단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

교회를 향한 주님의 칭찬

-    김영균 목사 -

[본문] 계시록 2~3장
계2장
1에베소 교회의 천사에게 쓰라. 오른손에 일곱 별을 붙잡고 있는 이 곧 일곱 금 등잔대의 한가운데를 거니는 이가 이것들을 말하노라.
1Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
2내가 네 행위와 수고와 인내와 또 네가 악한 자들을 용납하지 못함을 아노니 스스로 사도라고 말하나 사도가 아닌 자들을 네가 시험하여 그들이 거짓말하는 자들임을 알아내었으며
2I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
3또 참고 인내하며 내 이름을 위해 수고하고 낙심하지 아니하였느니라.
3And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
4그럼에도 불구하고 내가 너를 책망할 것이 조금 있나니 이는 네가 너의 처음 사랑을 버렸기 때문이라.
4Nevertheless I have [somewhat] against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5그러므로 네가 어디로부터 떨어졌는지 기억하고 회개하며 처음 행위를 하라. 만일 그리하지 아니하고 네가 회개하지 아니하면 내가 속히 네게 가서 네 등잔대를 그것의 자리에서 옮기리라.
5Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
6그러나 네게 이것이 있으니 곧 네가 니골라당의 행위를 미워하는도다. 나도 그것을 미워하노라.
6But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
7귀 있는 자는 성령께서 교회들에 말씀하시는 것을 들을지어다. 이기는 자에게는 내가 [하나님]의 낙원 한가운데 있는 생명나무에서 나는 것을 주어 먹게 하리라.
7He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
8서머나에 있는 교회의 천사에게 쓰라. 처음이요 마지막인 이 곧 전에 죽었다가 지금 살아 있는 이가 이것들을 말하노라.
8And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9내가 네 행위와 환난과 궁핍을 알며 (그러나 네가 부유하도다) 또 스스로 유대인이라 하나 유대인이 아니요 사탄의 회당인 자들의 신성모독을 아노라.
9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.
10네가 장차 당할 그것들 중의 어떤 것도 두려워하지 말라. 보라, 마귀가 너희 중에서 몇 사람을 감옥에 던져 넣어 너희를 시험하리니 너희가 열흘 동안 환난을 당하리라. 너는 죽기까지 신실하라. 그리하면 내가 생명의 관을 네게 주리라.
10Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
11귀 있는 자는 성령께서 교회들에 말씀하시는 것을 들을지어다. 이기는 자는 둘째 사망에게 해를 입지 아니하리라.
11He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
12버가모에 있는 교회의 천사에게 쓰라. 양날 달린 날카로운 검을 가진 이가 이것들을 말하노라.
12And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
13내가 네 행위를 알고 또 네가 거하는 곳을 아노니 즉 사탄의 자리가 있는 곳이라. 네가 내 이름을 굳게 붙잡고 안디바가 나의 신실한 순교자가 되어 너희 가운데서 곧 사탄이 거하는 곳에서 죽임을 당한 그때에도 나의 믿음을 부인하지 아니하였도다.
13I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
14그러나 내가 너를 책망할 것이 몇 가지 있나니 이는 거기에 발람의 교리를 붙잡는 자들이 네게 있기 때문이로다. 그가 발락을 가르쳐 이스라엘 자손 앞에 걸림돌을 놓게 하고 우상들에게 희생물로 바친 것들을 먹게 하며 또 음행하게 하였느니라.
14But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
15이와 같이 네게도 니골라당의 교리를 붙잡는 자들이 있거니와 내가 그것을 미워하노라.
15So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
16회개하라. 그리하지 아니하면 내가 속히 네게 가서 내 입의 칼로 그들과 싸우리라.
16Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
17귀 있는 자는 성령께서 교회들에 말씀하시는 것을 들을지어다. 이기는 자에게는 내가 감추어 둔 만나를 주어 먹게 하고 또 흰 돌을 그에게 줄 터인데 그 돌에는 새 이름이 기록되어 있어 그 돌을 받는 자 외에는 아무도 그 이름을 알지 못하느니라.
17He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].
18두아디라에 있는 교회의 천사에게 쓰라. 불꽃 같은 눈과 정제된 놋 같은 발을 가진 [하나님]의 [아들]이 이것들을 말하노라.
18And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet [are] like fine brass;
19내가 네 행위와 사랑과 섬김과 믿음과 네 인내와 네 행위를 아노니 마지막 것이 처음 것보다 더 많도다.
19I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last [to be] more than the first.
20그럼에도 불구하고 내가 너를 책망할 것이 몇 가지 있으니 이는 네가 이세벨이라는 그 여자를 용납하기 때문이라. 그녀가 자기를 가리켜 여대언자라 하며 내 종들을 가르치고 꾀어 음행하게 하고 또 우상들에게 희생물로 바친 것들을 먹게 하는도다.
20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21내가 그녀에게 그녀의 음행을 회개할 여지를 주었으나 그녀가 회개하지 아니하였도다.
21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22보라, 내가 그녀를 침상에 던져 넣을 것이요 그녀와 함께 간음하는 자들도 만일 자기 행실을 회개하지 아니하면 큰 환난 속에 던져 넣을 것이며
22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23또 내가 사망으로 그녀의 자녀들을 죽이리니 그리하면 모든 교회가 나는 곧 속 중심과 마음을 살피는 자인 줄 알리라. 또 내가 너희 행위에 따라 너희 각 사람에게 주리라.
23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
24그러나 내가 너희와 두아디라에 있는 남은 자들 곧 이 교리를 가지지 아니하고 그들이 말하는 대로 사탄의 깊은 곳을 알지 아니한 모든 자들에게 말하노니 내가 어떤 다른 짐도 너희에게 지우지 아니하리라.
24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
25다만 너희가 이미 가지고 있는 것을 내가 올 때까지 굳게 붙잡으라.
25But that which ye have [already] hold fast till I come.
26이기고 나의 행위를 끝까지 지키는 자에게는 내가 민족들을 다스릴 권능을 주리니
26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27그가 철장으로 그들을 다스리며 토기장이의 그릇같이 부수어 산산조각 내리라. 이것은 곧 내가 내 [아버지]에게서 받은 것과 같으니라.
27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28내가 또 그에게 새벽별을 주리라.
28And I will give him the morning star.
29귀 있는 자는 성령께서 교회들에 말씀하시는 것을 들을지어다.
29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

