단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

영적성장 7단계

- 김영균 목사 -

[본문] 벧후3:18
18오직 은혜 안에서 자라고 우리 [주] 곧 [구원자] 예수 그리스도를 아는 것에서 자라라. 그분께 영광이 이제와 영원토록 있기를 원하노라. 아멘.
18But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen. 

엄마 배 속에서 태어난 갓난아이가 유아기, 유년기, 소년기, 사춘기, 청년기 등을 거치면서 성숙하듯이 성령으로 다시 태어난 우리의 영적 생명 역시 여러 단계를 거쳐 자라가야 합니다. 

성장이 멈추거나 더딘 아이가 부모님의 큰 근심거리이듯 영적 성장이 멈추거나 지체되는 것 역시 하나님 아버지께 근심거리가 될 것입니다. 하나님의 아들이신 주 예수 그리스도의 장성한 분량에 이르기까지 꾸준히 성장하여 하늘의 아버지를 기쁘시게 하는 우리 모두가 되십시다. 

1.    갓난아이(new born babes)
벧전2:1~3 
1그러므로 모든 악의와 모든 교활함과 위선과 시기와 모든 비방하는 말을 버리고
1Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
2새로 태어난 아기들로서 말씀의 순수한 젖을 사모하라. 이것은 너희가 그 젖으로 말미암아 성장하게 하려 함이라.
2As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
3너희가 [주]께서 은혜로우신 것을 맛보았으면 그리하라.
3If so be ye have tasted that the Lord [is] gracious.

고전3:1~4  
1형제들아, 내가 영에 속한 자에게 말하는 것 같이 너희에게 할 수 없어서 육신에 속한 자 곧 그리스도 안에 있는 갓난아이들에게 말하는 것 같이 하였노라.
1And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, [even] as unto babes in Christ.
2내가 너희를 젖으로 먹이고 음식으로 하지 아니하였나니 이는 지금까지 너희가 그것을 능히 감당하지 못하였으며 지금도 능히 못하기 때문이라.
2I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able [to bear it], neither yet now are ye able.
3너희가 아직도 육신에 속하였도다. 너희 가운데 시기와 다툼과 분열이 있으니 너희가 육신에 속하여 사람들처럼 걷지 아니하느냐?
3For ye are yet carnal: for whereas [there is] among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
4어떤 이는 말하기를, 나는 바울에게 속하였다, 하고 다른 이는 말하기를, 나는 아볼로에게 속하였다, 하나니 너희가 육신에 속하지 아니하였느냐?
4For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I [am] of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

히5:13
13젖을 사용하는 자마다 갓난아이이므로 의의 말씀에 능숙하지 못하니라.
13For every one that useth milk [is] unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

2.    어린 자녀(little children)
요일2:1, 12, 28 
1나의 어린 자녀들아, 내가 이것들을 너희에게 쓰는 것은 너희가 죄를 짓지 아니하게 하려 함이라. 만일 누가 죄를 지어도 우리에게 [아버지]와 함께 계신 변호자가 계시니 곧 의로우신 분 예수 그리스도시라.
1My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
12어린 자녀들아, 내가 너희에게 쓰는 것은 너희 죄들이 그분의 이름으로 인해 용서되었기 때문이라.
12I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
28어린 자녀들아, 이제 그분 안에 거하라. 이것은 그분께서 나타나실 때에 우리가 확신을 가지게 하려 함이요, 또 그분께서 오실 때에 우리가 그분 앞에서 부끄러움을 당하지 아니하게 하려 함이라.
28And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

요일3:7, 18 
7어린 자녀들아, 아무도 너희를 속이지 못하게 하라. 의를 행하는 자는 그분께서 의로우신 것 같이 의로우며
7Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
18나의 어린 자녀들아, 우리가 말과 혀로만 사랑하지 말고 오직 행함과 진실함으로 하자.
18My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

히5:13
13젖을 사용하는 자마다 갓난아이이므로 의의 말씀에 능숙하지 못하니라.
13For every one that useth milk [is] unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

3.    어린아이(children)
고전13:11 
11내가 아이였을 때에는 아이처럼 말하고 아이처럼 깨달으며 아이처럼 생각하였으나 어른이 되어서는 아이의 일들을 버렸노라.
11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

엡4:14
14이것은 우리가 이제부터 더 이상 아이가 되지 아니하여 사람들의 속임수와 몰래 숨어서 속이려 하는 자들이 사용하는 간교한 술수로 말미암아 교리의 모든 바람에 이리저리 흔들려 밀려다니지 아니하고
14That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

4.    젊은이(young men)
요일2:13 
12어린 자녀들아, 내가 너희에게 쓰는 것은 너희 죄들이 그분의 이름으로 인해 용서되었기 때문이라.
12I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

잠20:29 
29젊은 자들의 영광은 그들의 힘이요, 늙은 자들의 아름다움은 흰머리니라.
29The glory of young men [is] their strength: and the beauty of old men [is] the gray head.

