?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

신앙생활이란?

- 김영균 목사 -

[본문] 요17:3
3영생은 이것이니 곧 그들이 유일하신 참 [하나님]인 아버지와 아버지께서 보내신 자 예수 그리스도를 아는 것이니이다.
3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

죽어서 지옥이 아닌 하늘나라에 가는 것은 구원의 필연적인 결과입니다. 그러나 구원의 궁극적인 목적은 하나님의 생명(life)을 얻고 성장하며 살아가는 것 (life)입니다. 

이런 삶을 믿음생활 혹은 신앙생활이라고 부르는 것은 우리가 주님을 믿고 살아가기 때문입니다. 
우리의 생명이신(골3:4) 그리스도와 함께 우리가 영광 가운데 나타날 때까지 우리 신앙생활의 주인공은 예수 그리스도이십니다. 

성경이 말씀하시는 진정한 신앙생활은 : 

1. 예수그리스도 안에 있는(in) 생명(life)입니다
①  요3:16 
16¶ [하나님]께서 세상을 이처럼 사랑하사 자신의 독생자를 주셨으니 이것은 누구든지 그를 믿는 자는 멸망하지 않고 영존하는 생명을 얻게 하려 하심이라.
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

②  요일5:9-14  
9만일 우리가 사람들의 증언을 받을진대 [하나님]의 증언은 더 크도다. 이것은 [하나님]의 증언이니 곧 그분께서 자신의 [아들]에 관하여 증언하신 것이니라.
9If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
10[하나님]의 [아들]을 믿는 자는 자기 안에 이 증언을 가지고 있고 [하나님]을 믿지 않는 자는 그분을 거짓말하는 자로 만들었나니 이는 [하나님]께서 자기 [아들]에 관하여 주신 증언을 그가 믿지 아니하기 때문이라.
10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
11또 그 증언은 이것이니 곧 [하나님]께서 우리에게 영원한 생명을 주신 것과 이 생명이 그분의 [아들] 안에 있다는 것이니라.
11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12[아들]이 있는 자에게는 생명이 있고 [하나님]의 [아들]이 없는 자에게는 생명이 없느니라.
12He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13내가 [하나님]의 [아들]의 이름을 믿는 너희에게 이것들을 쓴 것은 너희에게 영원한 생명이 있음을 너희가 알게 하고 또 [하나님]의 [아들]의 이름을 너희가 믿게 하려 함이라.
13These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
14그분 안에서 우리가 가진 확신은 이것이니 곧 우리가 그분의 뜻대로 무엇이든 구하면 그분께서 우리 말을 들으신다는 것이라.
14And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

③  요 17:3 
3영생은 이것이니 곧 그들이 유일하신 참 [하나님]인 아버지와 아버지께서 보내신 자 예수 그리스도를 아는 것이니이다.
3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

④  갈 4:19 
19나의 어린 자녀들아, 너희 속에 그리스도께서 형성되실 때까지 내가 다시 너희를 위해 해산하는 수고를 겪노라.
19My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

2. 예수그리스도와 함께하는(with) 교제입니다
①  고전 1:9 
9너희를 부르사 자신의 [아들] 예수 그리스도 우리 [주]와 교제하게 하시는 [하나님]은 신실하시도다.
9God [is] faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

②  요일 1:1-7  
1처음부터 계셨던 그것 즉 생명의 [말씀]에 관하여는 그것을 우리가 들었고 우리 눈으로 보았으며 자세히 살펴보았고 우리 손으로 만졌노라.
1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2(그 생명이 나타나시매 우리가 그것을 보았고 또 [아버지]와 함께 계시다가 우리에게 나타나신 그 영원한 생명을 증언하며 너희에게 보이노라.)
2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen [it], and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
3우리가 보고 들은 그것을 너희에게 밝히 드러냄은 너희 또한 우리와 교제하게 하려 함이니 참으로 우리의 교제는 [아버지]와 함께하는 것이며 그분의 [아들] 예수 그리스도와 함께하는 것이니라.
3That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
4우리가 이것들을 너희에게 씀은 너희의 기쁨이 충만하게 하려 함이라.
4And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
5그런즉 우리가 그분에게서 듣고 너희에게 밝히 드러내는 소식이 이것이니 곧 [하나님]은 빛이시요 그분 안에는 전혀 어둠이 없다는 것이라.
5This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6만일 우리가 그분과 교제한다고 말하며 어둠 가운데 걸으면 우리가 거짓말하고 진리를 행하지 아니하느니라.
6If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7그러나 그분께서 빛 가운데 계신 것 같이 만일 우리가 빛 가운데 걸으면 우리가 서로 교제하고 또 그분의 [아들] 예수 그리스도의 피가 모든 죄에서 우리를 깨끗하게 하느니라.
7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