계3장
사데에 있는 교회의 천사에게 쓰라. [하나님]의 일곱 [영]과 일곱 별을 가진 이가 이것들을 말하노라. 내가 네 행위를 아노니 네가 살아 있다는 이름은 가지고 있으나 죽었도다.
1And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
2깨어서 남아 있으나 죽으려 하는 것들을 강하게 하라. 내가 [하나님] 앞에서 네 행위가 완전함을 찾아내지 못하였나니
2Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
3그러므로 네가 어떻게 받았고 들었는지 기억하고 굳게 붙잡아 회개하라. 그런즉 만일 네가 깨어 있지 아니하면 내가 도둑같이 네게 이르리니 내가 어느 시각에 네게 이를지 네가 알지 못하리라.
3Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
4사데에도 자기 옷을 더럽히지 아니한 몇 이름이 네게 있어 그들이 흰옷을 입고 나와 함께 걸으리니 그들은 합당한 자들이니라.
4Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
5이기는 자 곧 그는 흰옷을 입을 것이요, 내가 그의 이름을 생명책에서 지워 버리지 아니하고 그의 이름을 내 [아버지] 앞과 그분의 천사들 앞에서 시인하리라.
5He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
6귀 있는 자는 성령께서 교회들에 말씀하시는 것을 들을지어다.
6He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
7필라델피아에 있는 교회의 천사에게 쓰라. 거룩한 이, 진실한 이, 다윗의 열쇠를 가진 이가 이것들을 말하노니 그가 열면 아무도 닫지 못하고 그가 닫으면 아무도 열지 못하느니라.
7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8내가 네 행위를 아노라. 보라, 내가 네 앞에 열린 문을 두었으니 아무도 그것을 닫지 못하리라. 네가 적은 힘을 가지고도 내 말을 지키며 내 이름을 부인하지 아니하였도다.
8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9보라, 사탄의 회당에 속한 자들 곧 스스로 유대인이라 하나 유대인이 아니고 거짓말을 하는 자들이 있는데, 보라, 내가 그들이 와서 네 발 앞에 경배하게 하고 내가 너를 사랑한 줄을 알게 하리라.
9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10네가 나의 인내의 말을 지켰은즉 나도 너를 지켜 시험의 시간을 면하게 하리니 그것은 곧 앞으로 온 세상에 임하여 땅에 거하는 자들을 시험하는 시간이라.
10Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11보라, 내가 속히 오리니 네가 가진 그것을 굳게 붙잡아 아무도 네 관(冠)을 빼앗지 못하게 하라.
11Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12이기는 자는 내가 내 [하나님]의 성전에서 기둥이 되게 하리니 그가 다시는 나가지 아니하리라. 또 내가 내 [하나님]의 이름과 내 [하나님]의 도시 곧 하늘에서 내 [하나님]으로부터 내려오는 새 예루살렘의 이름을 그 위에 기록하고 나의 새 이름을 그 위에 기록하리라.
12Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name.
13귀 있는 자는 성령께서 교회들에 말씀하시는 것을 들을지어다.
13He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
14라오디게아 사람들의 교회의 천사에게 쓰라. [아멘]이요, 신실하고 진실한 증인이요, [하나님]의 창조를 시작한 이가 이것들을 말하노라.
14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15내가 네 행위를 아노니 네가 차지도 아니하고 뜨겁지도 아니하도다. 나는 네가 차든지 뜨겁든지 하기를 원하노라.
15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16그런즉 네가 이같이 미지근하여 차지도 아니하고 뜨겁지도 아니하므로 내가 내 입에서 너를 토하여 내리니
16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17이는 네가 이르기를, 나는 부자라. 내가 재산을 불렸으니 아무것도 부족한 것이 없다, 하면서 네 비참한 것과 가련한 것과 가난한 것과 눈먼 것과 벌거벗은 것을 알지 못하기 때문이라.
17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18내가 네게 권고하노니 너는 내게서 불로 정제한 금을 사서 부유한 자가 되고 또 흰옷을 사서 입어 네 벌거벗은 수치를 드러내지 말며 또 네 눈에 안약을 발라 볼지니라.
18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19내가 사랑하는 자들을 다 책망하고 징계하노니 그런즉 열심을 내고 회개하라.
19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20보라, 내가 문에 서서 두드리노니 누구든지 내 음성을 듣고 문을 열면 내가 그에게로 들어가 그와 함께 만찬을 먹고 그는 나와 함께 먹으리라.
20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21이기는 자에게는 나 역시 이긴 뒤에 내 [아버지]와 함께 그분의 왕좌에 앉게 된 것 같이 나와 함께 내 왕좌에 앉는 것을 내가 허락하리라.
21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22귀 있는 자는 성령께서 교회들에 말씀하시는 것을 들을지어다.
22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

지난 1997년 5월18일(일) 교회창립 첫 설교로 주님의 책망에 대해 그리고 5월25일(일) 주님의 칭찬에 대해 설교한 바 있습니다. 창립 25주년을 맞는 2022년 우리는 주님의 칭찬부터 듣고자 합니다. 

우리의 상황은 책망부터 듣는 것이 마땅하나 2000년 교회시대를 미리 예언하신 주님께서는 부족한 자들에게 칭찬을 먼저 하셨고 뒤이어 책망과 경고 및 약속을 하셨기 때문입니다. 

책망부터 들으면 낙심해 주저앉을지도 모르는 자들을 배려하시는 주님의 인자하심이 아닐 수 없습니다. 과연 우리 교회는 칭찬받을 ‘거리’가 있는지요?

1.    행위(Works, 일) - 2:2, 5, 9, 13, 19, 3:1(꾸중), 8, 15(꾸중)
계2:2, 5, 9, 13, 19 
2내가 네 행위와 수고와 인내와 또 네가 악한 자들을 용납하지 못함을 아노니 스스로 사도라고 말하나 사도가 아닌 자들을 네가 시험하여 그들이 거짓말하는 자들임을 알아내었으며
2I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
5그러므로 네가 어디로부터 떨어졌는지 기억하고 회개하며 처음 행위를 하라. 만일 그리하지 아니하고 네가 회개하지 아니하면 내가 속히 네게 가서 네 등잔대를 그것의 자리에서 옮기리라.
5Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
9내가 네 행위와 환난과 궁핍을 알며 (그러나 네가 부유하도다) 또 스스로 유대인이라 하나 유대인이 아니요 사탄의 회당인 자들의 신성모독을 아노라.
9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.
13내가 네 행위를 알고 또 네가 거하는 곳을 아노니 즉 사탄의 자리가 있는 곳이라. 네가 내 이름을 굳게 붙잡고 안디바가 나의 신실한 순교자가 되어 너희 가운데서 곧 사탄이 거하는 곳에서 죽임을 당한 그때에도 나의 믿음을 부인하지 아니하였도다.
13I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

계3:1, 8, 15 
1사데에 있는 교회의 천사에게 쓰라. [하나님]의 일곱 [영]과 일곱 별을 가진 이가 이것들을 말하노라. 내가 네 행위를 아노니 네가 살아 있다는 이름은 가지고 있으나 죽었도다.
1And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
8내가 네 행위를 아노라. 보라, 내가 네 앞에 열린 문을 두었으니 아무도 그것을 닫지 못하리라. 네가 적은 힘을 가지고도 내 말을 지키며 내 이름을 부인하지 아니하였도다.
8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
15내가 네 행위를 아노니 네가 차지도 아니하고 뜨겁지도 아니하도다. 나는 네가 차든지 뜨겁든지 하기를 원하노라.
15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

2.    수고(labbour) - 2:2, 3
계2:2, 3 
3And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

3.    인내(patience) - 2:2, 3, 19, 3:10
계2:2, 3, 19
19I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last [to be] more than the first.

계3:10
10네가 나의 인내의 말을 지켰은즉 나도 너를 지켜 시험의 시간을 면하게 하리니 그것은 곧 앞으로 온 세상에 임하여 땅에 거하는 자들을 시험하는 시간이라.
10Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

4.    악한 자들을 용납하지 못함 - 2:2
계2:2 

5.    낙심치 않음 - 2:3
계2:3 

6.    이름을 굳게 붙잡음 - 2:13
계2:13

7.    주님의 믿음을 부인하지 않음 - 2:13
계2:13

8.    사랑, 섬김, 믿음 - 2:19
계2:19

9.    말씀지킴 - 3:8
계3:8 

10.    이름을 부인하지 아니함

주님이 오실 때까지 칭찬받는 교회가 될 수 있도로 기도합시다.

menu