?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

인생에서 꼭 필요한 것

-    김영균 목사 - 

[본문] 빌4:19
19오직 내 [하나님]께서 그리스도 예수님을 통해 영광 가운데서 자신의 부요하심에 따라 너희의 모든 필요를 공급하시리라.
19But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 

예로부터 인생살이에 꼭 필요한 것은 의식주라고 했습니다. 하나님의 말씀은 “먹을 것과 입을 것이 있은즉 우리가 그것으로 만족할 것이니라”고 하십니다. 인간의 물질적 필요에 관한 말씀입니다.

그러나 인간에게는 영적 존재로서의 영적 필요가 있습니다. 꼭 필요한 것 네 가지를 말씀 속에서 확인해 보고 없으신 분은 필요할 때에 도우시는 주님께 구하시기를 바랍니다.(히 4:16)

히4:16 
16그러므로 우리가 긍휼을 얻고 필요한 때에 도우시는 은혜를 얻기 위해 은혜의 왕좌로 담대히 갈 것이니라.
16Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

1. 인간은 죄로부터 꼭 구원을 받아야 할 필요가 있습니다

①    롬 3:23
23모든 사람이 죄를 지어 [하나님]의 영광에 이르지 못하더니
23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

②    롬 1:18-20  
18[하나님]의 진노가 불의 안에서 진리를 붙잡아 두는 사람들의 모든 경건치 아니한 것과 불의를 대적하여 하늘로부터 계시되었나니
18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19이는 [하나님]을 알 만한 것이 그들 속에 분명히 드러나 있기 때문이라. [하나님]께서 그것을 그들에게 보이셨느니라.
19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them.
20그분의 보이지 아니하는 것들 곧 그분의 영원하신 권능과 신격은 세상의 창조 이후로 분명히 보이며 만들어진 것들을 통해 깨달아 알 수 있나니 그러므로 그들이 변명할 수 없느니라.
20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

③    요 3:36 
36[아들]을 믿는 자에게는 영존하는 생명이 있고 [아들]을 믿지 않는 자는 생명을 보지 못하며 도리어 [하나님]의 진노가 그 위에 머물러 있느니라.
36He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

④    롬 2:1-6  
1셋째 날 갈릴리 가나에서 혼인 잔치가 있어 예수님의 어머니도 거기 있었고
1And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:
2예수님과 그분의 제자들도 혼인 잔치에 초대를 받았더라.
2And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.
3그들에게 포도즙이 떨어지매 예수님의 어머니가 그분께 이르되, 그들에게 포도즙이 없다, 하니
3And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
4예수님께서 그녀에게 이르시되, 여자여, 내가 당신과 무슨 상관이 있나이까? 내 때가 아직 이르지 아니하였나이다, 하시거늘
4Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
5그분의 어머니가 종들에게 이르되, 그분께서 너희에게 무엇을 말씀하시든지 그대로 하라, 하니라.
5His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do [it].
6거기에 유대인들의 정결하게 하는 관례에 따라 각각 물 두세 통 담는 돌 항아리 여섯 개가 놓여 있더라.
6And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.

⑤    고후 6:2
2(그분께서 이르시되, 받아 주는 때에 내가 네 말을 들었고 구원의 날에 내가 너를 구조하였노라, 하시나니, 보라, 지금이 받아 주시는 때요, 보라, 지금이 구원의 날이로다.)
2(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now [is] the accepted time; behold, now [is] the day of salvation.)

2. 인간은 구원에 대한 확신이 꼭 필요합니다

①    요일 4:16-18
16우리를 향해 [하나님]이 가지고 계신 사랑을 우리가 알았고 또 믿었나니 [하나님]은 사랑이시므로 사랑 안에 거하는 자는 [하나님] 안에 거하고 [하나님]도 그 안에 거하시느니라.
16And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
17이 점에서 우리의 사랑이 완전하게 되었나니 이것은 우리가 심판 날에 담대함을 가지게 하려 함이라. 이는 그분께서 어떠하신 것 같이 우리도 이 세상에서 그러하기 때문이니라.
17Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
18사랑에는 결코 두려움이 없고 완전한 사랑은 두려움을 내쫓나니 이는 두려움에 고통이 있기 때문이라. 두려워하는 자는 사랑 안에서 완전하게 되지 못하였느니라.
18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

②    딤후 1:7-9 
7[하나님]께서는 우리에게 두려움의 영을 주지 아니하시고 권능과 사랑과 건전한 생각의 영을 주셨느니라.
7For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
8그러므로 너는 우리 [주]의 증언과 그분의 갇힌 자 된 나를 부끄러워하지 말고 오직 [하나님]의 권능에 따라 복음의 고난에 참여하는 자가 되라.
8Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
9그분께서 우리를 구원하시고 거룩한 부르심으로 부르신 것은 우리의 행위에 따른 것이 아니요 자신의 목적과 은혜에 따른 것이니라. 그 은혜는 세상이 시작되기 전에 그리스도 예수님 안에서 우리에게 주어졌으나
9Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

③    롬 8:38-39
38내가 확신하노니 사망이나 생명이나 천사들이나 정사들이나 권능들이나 현재 있는 것들이나 장래 있을 것들이나
38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39높음이나 깊음이나 다른 어떤 창조물이라도 능히 우리를 그리스도 예수 우리 [주] 안에 있는 [하나님]의 사랑에서 떼어 놓지 못하리라.
39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

④    요 10:28-29   
28내가 그들에게 영원한 생명을 주노니 그들이 결코 멸망하지 않을 것이요 또 아무도 내 손에서 그들을 빼앗지 못하리라.
28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.
29그들을 내게 주신 내 [아버지]는 모든 것보다 크시매 아무도 내 [아버지] 손에서 능히 그들을 빼앗지 못하느니라.
29My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

⑤    고후 5:6-8
6그러므로 우리가 항상 확신에 차서 우리가 몸 안에서 집에 거하는 동안에는 [주]로부터 떨어져 있는 줄을 아노니
6Therefore [we are] always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
7(우리는 믿음으로 걷고 보는 것으로 걷지 아니하노라.)
7(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
8내가 말하노니 우리가 확신에 차서 원하는 바는 차라리 몸을 떠나 [주]와 함께 있는 그것이라.
8We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

3. 이 악한 현 세상에서 악하고 음란한 세대와 살려면 하나님의 위로부터의 지혜가 꼭 필요합니다

①    롬 1:22(시 14:1, 53:1) 
22그분께서 또한 우리를 봉인하시고 우리 마음속에 성령을 보증으로 주셨느니라.
22Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

시14:1
1(악장에게 준 다윗의 시) 어리석은 자가 마음속으로 이르기를, [하나님]은 없다, 하였도다. 그들은 부패하여 가증한 일들을 행하였으니 선을 행하는 자가 하나도 없도다.
1<<To the chief Musician, [A Psalm] of David.>> The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, [there is] none that doeth good.

②    엡 5:17   
1(마할랏에 맞추어 악장에게 준 마스길, 다윗의 시) 어리석은 자가 마음속으로 이르기를, [하나님]은 없다, 하였도다. 그들은 부패하여 가증한 불법을 행하였으니 선을 행하는 자가 하나도 없도다.
1<<To the chief Musician upon Mahalath, Maschil, [A Psalm] of David.>> The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: [there is] none that doeth good.

③    약 1:5
5너희 중에 어떤 사람이 지혜가 부족하거든 모든 사람에게 너그러이 주시고 꾸짖지 아니하시는 [하나님]께 구하라. 그리하면 그것을 그에게 주시리라.
5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

④    약 3:13-18  
13너희 가운데 지식을 갖추고 지혜로운 자가 누구냐? 그는 지혜의 온유함으로 선한 생활에서 나오는 자신의 행위를 보일지니라.
13Who [is] a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
14그러나 너희 마음속에 독한 시기와 다툼이 있으면 자랑하지 말며 진리를 거슬러 거짓말하지 말라.
14But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15이러한 지혜는 위로부터 내려오는 것이 아니요, 땅에 속한 것으로 관능적이며 마귀에게 속한 것이니
15This wisdom descendeth not from above, but [is] earthly, sensual, devilish.
16시기와 다툼이 있는 곳에는, 거기에는 혼란과 모든 악한 일이 있느니라.
16For where envying and strife [is], there [is] confusion and every evil work.
17그러나 위로부터 난 지혜는 첫째 순수하고 다음으로 화평하며 부드럽고 간청을 잘 들어주며 긍휼과 선한 열매로 가득하고 차별이 없고 위선이 없나니
17But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
18의의 열매는 화평케 하는 자들의 화평 속에서 뿌려졌느니라.
18And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

⑤    잠 1:7(시111:10)
7¶ {주}를 두려워하는 것이 지식의 시작이거늘 어리석은 자들은 지혜와 훈계를 멸시하느니라.
7The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

시111:10
10{주}를 두려워하는 것이 지혜의 시작이라. 그분의 명령들을 행하는 모든 자에게는 좋은 명철이 있나니 그분을 찬양함은 영원토록 지속되는도다.
10The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: his praise endureth for ever.

4. 이 악하고 저주받은 세상을 헤쳐나가려면 하나님의 위로가 꼭 필요합니다

①    욥 5:7, 14:1-2
7불티가 위로 날아가는 것 같이 사람은 고생하려고 태어나느니라.
7Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward.

14:1-2
1여자에게서 태어난 사람은 날수가 적고 괴로움으로 가득하며
1Man [that is] born of a woman [is] of few days, and full of trouble.
2꽃과 같이 자라나서 꺾이고 또한 그림자처럼 사라지며 계속해서 머물지 아니하거늘
2He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.