마13:19
19어떤 사람이 왕국의 말씀을 듣고 그것을 깨닫지 못할 때에는 그 사악한 자가 와서 그의 마음속에 뿌려진 것을 채어 가나니 이 사람은 곧 길가에 씨를 받은 자니라.
19When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth [it] not, then cometh the wicked [one], and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

엡6:6~17 
6사람들을 기쁘게 하는 자들같이 눈으로 섬기지 말고 그리스도의 종들로서 마음으로부터 [하나님]의 뜻을 행하여
6Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
7선한 뜻으로 섬기기를 [주]께 하듯 하고 사람들에게 하듯 하지 말라.
7With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:
8어떤 사람이 무슨 선한 일을 행하든지 그가 매인 자든지 자유로운 자든지 [주]에게서 바로 그것을 받을 줄을 너희가 아느니라.
8Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether [he be] bond or free.
9너희 주인들아, 그들에게 같은 일들을 행하고 협박하는 일을 삼가라. 너희 [주]인도 하늘에 계시나니 그분께서 사람들의 외모를 중시하지 아니하시는 줄 너희가 아느니라.
9And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.
10끝으로 내 형제들아, [주] 안에서와 그분의 강력한 권능 안에서 강건한 자가 되라.
10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11너희가 마귀의 간계들을 능히 대적하며 서기 위해 [하나님]의 전신갑주를 입으라.
11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12우리는 살과 피와 맞붙어 싸우지 아니하고 정사들과 권능들과 이 세상 어둠의 치리자들과 높은 처소들에 있는 영적 사악함과 맞붙어 싸우느니라.
12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
13그러므로 너희가 악한 날에 능히 버티어 내고 모든 일을 행한 뒤에 서기 위해 [하나님]의 전신갑주를 취하라.
13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14그런즉 서서 진리로 너희 허리를 동여매고 의의 흉갑을 입으며
14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15화평의 복음을 예비한 것으로 너희 발에 신을 신고
15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16모든 것 위에 믿음의 방패를 취하여 그것으로 너희가 능히 그 사악한 자의 모든 불화살을 끄며
16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17구원의 투구와 성령의 검 곧 [하나님]의 말씀을 취하라.
17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

약4:7
그러므로 [하나님]께 복종하라. 마귀를 대적하라. 그리하면 그가 너희에게서 도망하리라.7Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

5.    어른(men, 장성한 자(full age)
고전13:11
11내가 아이였을 때에는 아이처럼 말하고 아이처럼 깨달으며 아이처럼 생각하였으나 어른이 되어서는 아이의 일들을 버렸노라.
11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

6.    아버지(fathers)
요일2:13, 14 
13¶ 유대인들의 유월절이 가까이 오매 예수님께서 예루살렘으로 올라가사
13And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,
14성전 안에서 소와 양과 비둘기 파는 자들과 돈 바꾸는 자들이 앉아 있는 것을 보시고는
14And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

고전4:15 
15그리스도 안에서 너희에게 만 명의 스승이 있다 해도 아버지는 많지 아니하니 그리스도 예수님 안에서 복음을 통하여 내가 너희를 낳았느니라.
15For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet [have ye] not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

사40~48장

7.    장로들(elders)
벧전5:1 
1너희 가운데 있는 장로들에게 권면하노니 나 역시 장로요 그리스도의 고난의 증인이요 또한 앞으로 나타날 영광에 참여할 자니라.
1The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:

딛1:5
5이런 까닭으로 내가 너를 크레테에 남겨 두었나니 그것은 곧 네가 부족한 것들을 바로잡고 또 내가 너를 세운 것 같이 각 도시에서 장로들을 임명하게 하려 함이니라.
5For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee: