?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

우리(신약지역교회)는 왜 모이는가?

-    김영균 목사 –

[본문] 행2:42
42그들이 흔들리지 아니하며 사도들의 교리와 교제 안에 머물고 빵을 떼며 기도하더라.

42And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. 

오순절로부터 시작된 신약교회가 모여 무엇을 했는지(모임의 이유 혹은 목적)를 다시 한 번 성경을 통해확인해보려고 합니다. 우리의 모임이 확실한 목적의식을 갖고 모이는 모임이 되기 바랍니다.

1.    진리(교리)를 배우기 위해

①    요18:37 
37그러므로 빌라도가 그분께 이르되, 그러면 네가 왕이냐? 하니 예수님께서 대답하시되, 내가 왕이라고 네가 말하는도다. 내가 이런 목적으로 태어났으며 이런 까닭으로 세상에 왔나니 곧 나는 진리에 대하여 증언하려 하노라. 진리에 속한 자마다 내 음성을 듣느니라, 하시매

37Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

②    딤전3:15
15그러나 내가 오랫동안 지체하면 네가 [하나님]의 집에서 어떻게 처신해야 할지 네가 알게 하려 하노니 이 집은 살아 계신 [하나님]의 교회요 진리의 기둥과 터니라.
15But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

③    딤전2:4
4그분은 모든 사람이 구원을 받고 진리를 아는 데 이르기를 원하시느니라.
4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

④    행11:26
26그를 만나매 안디옥으로 그를 데려오니라. 그들이 만 일 년 동안 그 교회와 함께 모이며 많은 사람들을 가르쳤는데 제자들이 안디옥에서 처음으로 그리스도인이라 불리니라.
26And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

⑤    행20:7
7주의 첫날에 제자들이 빵을 떼려고 함께 오니 바울이 이튿날 떠나려고 준비한 채 그들에게 말씀을 선포하며 계속해서 한밤중까지 말을 하니라.

7And upon the first [day] of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.

⑥    엡4:11~15
그분께서 더러는 사도로 더러는 대언자로 더러는 복음 전도자로 더러는 목사 겸 교사로 주셨으니
11And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12이것은 성도들을 완전하게 하고 섬기는 일을 하게 하며 그리스도의 몸을 세우게 하려 하심이라.
12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13마침내 우리가 다 믿음과 [하나님]의 [아들]을 아는 것에서 하나가 되어 완전한 사람에 이르고 그리스도의 충만하심의 장성한 분량에까지 이르리니
13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14이것은 우리가 이제부터 더 이상 아이가 되지 아니하여 사람들의 속임수와 몰래 숨어서 속이려 하는 자들이 사용하는 간교한 술수로 말미암아 교리의 모든 바람에 이리저리 흔들려 밀려다니지 아니하고
14That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15오직 사랑 안에서 진리를 말하며 모든 일에서 그분 안에 이르도록 성장하게 하려 함이라. 그분은 머리시니 곧 그리스도시니라.
15But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ:

2.    영과 진리로 경배하기 위해
①    요4:23, 24 
23그러나 참되게 경배하는 자들이 영과 진리로 [아버지]께 경배할 때가 오나니 곧 지금이라. 이는 [아버지]께서 자기에게 그렇게 경배하는 자들을 찾으시기 때문이니라.
23But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24[하나님]은 [영]이시니 그분께 경배하는 자들이 반드시 영과 진리로 그분께 경배할지니라, 하시니라.
24God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

②    마15:8, 9 
8이 백성이 자기 입으로는 내게 가까이 오며 자기 입술로는 나를 공경하나 그들의 마음은 내게서 멀도다.
8This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.
9그러나 그들이 사람들의 명령들을 교리로 가르치며 내게 헛되이 경배하는도다, 하였느니라, 하시니라.
9But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

③    벧전2:4, 5
4참으로 사람들에게는 거부당하였으나 [하나님]께는 선정 받은 돌 곧 보배로운 산 돌이신 그분께 나아와
4To whom coming, [as unto] a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, [and] precious,
5너희도 살아 있는 돌들로서 영적 집으로 건축되고 예수 그리스도를 통해 [하나님]께서 받으실 만한 영적 희생물을 드리는 거룩한 제사장이 되었도다.
5Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 

3.    하나님께 기도하기 위해
①    행4:29~31 
29[주]여, 이제 그들의 위협을 보시고 또 주의 종들이 전적으로 담대히 주의 말씀을 말하게 하시며
29And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,
30주의 손을 내밀어 병을 낫게 하시고 또 표적들과 이적들이 주의 거룩한 아이 예수님의 이름으로 이루어지게 허락하옵소서, 하더라.
30By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.
31¶ 그들이 기도하기를 마치매 그들이 함께 모인 곳이 흔들리더니 그들이 다 [성령님]으로 충만하여 담대히 [하나님]의 말씀을 말하니라.
31And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

②    행12:5, 11, 12 
5그러므로 베드로는 감옥에 갇혔으나 교회는 그를 위하여 끊임없이 [하나님]께 기도하더라.
5Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.
11베드로가 정신이 들어 이르되, 이제야 내가 [주]께서 자신의 천사를 보내사 나를 헤롯의 손과 유대인 백성의 모든 기대에서 건지신 줄 확실히 아노라, 하며
11And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and [from] all the expectation of the people of the Jews.
12그 일을 깊이 생각한 뒤에 마가라 하는 요한의 어머니 마리아의 집으로 갔는데 거기에 많은 사람이 함께 모여 기도하고 있더라.
12And when he had considered [the thing], he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying.

③    행13:2, 3 
2그들이 [주]를 섬기며 금식할 때에 [성령님]께서 이르시되, 내가 바나바와 사울을 불러서 시킬 일을 위해 그들을 내게로 구별하라, 하시니
2As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
3그들이 금식하며 기도하고 그들에게 안수한 뒤 그들을 보내니라.
3And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid [their] hands on them, they sent [them] away.

4.    교제하기 위하여
히 10:21-25
21또 [하나님]의 집을 다스리는 대제사장께서 우리에게 계시므로
21And [having] an high priest over the house of God;
22우리 마음이 뿌림을 받아 악한 양심으로부터 벗어났고 우리 몸은 순수한 물로 씻겼으니 우리가 믿음의 충만한 확신 속에서 진실한 마음으로 가까이 다가가자.
22Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
23(약속하신 분께서 신실하시니) 우리의 믿음의 고백을 흔들림 없이 굳게 잡고
23Let us hold fast the profession of [our] faith without wavering; (for he [is] faithful that promised;)
24서로를 살펴보아 사랑과 선한 행위에 이르도록 격려하며
24And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
25어떤 사람들의 습관과 같이 우리의 함께 모이는 일을 폐하지 말고 서로 권면하되 그 날이 다가옴을 너희가 볼수록 더욱 그리하자.
25Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

①    살펴보고 격려함
②    권면

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
590 강해 추천합니다. 담임목사 01.13 5974
589 복음 복음이란 무엇인가? 라영석 01.15 6192
588 양육 세상에서 가장 쉬운 성경공부 - 제1과 성경 9 이우진 02.09 7012
587 교리 교리의 중요성 3 라영석 02.12 5041
586 교리 건전한 교리에 대해 성경은 무엇이라고 말하... 3 라영석 02.12 4471
585 성경 성경개요 3 이우진 02.13 5328
584 양육 세상에서 가장 쉬운 성경공부 - 제2과 침례 2 이우진 02.16 5124
583 컬럼 소재식(所在識) 2 이우진 02.20 4193