②    전 4:1-3 
1그러므로 내가 돌이켜 해 아래에서 이루어진 모든 학대를 깊이 살펴보았노니, 보라, 학대받는 자들의 눈물이라. 그들에게는 위로자가 없었도다. 그들을 학대하는 자들의 편에는 권세가 있었으나 그들에게는 위로자가 없었도다.
1So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of [such as were] oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors [there was] power; but they had no comforter.
2그러므로 내가 아직 살아 있는 산 자들보다 이미 죽어 있는 죽은 자들을 더욱 칭송하였으니
2Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive.
3참으로 아직 존재하지 않은 자 곧 해 아래에서 이루어진 악한 일을 보지 못한 자가 그들 둘보다 낫도다.
3Yea, better [is he] than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.

③    히 4:15(사 53:1-3)   
15우리에게 계신 대제사장은 우리의 연약함의 감정을 몸소 느끼지 못하시는 분이 아니요 모든 점에서 우리와 똑같이 시험을 받으셨으되 죄는 없으신 분이시니라.
15For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as [we are, yet] without sin.

사53:1-3
1우리가 전한 것을 누가 믿었느냐? {주}의 팔이 누구에게 나타났느냐?
1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
2그가 그분 앞에서 연한 초목같이, 마른 땅에서 나온 뿌리같이 자랄 터이니 그에게는 모양도 없고 우아함도 없으며 우리가 그를 볼 때에 그를 흠모할 만한 아름다움이 없도다.
2For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, [there is] no beauty that we should desire him.
3그는 사람들에게 멸시를 당하고 거부되었으며 슬픔의 사람이요, 고통을 잘 아는 자라. 우리는 그를 피하려는 것 같이 우리의 얼굴을 감추었으며 그는 멸시를 당하였고 우리는 그를 귀히 여기지 아니하였도다.
3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

④    고후 1:3-11   
3[하나님]을 찬송하리로다. 그분은 곧 우리 [주] 예수 그리스도의 [아버지]시요 긍휼의 [아버지]시며 모든 위로의 [하나님]이시니라.
3Blessed [be] God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4그분께서 우리의 모든 환난 중에서 우리를 위로하심은 우리 자신이 [하나님]께 위로 받을 때 얻는 위로를 힘입어 우리가 어떤 고난 중에 있는 자들도 능히 위로하게 하려 하심이라.
4Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
5그리스도의 고난이 우리 안에 넘치는 것 같이 우리의 안위도 그리스도로 말미암아 넘치는도다.
5For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
6우리가 고난을 당해도 그것은 너희의 안위와 구원을 위한 것이요, 혹은 우리가 위로를 받아도 그것은 너희의 안위와 구원을 위한 것이니 이 구원은 우리도 당하고 있는 동일한 고난을 견디게 하는 데 효력이 있느니라.
6And whether we be afflicted, [it is] for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, [it is] for your consolation and salvation.
7너희에 대한 우리의 소망이 굳건함은 너희가 고난에 참여하는 자가 된 것 같이 안위에도 그러할 줄을 알기 때문이라.
7And our hope of you [is] stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so [shall ye be] also of the consolation.
8형제들아, 아시아에서 우리에게 닥친 우리의 고난에 대하여 너희가 모르기를 우리가 원치 아니하노라. 우리가 힘에 겹도록 한량없이 눌려 심지어 생명까지도 단념하고
8For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life:
9우리 속에 죽음의 선고를 받았으니 이것은 우리가 우리 자신을 신뢰하지 아니하고 죽은 자들을 일으키시는 [하나님]을 신뢰하게 하려 함이라.
9But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:
10그분께서 이같이 큰 사망에서 우리를 건지셨고 건지고 계시며 또 여전히 건지시리니 우리는 그분을 신뢰하노라.
10Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver [us];
11너희도 우리를 위해 기도로 함께 돕고 있나니 이것은 많은 사람을 사용하여 우리에게 베푸신 선물로 인해 많은 사람이 우리를 대신하여 감사하게 하려 함이라.
11Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift [bestowed] upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.

⑤    요 14:25-27(16:7)
25내가 아직 너희와 함께 있으며 이것들을 너희에게 말하였거니와
25These things have I spoken unto you, being [yet] present with you.
26[위로자] 곧 [아버지]께서 내 이름으로 보내실 [성령님] 그분께서 너희에게 모든 것을 가르치시고 내가 너희에게 무엇을 말하였든지 너희가 모든 것을 기억하게 하시리라.
26But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27내가 너희에게 평안을 남기노니 곧 나의 평안을 너희에게 주노라. 세상이 주는 것과 달리 내가 너희에게 주노니 너희는 마음에 근심하지도 말고 두려워하지도 말라.
27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

요16:7
7그럼에도 불구하고 내가 너희에게 진실을 말하노니 내가 떠나가는 것이 너희에게 유익하니라. 내가 떠나가지 아니하면 [위로자]께서 너희에게 오지 아니하시리라. 그러나 내가 떠나면 내가 그분을 너희에게 보내리니
7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

menu