 너희나 너희 조상들이 알지 못하던 다른 신들에게 가서 분향하고 그들을 섬기면서 그 사악한 행위를 행하여 내 분노를 일으켰느니라.
3Because of their wickedness which they have committed to provoke me to anger, in that they went to burn incense, [and] to serve other gods, whom they knew not, [neither] they, ye, nor your fathers.

menu