?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

신앙생활의 3대 거악

-    김영균 목사 -

[본문] 갈1:10
10내가 지금 사람들을 설득하느냐, [하나님]을 설득하느냐? 혹은 사람들을 기쁘게 하려고 애쓰느냐? 내가 아직도 사람들을 기쁘게 한다면 결코 그리스도의 종이 아니리라.
10For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

신앙생활을 무너뜨리는 여러 가지 다양한 요소들이 즐비하지만 그 중에서도 이 라오디게아 시대의 3대 거악이라고 할 수 있는 것은 다음 세 가지 ▲ 중도포기 ▲ 게으름 ▲ 사람을 기쁘게함 입니다. 

이를 확인하고 단호히 척결하여 복된 신앙생활을 우리 모두 해 나가십시다.

1. 중도포기

①    행14:22 
22제자들의 혼을 굳건하게 하며 그들을 권면하여 믿음 안에 거하게 하고 또 우리가 반드시 많은 환난을 거쳐 [하나님]의 왕국에 들어가야 하리라 하더라.
22Confirming the souls of the disciples, [and] exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

②    행13:13
13이제 바울과 그의 일행이 바보에서 배 타고 떠나 밤빌리아의 버가에 이르렀을 때에 요한은 그들을 떠나 예루살렘으로 돌아가니라.
13Now when Paul and his company loosed from Paphos, they came to Perga in Pamphylia: and John departing from them returned to Jerusalem.

③    갈6:9
9우리가 잘 행하는 가운데 지치지 말지니 우리가 기진하지 아니하면 정하신 때에 거두리라.
9And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

④    딤후4:10
10데마는 현재의 이 세상을 사랑하여 나를 버리고 데살로니가로 떠났고 그레스겐은 갈라디아로, 디도는 달마디아로 갔으며
10For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

⑤    딛3:8
8이것은 신실한 말이로다. 원하건대 너는 확고하게 이것들을 단언하라. 그 목적은 [하나님]을 믿은 자들이 조심하여 선한 행위들을 지속하게 하려 함이니 이것들은 선하며 사람들에게 유익하니라.
8[This is] a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men. 

⑥    히12:7, 11
7너희가 징계를 견디어 내면 [하나님]께서 아들들을 대우하듯 너희를 대우하시나니 아버지가 징계하지 않는 자가 무슨 아들이냐?
7If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
11이제 어떤 징계도 그 당시에는 기쁘게 보이지 아니하고 슬프게 보이나 그럼에도 불구하고 나중에는 그것으로 말미암아 단련된 자들에게 그것이 의의 화평의 열매를 맺느니라.
11Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

⑦    히12:2 
2우리의 믿음의 창시자요 또 완성자이신 예수님을 바라보자. 그분께서는 자기 앞에 놓인 기쁨으로 인해 십자가를 견디사 그 수치를 멸시하시더니 이제 [하나님]의 왕좌 오른편에 앉으셨느니라.
2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was s12et before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

⑧    요13:1
1이제 유월절 전에 예수님께서 자기 때가 이르러 자기가 이 세상을 떠나 [아버지]께로 가야 할 줄 아시고 세상에 있던 자기 사람들을 사랑하시되 끝까지 사랑하시니라.
1Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.

2. 게으름

①    히11:6 
6그러나 믿음이 없이는 [하나님]을 기쁘게 하지 못하나니 그분께 가는 자는 반드시 그분께서 계시는 것과 또 그분께서 부지런히 자신을 찾는 자들에게 보상해 주시는 분이심을 믿어야 하느니라.
6But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

②    롬12:11
11일을 게을리 하지 말고 영이 뜨거운 가운데 [주]를 섬기며
11Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;

③    전10:18 
18¶ 심한 게으름으로 말미암아 건물이 썩으며 손이 놀므로 집이 뚫려 새느니라.
18By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through.

④    겔16:49 
49보라, 네 자매 소돔의 불법은 이것이니 곧 그녀와 그녀의 딸들 안에 있는 교만과 빵의 풍족함과 게으름이 많은 것이라. 그녀가 가난한 자와 궁핍한 자의 손을 강하게 하지 아니하였고
49Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

⑤    벧후1:10 
10그러므로 형제들아, 더욱 열심을 내어 너희를 부르신 것과 선택하신 것을 확고히 하라. 너희가 이것들을 행하면 결코 넘어지지 아니하리니
10Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

⑥    전9:10 
10무엇이든지 네 손이 해야 할 일을 얻는 대로 네 힘으로 그것을 하라. 네가 가게 될 무덤 속에는 일도 없고 계획도 없고 지식도 없고 지혜도 없느니라.
10Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do [it] with thy might; for [there is] no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

⑦    막14:8
8그 여자는 자기가 할 수 있는 일을 하였으니 곧 장사지내는 일을 위하여 미리 와서 내 몸에 기름을 부었느니라.
8She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying.

