?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

합당하시도다(Worthy is the Lamb)

- 김영균 목사 - 

[본문] 계5:9-14 

9그들이 새 노래를 불러 이르되, 주께서 그 책을 취하시고 그 책의 봉인들을 열기에 합당하시나이다. 주께서 죽임을 당하시고 주의 피로 모든 족속과 언어와 백성과 민족 가운데서 우리를 구속하사 [하나님]께 드리셨으며

9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10또 우리 [하나님]을 위해 우리를 왕과 제사장으로 삼으셨으니 우리가 땅에서 통치하리이다, 하더라.

10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
11또 내가 보고 왕좌와 짐승들과 장로들을 둘러싼 많은 천사들의 음성을 들었는데 그들의 수는 만만이요 천천이더라.

11And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
12그들이 큰 음성으로 이르되, 죽임을 당하신 [어린양]께서 권능과 부와 지혜와 힘과 존귀와 영광과 찬송을 받기에 합당하시도다, 하더라.

12Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
13또 내가 들으니 하늘과 땅 위와 땅 아래에 있는 모든 창조물과 바다에 있는 것들과 그것들 안에 있는 모든 것들이 이르되, 왕좌에 앉으신 분과 [어린양]께 찬송과 존귀와 영광과 권능이 영원무궁토록 있으리로다, 하더라.

13And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
14이에 네 짐승이 이르되, 아멘, 하고 스물네 장로가 엎드려 영원무궁토록 살아 계시는 그분께 경배하더라.

14And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four [and] twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

예수님께서 땅에 오셨을 당시, 세상 사람들은 예수님이 죽어 마땅한 자라고 판결하였습니다(요19:4-7). 

요19:4~7
4그러므로 빌라도가 다시 나아가 그들에게 이르되, 보라, 내가 그를 데리고 너희에게로 나오나니 이것은 내가 그에게서 아무 잘못도 찾지 못함을 너희가 알게 하려 함이라, 하더라.
4Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him.
5그때에 예수님께서 가시나무로 엮은 관을 쓰고 자주색 긴 옷을 걸치고 나오시니 빌라도가 그들에게 이르되, 이 사람을 보라! 하니라.
5Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And [Pilate] saith unto them, Behold the man!
6그러므로 수제사장들과 직무 수행자들이 그분을 보고 소리를 지르며 이르되, 그를 십자가에 못 박으소서, 그를 십자가에 못 박으소서, 하니 빌라도가 그들에게 이르되, 너희가 그를 데려다가 십자가에 못 박으라. 나는 그에게서 아무 잘못도 찾지 못하노라, 하거늘
6When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify [him], crucify [him]. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify [him]: for I find no fault in him.
7유대인들이 그에게 응답하되, 우리에게 법이 있거니와 우리 법에 따라 그는 마땅히 죽어야 하리니 이는 그가 자신을 [하나님]의 [아들]로 만들었기 때문이니이다, 하니라.
7The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

자신이 하나님의 아들이라고 했기 때문이었습니다. 그러나 하늘나라에서는 오늘 본문에서 본 것처럼 예수님께 다음과 같이 찬송합니다. 

“죽임을 당하신 어린양께서 권능과 부와 지혜와 힘과 존귀와 영광과 찬송을 받으시기에 합당하시도다.” 

우리는 이 땅에서 이러한 고백을 하는 것이 마땅합니다. 우리는 예수 그리스도가 누구인지 알기 때문입니다. 할렐루야!

1. 예수님은 권능(power)을 받으시기에 합당하십니다

①    롬1:4 
4거룩함의 영으로는 죽은 자들로부터 부활하심으로써 [하나님]의 [아들]로 권능 있게 밝히 드러나셨느니라.
4And declared [to be] the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

②    요1:12
12그분을 받아들인 자들 곧 그분의 이름을 믿는 자들에게는 다 [하나님]의 아들이 되는 권능을 그분께서 주셨으니
12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

2. 예수님은 부(riches)를 받으시기에 합당하십니다

①    고후8:9 
9우리 [주] 예수 그리스도의 은혜를 너희가 알거니와 그분께서 부요하셨으나 너희를 위하여 가난하게 되심은 자신의 가난으로 말미암아 너희를 부요하게 하려 하심이라.
9For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

②    계21:9-21 
9마지막 일곱 재앙을 가득 담은 일곱 병을 가졌던 일곱 천사 중 하나가 내게 와서 나와 이야기하며 이르되, 이리로 오라. 내가 신부 곧 [어린양]의 아내를 네게 보여 주리라, 하고
9And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10영 안에서 나를 데리고 크고 높은 산에 이르러 하늘에서 [하나님]으로부터 내려오는 저 큰 도시 곧 거룩한 예루살렘을 내게 보여 주었는데
10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11그 도시에 [하나님]의 영광이 있더라. 그것의 빛은 지극히 귀중한 보석 같고 벽옥 같으며 수정같이 맑더라.
11Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12그 도시에는 크고 높은 성벽이 있었고 열두 문이 있었으며 그 문들에 열두 천사가 있었고 그 문들 위에 이름들이 기록되어 있었는데 그것들은 이스라엘의 자손들의 열두 지파의 이름들이니라.
12And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13동쪽에 세 문, 북쪽에 세 문, 남쪽에 세 문, 서쪽에 세 문이 있으며
13On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14그 도시의 성벽에는 열두 기초가 있고 그것들 안에 [어린양]의 열두 사도의 이름들이 있더라.
14And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15나와 이야기하던 자가 그 도시와 그 도시의 문들과 성벽을 측량하려고 금 갈대를 가졌더라.
15And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16그 도시는 네모반듯하게 놓여 있으며 길이가 너비만큼 길더라. 그가 그 갈대로 도시를 측량하니 만 이천 스타디온이더라. 그것의 길이와 너비와 높이가 같으니라.
16And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17또 그가 그 도시의 성벽을 측량하매 사람의 치수 곧 그 천사의 치수에 따라 백사십사 큐빗이더라.
17And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18그 도시의 성벽 건조물은 벽옥으로 되어 있고 그 도시는 순금이며 맑은 유리 같더라.
18And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19그 도시의 성벽 기초들은 온갖 종류의 보석들로 장식되었는데 첫째 기초는 벽옥이요, 둘째는 사파이어요, 셋째는 옥수요, 넷째는 에메랄드요,
19And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20다섯째는 홍마노요, 여섯째는 홍보석이요, 일곱째는 귀감람석이요, 여덟째는 녹주석이요, 아홉째는 황옥이요, 열째는 녹옥수요, 열한째는 청옥이요, 열두째는 자수정이더라.
20The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21그 열두 문은 열두 진주였으며 문마다 각각 한 개의 진주로 되어 있고 그 도시의 거리는 순금이며 마치 투명한 유리 같더라.
21And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

③    계4:10, 11
10스물네 장로가 왕좌에 앉으신 분 앞에 엎드려 영원무궁토록 살아 계시는 분께 경배하고 자기들의 관(冠)을 왕좌 앞에 던지며 이르되,
10The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
11오 [주]여, 주는 영광과 존귀와 권능을 받기에 합당하시오니 주께서 모든 것을 창조하셨고 또 그것들이 주를 기쁘게 하려고 존재하며 창조되었나이다, 하더라.
11Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

