?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

“주기도문”

- 김영균 목사 -

[본문] 롬8:34
34누가 정죄하리요? 죽으신 분은 그리스도시요, 참으로 다시 일어나신 분도 그리스도시니 그분께서는 바로 [하나님]의 오른편에 계시며 또한 우리를 위해 중보하시느니라.
34Who [is] he that condemneth? [It is] Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

예수님께서는 십자가를 앞두고 베다니에서 ‘교회 리허설’을 하셨습니다. 이를 끝으로 공식적인 사역을 마치셨습니다. 그런 다음, 제자들을 모아 다락방에서 설교하셨습니다 (13장~16장). 그 이후에는  대제사장으로서 중보기도를 하셨습니다. 우리는 이것을 ‘주기도문’이라고 합니다 (17장).

일반적으로 교계에서는 주기도문을 ‘예배 순서에 넣어 성도가 함께 낭독하는 정해진 기도문’으로 이해하고 있는 경우가 많으나, 사실 주기도문은 ‘제자들을 향한 중보기도이며, 그러한 기도의 틀을 배울 수 있도록 예수님께서 제자들과 앞으로 믿을 사람들에게 알려주신 것’이라고 할 수 있습니다. 

심오한 설교인 다락방 설교를 하신 이후 예수님께서 제자들에게 ‘주기도문’을 가르치신 것은 의미심장합니다. 

이 기도에서 주님은 거룩하신 아버지께서 구원받은 자들을:  

1. 보호해 주시라고 기도하셨습니다(요17:11)
11이제 나는 세상에 더 있지 아니하오나 이들은 세상에 있사옵고 나는 아버지께로 가옵나니 [거룩하신 [아버지]]여, 아버지께서 내게 주신 자들을 아버지의 이름으로 지키사 우리와 같이 그들도 하나가 되게 하옵소서.
11And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we [are].

① 벧전1:5 
5너희는 마지막 때에 드러내려고 예비된 구원에 이르도록 믿음을 통해 [하나님]의 권능으로 보호받고 있느니라.
5Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

② 딤후4:17-18
17그럼에도 불구하고 [주]께서 나와 함께 서서 나를 강건하게 하셨으니 이것은 나로 말미암아 그 선포한 말씀이 온전히 알려져서 모든 이방인들이 듣게 하려 하심이라. 내가 사자의 입에서 구출되었느니라.
17Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and [that] all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
18[주]께서 나를 모든 악한 일에서 건져 내시고 또 자신의 하늘 왕국에 이르기까지 보존하시리니 그분께 영광이 영원무궁토록 있기를 원하노라. 아멘.
18And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve [me] unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.

2. 기쁨을 누리게 해 주시라고 기도하셨습니다 (요17:13)
13이제 내가 아버지께로 가오니 내가 세상에서 이것들을 말하옵는 것은 그들이 내 기쁨을 자기들 안에서 성취하게 하려 함이니이다.
13And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

① 요15:11 
11내가 너희에게 이 일들을 말한 것은 내 기쁨이 너희 안에 머물러 있어 너희 기쁨이 충만하게 하려 함이니라.
11These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and [that] your joy might be full.

② 시16:11
11주께서 생명의 행로를 내게 보이시리니 주 앞에는 충만한 기쁨이 있고 주의 오른쪽에는 영원토록 즐거움이 있나이다.11Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence [is] fulness of joy; at thy right hand [there are] pleasures for evermore.

3. 거룩하게 해 주시라고 기도하셨습니다(요17:17)
17아버지의 진리로 그들을 거룩히 구별하옵소서. 아버지의 말씀은 진리이니이다.
17Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

① 고전6:11
11너희 중에 이 같은 자들이 더러 있었으나 너희가 우리 [하나님]의 [영]을 통해 [주] 예수님의 이름으로 씻기고 거룩히 구별되어 의롭게 되었느니라.
11And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

② 살전4:3
3[하나님]의 뜻은 이것이니 곧 너희가 거룩히 구별되는 것이라. 너희는 음행을 삼가고
3For this is the will of God, [even] your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:

4. 다른 사람에게 축복이 되게 해 주시라고 기도하셨습니다 (요17:20)
20내가 이 사람들만을 위해 기도하지 아니하고 그들의 말로 인하여 나를 믿을 자들을 위해서도 기도하오니
20Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

① 창12:2 
2내가 너로부터 큰 민족을 만들고 네게 복을 주어 네 이름을 크게 하리니 네가 복이 되리라.
2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

② 창39:5
5그가 그를 자기 집과 자기의 모든 소유를 감독하는 자로 삼은 뒤부터 {주}께서 요셉으로 인하여 그 이집트 사람의 집에 복을 내리셨으므로 {주}의 복이 그의 집과 들에 있던 그의 모든 소유에 임하니라.
5And it came to pass from the time [that] he had made him overseer in his house, and over all that he had, that the LORD blessed the Egyptian's house for Joseph's sake; and the blessing of the LORD was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field.

5. 하나 되게 해 주시라고 기도하셨습니다.(요17:21)
21이것은 그들이 다 하나가 되게 하려 함이니이다. [아버지]여, 아버지께서 내 안에, 내가 아버지 안에 있는 것 같이 그들도 우리 안에서 하나가 되게 하사 아버지께서 나를 보내신 것을 세상이 믿게 하옵소서.
21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

① 고전12:20
20그러나 이제 그것들이 많은 지체이나 그럼에도 오직 한 몸이라.
20But now [are they] many members, yet but one body.

② 엡4:1
1그러므로 [주]의 갇힌 자 된 내가 너희에게 간청하노니 너희는 너희를 부르실 때에 허락하신 그 부르심에 합당하게 걷고
1I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

6. 그리스도의 영광을 보게 해 주시라고 기도하셨습니다 (요17:24)
24[아버지]여, 원하건대 아버지께서 내게 주신 자들도 내가 있는 곳에 나와 함께 있게 하사 아버지께서 세상의 창건 이전에 나를 사랑하셨으므로 친히 내게 주신 나의 영광을 그들이 보게 하옵소서.
24Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

① 롬3:20
20그러므로 율법의 행위로는 어떤 육체도 그분의 눈앞에서 의롭게 될 수 없나니 율법으로는 죄를 알게 되느니라.
20Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law [is] the knowledge of sin.

② 벧전5:10
10그러나 모든 은혜의 [하나님] 곧 그리스도 예수님을 통해 우리를 부르사 자신의 영원한 영광에 이르게 하신 분께서 너희가 잠시 고난을 받은 뒤에 너희를 완전하게 하시고 굳건하게 하시며 강하게 하시고 정착시키시리니
10But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you].

7. 아버지의 사랑을 소유하게 해 주시라고 기도하셨습니다 (요17:26)
26내가 아버지의 이름을 그들에게 밝히 드러내었고 또 드러내리니 이것은 아버지께서 나를 사랑할 때 보여 주신 그 사랑이 그들 안에 있게 하고 나도 그들 안에 있게 하려 함이니이다, 하시니라.
26And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

① 롬5:5
5소망이 우리를 부끄럽게 하지 아니함은 우리에게 주신 [성령님]에 의하여 [하나님]의 사랑이 우리 마음에 넓게 부어졌기 때문이니
5And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

② 벧전1:23
23너희가 다시 태어난 것은 썩을 씨에서 난 것이 아니요 썩지 아니할 씨에서 난 것이니 살아 있고 영원히 거하는 [하나님]의 말씀으로 된 것이니라.
23Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

menu