+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

일곱 부활 

-    김영균 목사 –

우리 그리스도인들은 예수 그리스도께서 부활하신 날, 즉 매주 첫째날(일요일)을 주일(주의 날, Lord’s day)이라고 부릅니다. 

이것은 이른바 ‘부활절’과는 다릅니다. 부활절은 절기의 하나로 볼 수 있겠습니다. 적지 않은 교회가 절기를 지킵니다만 성경은 신약교회에게 절기를 지키라고 가르치지 않습니다. 

다만 우리 교회는 그리스도의 부활의 의미를 되새기는 것을 중요하게 여깁니다. 

그동안 우리는 주로 고린도전서 15장(부활장으로 알려짐)과 로마서를 중심으로 예수 그리스도의 부활과 우리들의 부활을 살펴봤습니다. 또 부활과 우리의 현재 신앙생활의 관계를 살펴보았습니다. 

이번에는 성경에 등장하는 일곱 종류의 부활을 살펴보고자 합니다. 

1.    그리스도의 부활 
예수 그리스도는 죽은 자들로부터 부활하셨습니다. ‘죽은 자들의 부활’과 ‘죽은 자들로 부터의 부활’을 구별하십시오.
① 마28:1~6 
1안식일이 끝나고 주의 첫날이 밝아오기 시작할 때에 막달라 마리아와 다른 마리아가 돌무덤을 보러 갔는데
1In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first [day] of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
2보라, 큰 지진이 났더라. 이는 [주]의 천사가 하늘로부터 내려와서는 가서 그 입구에서 돌을 뒤로 굴려 내고 그 위에 앉았기 때문이더라.
2And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
3그의 용모는 번개와 같고 그의 옷은 눈과 같이 희거늘
3His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
4지키던 자들이 그를 두려워하여 떨며 죽은 사람같이 되었더라.
4And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead [men].
5천사가 여자들에게 응답하여 이르되, 너희는 두려워하지 말라. 십자가에 못 박히신 예수님을 너희가 찾는 줄 내가 아노라.
5And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
6그분은 친히 말씀하신 대로 일어나셨으므로 여기 계시지 아니하니라. 와서 [주]께서 누우셨던 곳을 보라.
6He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

② 막16:1~6
1안식일이 지났을 때에 막달라 마리아와 야고보의 어머니 마리아와 또 살로메가 가서 그분께 기름을 바르려고 이미 향품을 사 두었더라.
1And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the [mother] of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.
2주의 첫날 매우 이른 아침 곧 해 돋을 때에 그들이 돌무덤에 가며
2And very early in the morning the first [day] of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.
3자기들끼리 이르되, 누가 우리를 위하여 돌무덤 입구에서 돌을 굴려 주리요? 하고
3And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?
4바라볼 때에 돌이 이미 굴려져 있음을 보았으니 이는 그 돌이 심히 컸기 때문이더라.
4And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.
5그들이 돌무덤에 들어가 긴 흰옷을 입은 한 청년이 오른쪽에 앉아 있는 것을 보고 놀라매
5And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.
6그가 그들에게 이르되, 놀라지 말라. 너희가 십자가에 못 박히신 나사렛 예수님을 찾는구나. 그분은 일어나셨고 여기 계시지 아니하니라. 그들이 그분을 두었던 곳을 보라.
6And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.

③ 롬1:4
4거룩함의 영으로는 죽은 자들로부터 부활하심으로써 [하나님]의 [아들]로 권능 있게 밝히 드러나셨느니라.
4And declared [to be] the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

