단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

마음으로 믿는다는 것의 의미 

- 김영균 목사 -

[본문] 롬10:8~13

8그러나 그것이 무엇을 말하느냐? 말씀이 네게 가까이 있어 네 입에 있으며 네 마음에 있느니라, 하나니 곧 우리가 선포하는 믿음의 말씀이라.

8But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, [even] in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9네가 만일 네 입으로 [주] 예수님을 시인하고 [하나님]께서 그분을 죽은 자들로부터 살리신 것을 네 마음속으로 믿으면 구원을 받으리니

9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10사람이 마음으로 믿어 의에 이르고 입으로 시인하여 구원에 이르느니라.

10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11또 성경 기록이 이르기를, 누구든지 그분을 믿는 자는 부끄러움을 당하지 아니하리라, 하나니

11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12이는 유대인과 그리스인 사이에 차별이 없기 때문이라. 모든 사람 위에 계신 같은 [주]께서 자신을 부르는 모든 사람에게 부요하시니

12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13누구든지 [주]의 이름을 부르는 자는 구원을 받으리라.

13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

오늘날 복음을 믿었다고 하나 실은 헛되이 믿은 자들이 많이 있습니다.(고전15) 그래서 성경은 “믿음 안에 있는지 자신을 살펴보고 입증하라”고 권면합니다.

마음으로 믿어 의에 이르러야 하나 “머리”로만 또는 “의지”로만 혹은 감정으로만 믿은 결과입니다. 마음으로 믿는 것이 무엇을 의미하는지 정확히 알아둡시다.

1.    지성(생각, 깨달음)
①    요12:40 
40그분께서 그들의 눈을 멀게 하시고 그들의 마음을 강퍅하게 하셨으니 이것은 그들이 눈으로 보고 마음으로 깨달아 회심하여 내게 고침을 받지 못하게 하려 함이라, 하였더라.
40He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with [their] eyes, nor understand with [their] heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

②    단10:12
12그때에 그가 내게 이르되, 다니엘아, 두려워하지 말라. 네가 네 마음을 정하여 깨닫고자 하며 또 네 [하나님] 앞에서 네 자신을 징계하기로 한 첫날부터 그분께서 네 말들을 들으셨나니 내가 네 말들로 인하여 왔느니라.

12Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

③    눅5:22 
22예수님께서 그들의 생각을 아시고 응답하여 그들에게 이르시되, 너희가 마음속으로 무엇을 따져 보느냐?
22But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, he answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts?

④    행8:31, 37
31그들이 그분께 간청하여 그분께서 깊음 속으로 들어가라고 자기들에게 명령하지 마실 것을 구하더라.
31And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep.
37¶ 이에 가다라 사람들의 지방 주변의 온 무리가 큰 두려움에 사로잡혔으므로 그분께 간청하여 자기들에게서 떠나실 것을 구하더라. 그분께서 배에 들어가 다시 돌아가시는데
37Then the whole multitude of the country of the Gadarenes round about besought him to depart from them; for they were taken with great fear: and he went up into the ship, and returned back again.

2.    감정(느낌)
①    눅21:26
26땅에 임하는 그 일들을 내다보는 것으로 인해, 두려움으로 인해 사람들의 마음이 그들을 기진하게 하리니 이는 하늘의 권능들이 흔들릴 것이기 때문이라.
26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

②    눅24:32
32그들이 서로 이르되, 그분께서 길에서 우리와 말씀하시고 우리에게 성경 기록들을 열어 주실 때에 우리 속에서 마음이 뜨겁지 아니하더냐? 하고는
32And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

③    고후2:4 
4내가 마음이 몹시 괴롭고 아파서 많은 눈물로 너희에게 썼나니 이것은 너희가 근심하게 하려 함이 아니요, 오직 내가 너희에게 더욱 넘치게 베푸는 사랑을 너희가 알게 하려 함이라.
4For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you.

④    롬5:5
5소망이 우리를 부끄럽게 하지 아니함은 우리에게 주신 [성령님]에 의하여 [하나님]의 사랑이 우리 마음에 넓게 부어졌기 때문이니
5And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

⑤    롬9:2 
2내게는 마음속에 큰 근심이 있고 계속해서 슬픔이 있노라.
2That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

⑥    행2:37
37¶ 이제 그들이 이 말을 듣고 마음속으로 찔려 베드로와 나머지 사도들에게 이르되, 사람들아 형제들아, 우리가 어찌할까? 하거늘
37Now when they heard [this], they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men [and] brethren, what shall we do? 

3.    의지(결단)
①    행4:32 
32믿은 자들의 무리가 한 마음 한 혼이 되어 모든 것을 공동으로 소유하고 그들 중에 아무도 자기가 소유한 것들을 조금이라도 자기 것이라고 말하지 아니하더라.
32And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any [of them] that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

②    행11:23
23그가 이르러 [하나님]의 은혜를 보고 즐거워하며 그들 모두에게 권면하여 그들이 마음에 작정을 하고 [주]께 붙어 있으라고 하니라.
23Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord.

③    롬6:17, 18 
17그러나 [하나님]께 감사하리로다. 너희가 죄의 종이었으나 너희에게 전달된 교리의 그 틀에 마음으로부터 순종하고
17But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18이로써 죄로부터 해방되어 의의 종이 되었느니라.
18Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

④    롬10:1 
1형제들아, 이스라엘을 위한 내 마음의 소원과 [하나님]을 향한 기도는 곧 그들이 구원을 받는 것이니라.
1Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

⑤    엡6:5, 6 
5종들아, 육체에 따라 너희의 주인 된 자들에게 두려워하고 떨며 단일한 마음으로 순종하기를 그리스도께 하듯 하라.
5Servants, be obedient to them that are [your] masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
6사람들을 기쁘게 하는 자들같이 눈으로 섬기지 말고 그리스도의 종들로서 마음으로부터 [하나님]의 뜻을 행하여
6Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

[결론] 고후4:6
6빛에게 명령하사 어둠 속에서 빛을 비추게 하신 [하나님]께서 우리 마음에 빛을 비추사 예수 그리스도의 얼굴에 있는 [하나님]의 영광을 아는 빛을 주셨느니라.
6For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to [give] the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.