?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

마음의 허리를 동이자 

- 김영균 목사 - 

[본문] 벧전1:13 
13그러므로 너희 마음의 허리를 동이고 정신을 차려 예수 그리스도께서 나타나실 때에 너희에게 가져오실 그 은혜로 인해 끝까지 소망을 가질지어다.
13Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

우리의 구원은 그리스도의 고난과 영광을 통해 성취되었습니다 (벧전1:11). 
그리고 성령으로 말미암아 우리에게 적용되었습니다(벧전1:12). 그러므로(벧전1:13) 이제 그리스도인은 마음의 허리를 동이고 정신을 차리고 은혜 가운데 소망을 갖고 살아갑니다. 그러나 마음이 느슨해지면서 우리의 신앙생활은 열정이 식어버립니다.

본문 말씀을 통해 자주 마음을 다잡고 새롭게 출발해야 합니다. (벧엘로 올라가 새로운 출발을 하는 야곱을 기억하십시오.) 

주님께서 왜(why) 우리 그리스도인에게 마음의 허리를 동이라 명하시는지 그 이유를 살펴보고 새롭게 출발해 보고자 합니다.

1. 옛 생활에서 떠나야 하기 때문

①  출 12:11
11¶ 너희는 그것을 이렇게 먹을지니 곧 허리에 띠를 띠고 발에 신을 신고 손에 지팡이를 잡고 급히 그것을 먹을지니라. 그것은 {주}의 유월절이니라.
11And thus shall ye eat it; [with] your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it [is] the LORD'S passover.

②  왕하 4:29
29그때에 그가 게하시에게 이르되, 네 허리를 묶고 내 지팡이를 손에 들고 네 길로 가라. 누구를 만날지라도 인사하지 말며 누가 네게 인사할지라도 다시 응답하지 말고 내 지팡이를 그 아이의 얼굴에 놓으라, 하매
29Then he said to Gehazi, Gird up thy loins, and take my staff in thine hand, and go thy way: if thou meet any man, salute him not; and if any salute thee, answer him not again: and lay my staff upon the face of the child.

왕하 9:1
1대언자 엘리사가 대언자들의 아이들 중에서 한 사람을 불러 그에게 이르되, 허리를 동이고 이 기름 상자를 손에 가지고 라못길르앗으로 가라.
1And Elisha the prophet called one of the children of the prophets, and said unto him, Gird up thy loins, and take this box of oil in thine hand, and go to Ramothgilead:

2. 진리를 전파해야 하기 때문

①  왕상 18:46   
46{주}의 손이 엘리야에게 임하매 그가 허리를 동이고 예스르엘로 들어가는 곳까지 아합 앞에서 달려갔더라.
46And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.

②  렘 1:17
17¶ 그러므로 너는 네 허리를 동이고 일어나 내가 네게 명령하는 모든 것을 그들에게 말하라. 그들의 얼굴을 대할 때에 놀라지 말라. 내가 그들 앞에서 너를 당혹스럽게 할까 염려하노라.
17Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them.

3. 주님의 돌아오심을 예비해야 하기 때문

①  눅 12:35
35너희 허리에 띠를 띠고 너희 등불을 타오르게 하며
35Let your loins be girded about, and [your] lights burning;

②  벧전 1:13
13그러므로 너희 마음의 허리를 동이고 정신을 차려 예수 그리스도께서 나타나실 때에 너희에게 가져오실 그 은혜로 인해 끝까지 소망을 가질지어다.
13Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

4. 겸손히 섬겨야 하기 때문

①  요 13:4 
4저녁 식사 자리에서 일어나 겉옷을 벗고 수건을 가져다가 몸에 두르시며
4He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.

②  눅 17:8
8도리어 그에게 이르기를, 내가 저녁을 먹도록 준비하고 또 띠를 띠고 내가 먹고 마실 때까지 나를 섬기며 너는 그 뒤에 먹고 마시라, 하지 아니하겠느냐?
8And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink?

5. 마귀를 대적해야 하기 때문

①  엡 6:10-14
끝으로 내 형제들아, [주] 안에서와 그분의 강력한 권능 안에서 강건한 자가 되라.
10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11너희가 마귀의 간계들을 능히 대적하며 서기 위해 [하나님]의 전신갑주를 입으라.
11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12우리는 살과 피와 맞붙어 싸우지 아니하고 정사들과 권능들과 이 세상 어둠의 치리자들과 높은 처소들에 있는 영적 사악함과 맞붙어 싸우느니라.
12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
13그러므로 너희가 악한 날에 능히 버티어 내고 모든 일을 행한 뒤에 서기 위해 [하나님]의 전신갑주를 취하라.
13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14그런즉 서서 진리로 너희 허리를 동여매고 의의 흉갑을 입으며
14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

②  나훔 2:1
1산산조각 부수는 자가 네 얼굴 앞에 올라왔으니 요새를 지키고 길을 감시하며 네 허리를 강하게 하고 네 힘을 심히 강하게 할지어다.
1He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make [thy] loins strong, fortify [thy] power mightily.

이 땅에서의 삶을 마치고 주님 앞에서 심판 받을 때도 우리는 마음의 허리를 동이게 될 것입니다.(욥 38:3, 40:7)

욥38:3
3이제 남자답게 허리를 동이고 내가 네게 물을 터이니 너는 내게 대답할지니라.
3Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

욥40:7 
7이제 너는 남자답게 허리를 동이고 내가 네게 물을 터이니 내게 밝히 고할지니라.
7Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.

menu