④ 고전15:12~18
12이제 그리스도께서 죽은 자들로부터 일어나셨다고 선포하였거늘 너희 가운데 어떤 자들은 어찌 죽은 자들의 부활이 없다고 말하느냐?
12Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13만일 죽은 자들의 부활이 없으면 그리스도께서 일어나지 아니하셨느니라.
13But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
14또 그리스도께서 일어나지 아니하셨으면 우리의 선포하는 것이 헛것이요, 너희의 믿음도 헛것이며
14And if Christ be not risen, then [is] our preaching vain, and your faith [is] also vain.
15참으로 우리가 [하나님]께 대한 거짓 증인으로 드러나리니 이는 우리가 그분께서 그리스도를 일으키셨다고 [하나님]에 대해 증언하였기 때문이라. 만일 죽은 자들이 일어나지 아니하면 그분께서 그리스도를 일으키지 아니하셨느니라.
15Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
16만일 죽은 자들이 일어나지 아니하면 그리스도께서 일으켜지지 아니하셨느니라.
16For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
17또 그리스도께서 일으켜지지 아니하셨으면 너희의 믿음이 헛되고 너희가 여전히 너희 죄들 가운데 있으며
17And if Christ be not raised, your faith [is] vain; ye are yet in your sins.
18따라서 그리스도 안에서 잠든 자들도 멸망하였느니라.
18Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

2.    구약성도의 부활 
①    고전15:23 
23그러나 각 사람이 자기 차례대로 되리니 먼저는 첫 열매인 그리스도요, 그 다음은 그리스도께서 오실 때에 그분께 속한 사람들이라.
23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

②    마27:52~57
52무덤들이 열리니 잠든 성도들의 많은 몸이 일어나
52And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53그분의 부활 뒤에 무덤 밖으로 나와서 거룩한 도시로 들어가 많은 사람에게 보이니라.
53And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
54이제 백부장과 그와 함께 예수님을 지켜보던 자들이 지진과 일어난 그 일들을 보고 심히 두려워하여 이르되, 진실로 이분은 [하나님]의 [아들]이었도다, 하더라.
54Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
55거기에는 예수님을 섬기며 갈릴리에서부터 그분을 따라온 많은 여자들이 멀찍이 떨어져서 바라보고 있었는데
55And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him:
56그 가운데는 막달라 마리아와 또 야고보와 요세의 어머니 마리아와 또 세베대의 아이들의 어머니가 있더라.
56Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children.
57저녁이 되었을 때에 요셉이라 하는 아리마대의 부자가 왔는데 그도 예수님의 제자더라.
57When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple:

③     엡4:8~12
8그러므로 그분께서 이르시기를, 그분께서 높은 곳으로 올라가실 때에 포로로 잡힌 자들을 포로로 이끄시고 사람들에게 선물들을 주셨도다, 하시느니라.
8Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
9(이제 그분께서 올라가셨은즉 그것은 곧 그분께서 또한 먼저 땅의 더 낮은 부분들로 내려가신 것이 아니면 무엇이냐?
9(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
10내려가신 그분께서 또한 모든 하늘들보다 훨씬 위로 올라가신 바로 그분이시니 이것은 그분께서 모든 것을 충만하게 하려 하심이라.)
10He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
11그분께서 더러는 사도로 더러는 대언자로 더러는 복음 전도자로 더러는 목사 겸 교사로 주셨으니
11And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12이것은 성도들을 완전하게 하고 섬기는 일을 하게 하며 그리스도의 몸을 세우게 하려 하심이라.
12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

3.    신약성도의 부활 
①    고전15:50~56
50형제들아, 이제 내가 이것을 말하노니 살과 피는 [하나님]의 왕국을 상속받을 수 없으며 또한 썩는 것은 썩지 않는 것을 상속받지 못하느니라.
50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51보라, 내가 너희에게 한 가지 신비를 보이노니 우리가 다 잠자지 아니하고 마지막 나팔 소리가 날 때에 눈 깜짝할 사이에 순식간에 다 변화되리라.
51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52나팔 소리가 나매 죽은 자들이 썩지 아니할 것으로 일어나고 우리가 변화되리니
52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53이 썩을 것이 반드시 썩지 아니함을 입고 이 죽을 것이 반드시 죽지 아니함을 입으리로다.
53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.
54그리하여 이 썩을 것이 썩지 아니함을 입고 이 죽을 것이 죽지 아니함을 입을 때에는 기록된바, 사망이 승리 가운데서 삼켜졌도다, 하신 말씀이 성취되리라.
54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55오 사망아, 너의 쏘는 것이 어디 있느냐? 오 무덤아, 너의 승리가 어디 있느냐?
55O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?
56사망의 쏘는 것은 죄요, 죄의 힘은 율법이니라.
56The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.

