?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

가장 위대한 유언 (죽음을 앞두고 인생을 돌아보다)

- 김영균 목사 - 

[본문] 딤후4:6-8 

6이제 내가 내 자신을 헌물로 드릴 준비가 되었고 나의 떠날 때가 가까이 이르렀도다.

6For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7내가 선한 싸움을 싸우고 나의 달려갈 길을 마치고 믿음을 지켰은즉

7I have fought a good fight, I have finished [my] course, I have kept the faith:
8이후로는 나를 위하여 의의 관(冠)이 예비되어 있나니 [주] 곧 의로우신 심판자께서 그 날에 그것을 내게 주실 것이요, 내게만 아니라 그분의 나타나심을 사랑하는 모든 자들에게도 주시리라.

8Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

예수 그리스도께서 우리의 본(example)이 되신다는 사실을 모르는 그리스도인은 없습니다. 
그런데 우리에게는 또한 바울이라는 본(pattern)이 있습니다.

“내가 그리스도를 따르는 자가 된 것 같이 너희도 나를 따르는 자가 되라”(고전11:11)

바울의 신실한 인생은 죽음을 앞에 두고 디모데에게 쓴 마지막 편지에 나와 있습니다. 

주님이 오시거나 혹은 세상을 떠나게 될 때 우리는 바울과 동일하게 고백할 수 있을까요? 바울의 고백이 우리의 본이 될 것입니다 (세 가지 동사에 유의하십시오).

1. 내가 선한 싸움을 싸우고(have fought)

① 약4:1-3
너희 가운데서 전쟁과 싸움이 어디로부터 나느냐? 너희 지체 속에서 싸우는 너희의 정욕들로부터 나지 아니하느냐?
1From whence [come] wars and fightings among you? [come they] not hence, [even] of your lusts that war in your members?
2너희가 욕심을 내도 갖지 못하고 죽여서 갖고자 해도 얻지 못하나니 너희가 다투고 싸워도 갖지 못함은 너희가 구하지 아니하기 때문이요,
2Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
3너희가 구하여도 받지 못함은 그것을 너희의 정욕에 쓰려고 잘못 구하기 때문이라.
3Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume [it] upon your lusts.

② 고전3:3
3너희가 아직도 육신에 속하였도다. 너희 가운데 시기와 다툼과 분열이 있으니 너희가 육신에 속하여 사람들처럼 걷지 아니하느냐?
3For ye are yet carnal: for whereas [there is] among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

③ 빌2:3
3어떤 일도 다툼이나 헛된 영광으로 하지 말고 오직 겸손한 생각으로 각각 자기보다 남을 더 낫게 여기며
3[Let] nothing [be done] through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

④ 히12:4 
4너희가 죄와 싸우되 아직 피 흘리기까지 대항하지는 아니하였노라.
4Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

약4:7
7그러므로 [하나님]께 복종하라. 마귀를 대적하라. 그리하면 그가 너희에게서 도망하리라.
7Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

2. 나의 달려갈 길을 마치고(have finished)

① 약3:6
6혀는 불이요 불법의 세계니라. 혀는 우리의 지체들 가운데서 그와 같아서 온 몸을 더럽히고 본성의 행로에 불을 붙이며 지옥 불 위에 놓여 있느니라.
6And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

② 히12:1,2
1그러므로 증인들이 이렇게 큰 구름을 이루며 또한 우리를 둘러싸고 있으니 모든 무거운 것과 너무 쉽게 우리를 얽어매는 죄를 우리가 떨쳐 버리고 인내로 우리 앞에 놓인 경주를 달리며
1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2우리의 믿음의 창시자요 또 완성자이신 예수님을 바라보자. 그분께서는 자기 앞에 놓인 기쁨으로 인해 십자가를 견디사 그 수치를 멸시하시더니 이제 [하나님]의 왕좌 오른편에 앉으셨느니라.
2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

③ 빌3:12-14
12나는 내가 이미 도달한 것처럼 말하지 아니하며 이미 완전한 것처럼 말하지도 아니하고 다만 그리스도 예수님께서 나를 붙잡아 이루시고자 하신 그것을 붙잡으려고 뒤따라가노라.
12Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
13형제들아, 나는 내가 이미 붙잡은 줄로 여기지 아니하고 다만 이 한 가지 일을 행하나니 곧 뒤에 있는 그것들은 잊어버리고 앞에 있는 그것들에 도달하려고 나아가
13Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14그리스도 예수님 안에서 [하나님]의 높은 부르심의 상을 받으려고 푯대를 향해 밀고 나아가노라.
14I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

④ 딤후4:10
10데마는 현재의 이 세상을 사랑하여 나를 버리고 데살로니가로 떠났고 그레스겐은 갈라디아로, 디도는 달마디아로 갔으며
10For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

3. 믿음을 지켰은즉(have kept the faith)

① 딤전1:19
19믿음과 선한 양심을 붙들라. 어떤 자들이 그것을 버리고 믿음에 관하여는 파선하였느니라.
19Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:

딤전6:10
10돈을 사랑함이 모든 악의 뿌리이니 어떤 자들이 돈을 탐내다가 믿음에서 떠나 잘못하고 많은 고통으로 자기를 찔러 꿰뚫었도다.
10For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

② 히 4:11
11그러므로 우리가 저 안식에 들어가도록 힘쓸지니 이것은 아무도 그 믿지 아니하던 동일한 본을 따라 넘어지지 아니하게 하려 함이라.
11Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

③ 딤후 2:13
13우리가 믿지 아니하여도 그분은 항상 신실하시니 자신을 부인할 수 없느니라.
13If we believe not, [yet] he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

menu