3.  예수님은 지혜(wisdom)를 받으시기에 합당하십니다

①    잠언8장
1지혜가 외치지 아니하느냐? 명철이 자기 음성을 내지 아니하느냐?
1Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
2그것이 높은 곳들의 꼭대기와 행로들이 있는 장소들의 길 곁에 서서
2She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
3성문들과 도시 입구와 문들로 들어오는 곳에서 외쳐 이르되,
3She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
4오 사람들아, 내가 너희를 부르나니 내 음성은 사람의 아들들을 향한 것이니라.
4Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice [is] to the sons of man.
5오 단순한 자들아, 너희는 지혜를 깨달으라. 너희 어리석은 자들아, 너희는 명철한 마음을 가질지어다.
5O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
6들으라. 내가 뛰어난 것들을 말하리니 내 입술을 열면 올바른 것들이 나오리라.
6Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips [shall be] right things.
7내 입이 진리를 말하리니 사악함은 내 입술에 가증한 것이로다.
7For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness [is] an abomination to my lips.
8내 입의 모든 말은 의로움 가운데 있으므로 그것들 속에는 비뚤어지거나 뒤틀린 것이 없나니
8All the words of my mouth [are] in righteousness; [there is] nothing froward or perverse in them.
9깨닫는 자에게는 그것들이 다 명백하며 지식을 얻는 자들에게는 올바르도다.
9They [are] all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
10은을 받지 말고 나의 훈계를 받으며 최상의 금보다 지식을 받으라.
10Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
11지혜는 루비보다 좋으며 사람이 원하는 모든 것이 그것과 비교될 수 없느니라.
11For wisdom [is] better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
12나 지혜는 분별과 함께 거하며 재치 있는 창안물들에 대한 지식을 찾아내나니
12I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
13{주}를 두려워하는 것은 악을 미워하는 것이니라. 나는 교만과 거만과 악한 길과 비뚤어진 입을 미워하느니라.
13The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
14계략과 건전한 지혜가 내 것이니 나는 명철이니라. 내게 능력이 있으므로
14Counsel [is] mine, and sound wisdom: I [am] understanding; I have strength.
15나를 통해 왕들이 통치하며 통치자들이 정의를 포고하고
15By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
16나를 통해 통치자들과 고귀한 자들 곧 땅의 모든 재판관들이 다스리느니라.
16By me princes rule, and nobles, [even] all the judges of the earth.
17나를 사랑하는 자들을 내가 사랑하나니 일찍 나를 찾는 자들이 나를 만나리라.
17I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
18재물과 명예가 내게 있나니 참으로 오래 지속되는 재물과 의가 내게 있도다.
18Riches and honour [are] with me; [yea], durable riches and righteousness.
19내 열매는 금보다 나으니 참으로 정금보다 나으며 내 소득은 최상의 은보다 낫도다.
19My fruit [is] better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
20내가 의의 길로 인도하며 판단의 행로들 한가운데로 인도하나니
20I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
21이것은 내가 나를 사랑하는 자들로 하여금 재산을 상속받게 하려 함이라. 내가 그들의 창고들을 채우리라.
21That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
22{주}께서 자신의 길을 시작하실 때에, 자신의 옛적 일들을 행하시기 전에 나를 소유하셨으며
22The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23영원부터, 처음부터 또는 땅이 있은 이래로 내가 세워졌노라.
23I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
24깊음들이 없을 때에, 물을 풍성히 내는 샘들이 없을 때에 내가 드러났으며
24When [there were] no depths, I was brought forth; when [there were] no fountains abounding with water.
25산들이 정착하기 전에, 작은 산들이 있기 전에 내가 드러났으니
25Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
26곧 그분께서 아직 땅도 들도 세상 흙의 가장 높은 부분도 만들지 아니하셨을 때에라.
26While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
27그분께서 하늘들을 예비하실 때에 내가 거기 있었으며 그분께서 깊음의 표면에 한계를 정하시고
27When he prepared the heavens, I [was] there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
28위로 구름들을 굳게 세우시며 깊음의 샘들을 강하게 하시고
28When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
29바다에게 자신의 칙령을 내리사 물들이 자신의 명령을 넘어가지 못하게 하시며 또 땅의 기초들을 지정하신 그때에
29When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30내가 그분과 함께하며 자란 자로서 그분 곁에 있어 날마다 그분의 기쁨이 되었고 항상 그분 앞에서 기뻐하였으며
30Then I was by him, [as] one brought up [with him]: and I was daily [his] delight, rejoicing always before him;
31그분의 땅의 거할 만한 곳에서 기뻐하였고 내 기쁨들이 사람들의 아들들과 함께하였노라.
31Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights [were] with the sons of men.
32그런즉, 오 자녀들아, 너희는 이제 내 말에 귀를 기울이라. 내 길들을 지키는 자들은 복이 있느니라.
32Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed [are they that] keep my ways.
33훈계를 들으며 지혜로운 자가 되라. 그것을 거절하지 말라.
33Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
34내 말을 들으며 날마다 내 성문들에서 지켜보고 내 문들의 기둥들에서 기다리는 자는 복이 있나니
34Blessed [is] the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
35누구든지 나를 찾는 자는 생명을 얻고 {주}의 호의를 얻으리라.
35For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
36그러나 나를 대적하여 죄를 짓는 자는 자기 혼을 해치나니 나를 미워하는 모든 자는 사망을 사랑하느니라.
36But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

②    골2:3
3그분 안에는 지혜와 지식의 모든 보화가 감추어져 있느니라.

3In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

4. 예수님은 힘(strength)을 받으시기에 합당합니다
①    롬5:6 
6우리가 아직 힘이 없을 때에 그리스도께서 정하신 때가 되어 경건치 아니한 자들을 위해 죽으셨느니라.
6For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

②    계18:8 
8그러므로 그녀가 받을 재앙들 곧 사망과 애곡과 기근이 한 날에 임하리라. 그녀가 완전히 불에 타리니 그녀를 심판하시는 [주] [하나님]은 강하시니라.
8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong [is] the Lord God who judgeth her.