② 살전4:14~16 
14우리가 예수님께서 죽으셨다가 다시 일어나셨음을 믿을진대 그와 같이 예수님 안에서 잠자는 자들도 [하나님]께서 그분과 함께 데려오시리라.
14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15우리가 [주]의 말씀으로 너희에게 이것을 말하노니 곧 [주]께서 오실 때까지 살아서 남아 있는 우리가 결코 잠자는 자들보다 앞서지 못하리라.
15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16[주]께서 호령과 천사장의 음성과 [하나님]의 나팔 소리와 함께 친히 하늘로부터 내려오시리니 그리스도 안에서 죽은 자들이 먼저 일어나고
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

4.    믿는 자의 영적 부활 
①     엡2:1~8
1또 그분께서 범법과 죄들 가운데서 죽었던 너희를 살리셨도다.
1And you [hath he quickened], who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2지나간 때에는 너희가 그것들 가운데서 이 세상의 행로를 따라 걸으며 공중의 권세 잡은 통치자 곧 지금 불순종의 자녀들 가운데서 활동하는 영을 따라 걸었느니라.
2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3지나간 때에는 우리도 다 그들 가운데서 우리 육신의 욕심 안에서 생활하며 육신과 생각의 욕망을 이루어 다른 사람들과 같이 본래 진노의 자녀들이었으나
3Among whom also we all had our conversa

tion in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4긍휼이 풍성하신 [하나님]께서 친히 우리를 사랑할 때 보여 주신 자신의 크신 사랑으로 인하여
4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5심지어 우리가 죄들 가운데서 죽었을 때에 우리를 그리스도와 함께 살리셨고 (너희가 은혜로 구원을 받았느니라.)
5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6또 함께 일으키사 그리스도 예수님 안에서 우리를 하늘의 처소들에 함께 앉히셨으니
6And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:
7이것은 그분께서 그리스도 예수님을 통해 우리에게 베푸신 친절 속에 담긴 자신의 은혜의 지극히 풍성함을 다가오는 시대들 속에서 보여 주려 하심이라.
7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8너희가 믿음을 통해 은혜로 구원을 받았나니 그것은 너희 자신에게서 난 것이 아니요 [하나님]의 선물이니라.
8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

②    롬11:15
15그들을 버리는 것이 세상을 화해시키는 것이 되거든 그들을 받아들이는 것이 죽은 자들로부터 살아나는 것이 아니면 무엇이리요?
15For if the casting away of them [be] the reconciling of the world, what [shall] the receiving [of them be], but life from the dead?

5.    이스라엘의 민족적 부활 
①     겔37장
1{주}의 손이 내 위에 임하사 {주}의 영 안에서 나를 데려다가 뼈가 가득한 골짜기 한가운데 두시고
1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which [was] full of bones,
2또 나로 하여금 사방에 있는 그 뼈들 곁으로 지나가게 하시니라. 보라, 그 열린 골짜기에 뼈들이 심히 많으며, 보라, 그 뼈들이 심히 말랐더라.
2And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, [there were] very many in the open valley; and, lo, [they were] very dry.
3그분께서 내게 이르시되, 사람의 아들아, 이 뼈들이 살 수 있겠느냐? 하시기에 내가 대답하되, 오 [주] {하나님}이여, 주께서 아시나이다, 하니
3And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
4그분께서 다시 내게 이르시되, 이 뼈들 위에 대언하고 그것들에게 이르기를, 오 너희 마른 뼈들아, {주}의 말씀을 들으라.
4Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5[주] {하나님}이 이 뼈들에게 이같이 말하노라. 보라, 내가 숨을 너희 속으로 들어가게 하리니 너희가 살리라.
5Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6내가 너희 위에 힘줄을 두고 너희 위에 살이 생기게 하며 너희를 살갗으로 덮고 너희 속에 숨을 넣으리니 너희가 살리라. 또 내가 {주}인 줄을 너희가 알리라, 하라.
6And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.
7이에 내가 명령 받은 대로 대언하니 내가 대언할 때에 시끄러운 소리가 나며, 보라, 흔들림이 있고 그 뼈들이 함께 와서 뼈마다 자기 뼈에 이르더라.
7So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
8내가 또 보니, 보라, 힘줄과 살이 그 뼈들 위에 생기고 살갗이 그것들을 덮었으나 그것들 속에 숨은 없더라.
8And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but [there was] no breath in them.
9그때에 그분께서 내게 이르시되, 사람의 아들아, 바람에게 대언하라. 바람에게 대언하여 이르기를, [주] {하나님}이 이같이 말하노라. 오 숨아, 네 바람으로부터 와서 이 죽임 당한 자들 위에 숨을 불어 그들이 살게 하라, 하라.
9Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10이에 내가 그분께서 명령하신 대로 대언하였더니 숨이 그들에게 들어가매 그들이 살아서 자기 발로 서는데 심히 큰 군대더라.
10So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
11¶ 그때에 그분께서 내게 이르시되, 사람의 아들아, 이 뼈들은 이스라엘의 온 집이니라. 보라, 그들이 이르기를, 우리의 뼈들은 말랐고 우리의 소망은 없어졌으며 우리로 말하건대 우리 몸의 부분들은 끊어졌다, 하느니라.
11Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12그러므로 그들에게 대언하여 이르기를, [주] {하나님}이 이같이 말하노라. 보라, 오 내 백성아, 내가 너희 무덤들을 열고 너희로 하여금 너희 무덤들에서 나오게 하며 너희를 이스라엘 땅으로 데려가리라.
12Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13오 내 백성아, 내가 너희 무덤들을 열고 너희를 너희 무덤들에서 데리고 올라올 때에 내가 {주}인 줄을 너희가 알리라.
13And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14또 내가 내 영을 너희 속에 두어 너희가 살게 하고 너희를 너희 땅에 두리니 나 {주}가 그것을 말하고 그것을 이행한 줄을 그때에 너희가 알리라. {주}가 말하노라, 하라.
14And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken [it], and performed [it], saith the LORD.
15¶ {주}의 말씀이 다시 내게 임하니라. 이르시되,
15The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
16너 사람의 아들아, 또 너는 막대기 하나를 가져다가 그 위에, 유다와 그의 동료 이스라엘의 자손을 위하여, 라 쓰고 그 뒤에 다른 막대기 하나를 가져다가 그 위에, 에브라임의 막대기 요셉과 그의 동료 이스라엘의 온 집을 위하여, 라 쓰며
16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the house of Israel his companions:
17그것들을 서로 연결하여 한 막대기가 되게 하라. 그것들이 네 손에서 하나가 되리라.
17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.
18¶ 네 백성의 자손들이 네게 말하여 이르기를, 네가 이것들로 무엇을 말하려는지 우리에게 보여 주지 아니하겠느냐? 하거든
18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou [meanest] by these?
19그들에게 이르기를, [주] {하나님}이 이같이 말하노라. 보라, 내가 에브라임의 손에 있는 요셉의 막대기와 그의 동료 이스라엘의 지파들을 데려다가 그들을 그와 함께 곧 유다의 막대기와 함께 붙여서 그것들이 한 막대기가 되게 하리니 그들이 내 손에서 하나가 되리라, 하라.
19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
20¶ 네가 글을 쓰는 막대기들이 그들의 눈앞에서 네 손에 있으리니
20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
21그들에게 이르기를, [주] {하나님}이 이같이 말하노라. 보라, 내가 이스라엘의 자손을 그들이 가서 함께 거하던 이교도들 가운데서 취하고 사방에서 그들을 모아 그들의 땅으로 데려오리라.
21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22또 내가 이스라엘의 산들 위의 그 땅에서 그들을 한 민족으로 만들어 한 왕이 그들 모두에게 왕이 되게 하리니 그들이 다시는 두 민족이 되지 아니하고 다시는 두 왕국으로 나뉘지 아니하리라.
22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
23또 그들이 다시는 자기들의 우상들과 역겨운 것들과 자기들의 어떤 범법으로도 자신을 더럽히지 아니하리라. 오직 내가 그들의 모든 거처 곧 그들이 죄를 짓던 곳에서 그들을 구원하고 그들을 정결하게 하리니 이로써 그들은 내 백성이 되고 나는 그들의 [하나님]이 되리라.
23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24내 종 다윗이 그들을 다스리는 왕이 되리니 그들 모두에게 한 목자가 있으리라. 그들이 또한 내 판단의 법도 안에서 걸으며 내 법규를 지켜 행하리라.
24And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25그들이 내가 내 종 야곱에게 준 땅 곧 너희 조상들이 거하던 땅에 거하되 그들 즉 그들과 그들의 자녀들과 그들의 자녀들의 자녀들이 영원히 그 안에 거할 것이요, 내 종 다윗이 영원히 그들의 통치자가 되리라.
25And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David [shall be] their prince for ever.
26또 내가 그들과 화평의 언약을 맺으리니 그것이 그들과 함께하는 영존하는 언약이 되리라. 또 내가 그들에게 처소를 주고 그들을 번성하게 하며 내 성소를 그들의 한가운데 세워 영원히 있게 하리라.
26Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27내 장막도 그들과 함께 있으리니 참으로 나는 그들의 [하나님]이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 되리라.
27My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28내 성소가 그들의 한가운데 영원히 있게 될 때에 나 {주}가 이스라엘을 거룩히 구별하는 줄을 이교도들이 알리라, 하라.
28And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