③  빌 3:7-11
7그러나 무엇이든지 내게 이득이던 것들을 곧 그것들을 내가 그리스도를 위하여 손실로 여겼으며
7But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
8참으로 확실히 모든 것을 손실로 여김은 그리스도 예수 내 [주]를 아는 지식이 뛰어나기 때문이라. 내가 그분을 위하여 모든 것의 손실을 입고 그것들을 단지 배설물로 여김은 내가 그리스도를 얻고
8Yea doubtless, and I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win Christ,
9율법에서 난 내 자신의 의가 아니라 그리스도의 믿음을 통한 의 곧 믿음으로 말미암아 [하나님]에게서 난 의를 소유한 채 그분 안에서 발견되려 함이라.
9And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
10이것은 내가 그분의 죽으심과 일치하게 되어 그분과 그분의 부활의 권능과 그분의 고난에 참여하는 것을 알고자 함이요,
10That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
11어찌하든지 내가 죽은 자들의 부활에 도달하려 함이라.
11If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

3.예수그리스도를 위한(for) 또는 향한(unto) 섬김입니다
①  고후 5:15
15그분께서 모든 사람을 위하여 죽으신 것은 살아 있는 자들이 이제부터는 자기들을 위하여 살지 아니하고 오직 자기들을 위하여 죽었다가 다시 일어나신 분을 위하여 살게 하려 함이니라.
15And [that] he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

②  롬 1:9
9내가 그분의 [아들]의 복음 안에서 내 영으로 섬기는 [하나님]께서 내 증인이 되시거니와 내가 기도할 때에 언제나 너희에 관하여 끊임없이 말하며
9For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

③  롬 12:1,2
1그러므로 형제들아, 내가 [하나님]의 긍휼을 힘입어 너희에게 간청하노니 너희는 너희 몸을 거룩하고 [하나님]께서 받으실 만한 살아 있는 희생물로 드리라. 그것이 너희의 합당한 섬김이니라.
1I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.
2너희는 이 세상에 동화되지 말고 오직 너희 생각을 새롭게 함으로 변화를 받아 [하나님]의 그 선하시고 받으실 만하며 완전하신 뜻이 무엇인지 입증하도록 하라.
2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

④  골 3:24
24너희가 상속 유업의 보상을 [주]에게서 받을 줄 아나니 너희는 [주] 그리스도를 섬기느니라.
24Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

4. 예수그리스도에 의한(by) 열매 맺음입니다
① 롬 7:1-5 
1형제들아, (내가 법을 아는 자들에게 말하노니) 너희는 법이 사람이 살아 있는 동안에만 그를 지배하는 줄 알지 못하느냐?
1Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
2남편 있는 여인이 자기 남편이 살아 있을 때에는 법에 의해 그에게 매여 있으나 만일 남편이 죽으면 그녀가 자기 남편의 법에서 벗어나느니라.
2For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to [her] husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of [her] husband.
3그런즉 만일 그녀가 자기 남편이 살아 있을 때에 다른 남자와 결혼하면 간부(姦婦)라 불릴 터이나 그녀의 남편이 죽으면 그녀가 그 법에서 해방되나니 그러므로 그녀가 다른 남자와 결혼할지라도 간부가 되지 아니하느니라.
3So then if, while [her] husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
4그러므로 내 형제들아, 너희도 그리스도의 몸으로 말미암아 율법에 대하여 죽게 되었나니 이것은 너희가 다른 분 곧 죽은 자들로부터 일으켜지신 분과 결혼하게 하려 함이요, 또 우리가 [하나님]께 이르는 열매를 맺게 하려 함이라.
4Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, [even] to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5우리가 육신 안에 있었을 때에는 율법으로 말미암은 죄들의 활동이 우리 지체 안에서 일하여 사망에 이르는 열매를 맺게 하였으나
5For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

② 롬 8:4  
4이것은 육신을 따라 걷지 아니하고 성령을 따라 걷는 우리 안에서 율법의 의가 성취되게 하려 하심이니라.
4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

③ 벧후 1:8  
8이것들이 너희 안에 있어 풍성하면 그것들이 너희가 우리 [주] 예수 그리스도를 아는 것에서 빈약하거나 열매를 맺지 못하는 자가 되지 아니하게 하려니와
8For if these things be in you, and abound, they make [you that ye shall] neither [be] barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

④ 히 12:7  
7너희가 징계를 견디어 내면 [하나님]께서 아들들을 대우하듯 너희를 대우하시나니 아버지가 징계하지 않는 자가 무슨 아들이냐?
7If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

⑤ 갈 5:22-23
22그러나 성령의 열매는 사랑과 기쁨과 화평과 오래 참음과 부드러움과 선함과 믿음과
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23온유와 절제니 이 같은 것을 대적할 법이 없느니라.
23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

이 모든 과정을 거쳐 결국 우리는 예수님과 같아지게(like him) 될 것입니다(요일3:2). 이것을 이루시겠다고 하나님께서 말씀하셨기 때문입니다(빌1:6). 아멘!

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
573 양육 만남 그리고 변화 김수광 08.30 29
572 교리 그리스도의 영원한 영광 (과거, 현재 그리고... 김수광 08.20 43
571 교리 이것이 구원이다(so great salvation)  김수광 07.30 82
570 양육 진정한 영적생활 김수광 07.30 49
569 교리 일곱표적 김수광 07.23 32
568 교리 하나님을 기쁘시게 하면  김수광 07.09 41
» 양육 신앙생활이란? 김수광 06.25 52
566 강해 어떤 한 사람이 있었습니다(There was a man) 김수광 06.21 66
565 교리 모범 교회 김수광 05.21 61
564 교리 예수라는 이름(the name of Jesus) 김수광 05.14 62