③    눅11:22
22그보다 더 강한 자가 그에게 와서 그를 이길 때에는 그가 신뢰하던 그의 모든 무기를 그에게서 빼앗고 그의 노략물을 나누느니라.
22But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

5. 예수님은 존귀함(honour)을 받으시기에 합당하십니다

①    요8:49 
49예수님께서 대답하시되, 나는 마귀 들리지 아니하였노라. 오히려 내가 내 [아버지]를 공경하거늘 너희가 나를 모욕하는도다.
49Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

②    계9:7 
7그 메뚜기들의 모양은 전투를 위하여 예비한 말들 같고 그것들의 머리에는 금과 같은 관이 있으며 그것들의 얼굴은 사람들의 얼굴 같고
7And the shapes of the locusts [were] like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads [were] as it were crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as the faces of men.

③    계19:1 
이 일들 뒤에 내가 들으니 하늘에 많은 사람들의 큰 음성이 있어 이르되, 할렐루야, 구원과 영광과 존귀와 권능이 [주] 우리 [하나님]께 있도다.
1And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

④    계4:11
11오 [주]여, 주는 영광과 존귀와 권능을 받기에 합당하시오니 주께서 모든 것을 창조하셨고 또 그것들이 주를 기쁘게 하려고 존재하며 창조되었나이다, 하더라.
11Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

⑤    벧후1:17
17뛰어난 영광으로부터 이러한 음성이 그분께 나서 이르기를, 이 사람은 내 사랑하는 아들이라. 내가 그를 매우 기뻐하노라, 하실 때에 그분께서 [하나님] [아버지]로부터 존귀와 영광을 받으셨느니라.
17For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

6. 예수님은 영광(glory)을 받으시기에 합당하십니다

①    요8:50
50나는 내 영광을 구하지 아니하나 영광을 구하고 심판하는 이가 계시느니라.
50And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

②    계1:6
6[하나님] 곧 자신의 [아버지]를 위해 우리를 왕과 제사장으로 삼으신 분께 즉 그분께 영광과 통치가 영원무궁토록 있기를 원하노라. 아멘.
6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

③    벧후1:17
17뛰어난 영광으로부터 이러한 음성이 그분께 나서 이르기를, 이 사람은 내 사랑하는 아들이라. 내가 그를 매우 기뻐하노라, 하실 때에 그분께서 [하나님] [아버지]로부터 존귀와 영광을 받으셨느니라.
17For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

④    벧후1:3 
3우리를 부르사 영광과 덕에 이르게 하신 분을 아는 것을 통해 그분의 신성한 권능이 생명과 하나님의 성품에 속한 모든 것을 우리에게 주셨도다.
3According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

⑤    벧전5:10
10그러나 모든 은혜의 [하나님] 곧 그리스도 예수님을 통해 우리를 부르사 자신의 영원한 영광에 이르게 하신 분께서 너희가 잠시 고난을 받은 뒤에 너희를 완전하게 하시고 굳건하게 하시며 강하게 하시고 정착시키시리니
10But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you].

7. 예수님은 찬송(blessing)을 받으시기에 합당하십니다

①    갈3:13 
13그리스도께서 우리를 위해 저주가 되사 율법의 저주에서 우리를 구속하셨으니 기록된바, 나무에 달리는 모든 자는 저주 받았느니라, 하였느니라.
13Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree:

②    롬9:5 
5조상들도 그들의 것이요, 육체에 관한 한 그리스도께서도 그들에게서 나셨으니 그분은 모든 것 위에 계시며 영원토록 찬송 받으실 [하나님]이시니라. 아멘.
5Whose [are] the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ [came], who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

③    요12:13
13종려나무 가지를 가지고 그분을 맞으러 나아가서 외치되, 호산나, 찬송하리로다. [주]의 이름으로 오시는 이스라엘의 [왕]이여, 하더라.
13Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed [is] the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord. 

비록 세상은 예수님을 합당하게 대하지 않지만 우리 그리스도인들은 그분께 “합당하시나이다.”라고 고백해야 합니다.

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
570 양육 진정한 영적생활 김수광 07.30 48
569 교리 일곱표적 김수광 07.23 30
568 교리 하나님을 기쁘시게 하면  김수광 07.09 39
567 양육 신앙생활이란? 김수광 06.25 51
566 강해 어떤 한 사람이 있었습니다(There was a man) 김수광 06.21 64
565 교리 모범 교회 김수광 05.21 60
564 교리 예수라는 이름(the name of Jesus) 김수광 05.14 60
563 양육 나는 왜 이 세상에 존재하고 있는가 김수광 05.14 59
562 강해 낮아지신 예수 그리스도  김수광 04.30 46
561 양육 마음의 허리를 동이자 김수광 04.30 50