②     마24:31
31그가 큰 나팔 소리와 함께 자기 천사들을 보내리니 그들이 그의 선택 받은 자들을 하늘 이 끝에서 저 끝까지 사방에서 함께 모으리라.
31And he shall send his angels with a 31great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

6.    환란 성도의 부활 
①     계11:12
12그들이 하늘로부터 자기들에게, 이리로 올라오라, 하고 말씀하시는 큰 음성을 듣고 구름 속에서 하늘로 올라가니 그들의 원수들이 그들을 바라보더라.
12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

7.    죽은 자들의 부활 
①    계20:11~15
또 내가 크고 흰 왕좌와 그 위에 앉으신 분을 보니 땅과 하늘이 그분의 얼굴을 피하여 물러가고 그것들의 자리가 보이지 아니하더라.
11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12또 내가 보매 죽은 자들이 작은 자나 큰 자나 할 것 없이 [하나님] 앞에 서 있는데 책들이 펴져 있고 또 다른 책이 펴져 있었으니 곧 생명책이라. 죽은 자들이 자기 행위들에 따라 책들에 기록된 그것들에 근거하여 심판을 받았더라.
12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13바다가 자기 속에 있던 죽은 자들을 내주고 또 사망과 지옥도 자기 속에 있던 죽은 자들을 넘겨주매 그들이 각각 자기 행위들에 따라 심판을 받았고
13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14사망과 지옥도 불 호수에 던져졌더라. 이것은 둘째 사망이니라.
14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15누구든지 생명책에 기록된 것으로 드러나지 않은 자는 불 호수에 던져졌더라.

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
90 교리 지옥 김수광 01.02 73
89 양육 코로나로부터 얻는 교훈들 김수광 01.02 113
88 양육 우리가 반드시 해야 하는 것들 김수광 01.09 68
87 교리 하나님의 뜻 김수광 01.09 175
86 교리 보배로운(귀한) 것들 김수광 01.16 122
85 양육 신앙생활의 3대 거악 김수광 01.23 108
84 양육 열매를 맺지 못하게 하는 3대 장애물 김수광 01.30 105
83 양육 하나님의 말씀에 어떻게 반응하고 계십니까? 김수광 02.06 86
82 교리 신실한(faithful) 말씀들(sayings) 김수광 02.13 63
81 교리 하나님께서 부르신 목적 김수광 02.20 109