⑧딤전5:13 
13또한 그들은 게으르게 지내는 것을 배워 집에서 집으로 돌아다니고 게으를 뿐 아니라 수다쟁이와 참견하기 좋아하는 자가 되어 자기들이 마땅히 말하지 말아야 할 것들을 말하나니
13And withal they learn [to be] idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

⑧    눅15:8
8¶ 어떤 여자에게 드라크마 열 개가 있는데 그녀가 한 개를 잃어버리면 등잔불을 켜고 집을 쓸며 그것을 찾을 때까지 부지런히 찾지 아니하겠느냐?
8Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find [it]?

⑨    출15:25
25그가 {주}께 부르짖었더니 {주}께서 그에게 한 나무를 보여 주시므로 그가 그것을 물들에 던지매 물들이 달게 되었더라. 거기서 그분께서 그들을 위하여 법규와 규례를 정하시고 거기서 그들을 시험하시며
25And he cried unto the LORD; and the LORD shewed him a tree, [which] when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them, 

3. 사람을 기쁘게 함
①    계4:11
11오 [주]여, 주는 영광과 존귀와 권능을 받기에 합당하시오니 주께서 모든 것을 창조하셨고 또 그것들이 주를 기쁘게 하려고 존재하며 창조되었나이다, 하더라.
11Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. 

②    요8:29 
29나를 보내신 분께서 나와 함께 계시는도다. 내가 항상 [아버지]를 기쁘게 하는 그것들을 행하므로 그분께서 나를 혼자 버려두지 아니하셨느니라, 하시니라.
29And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

③    요12:42
¶ 그럼에도 불구하고 우두머리 치리자들 가운데서도 많은 사람들이 그분을 믿되 바리새인들로 인해 회당에서 쫓겨날까 염려하여 그분을 시인하지 못하였으니42Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess [him], lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

④    히11:5 
5믿음으로 에녹은 옮겨져서 죽음을 보지 아니하였으니 [하나님]께서 그를 옮기셨으므로 그들이 찾지 못하였느니라. 그는 옮겨지기 전에 [하나님]을 기쁘게 하였다는 이 증언을 가졌느니라.
5By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

⑤    갈1:10
10내가 지금 사람들을 설득하느냐, [하나님]을 설득하느냐? 혹은 사람들을 기쁘게 하려고 애쓰느냐? 내가 아직도 사람들을 기쁘게 한다면 결코 그리스도의 종이 아니리라.
10For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

⑥    살전2:4
4다만 우리는 [하나님]의 허락을 받아 복음을 위탁받은 대로 말하노니 이것은 사람들을 기쁘게 하려 함이 아니요 오직 우리의 마음을 시험하시는 [하나님]을 기쁘게 하려 함이라.
4But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts. 

⑦    롬15:3 
3기록된바, 주를 모욕한 자들의 모욕이 나를 덮쳤나이다, 함과 같이 그리스도께서도 자신을 기쁘게 하지 아니하셨느니라.
3For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.

⑧    엡6:6
6사람들을 기쁘게 하는 자들같이 눈으로 섬기지 말고 그리스도의 종들로서 마음으로부터 [하나님]의 뜻을 행하여
6Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
570 양육 진정한 영적생활 김수광 07.30 48
569 교리 일곱표적 김수광 07.23 30
568 교리 하나님을 기쁘시게 하면  김수광 07.09 39
567 양육 신앙생활이란? 김수광 06.25 51
566 강해 어떤 한 사람이 있었습니다(There was a man) 김수광 06.21 64
565 교리 모범 교회 김수광 05.21 60
564 교리 예수라는 이름(the name of Jesus) 김수광 05.14 60
563 양육 나는 왜 이 세상에 존재하고 있는가 김수광 05.14 59
562 강해 낮아지신 예수 그리스도  김수광 04.30 46
561 양육 마음의 허리를 동이자 김수광 04.30 50