Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

자신을 계시하시는 하나님

- 김영균 목사 -

[본문] 사53:1, 단2:28, 2:47

시53:1

1우리가 전한 것을 누가 믿었느냐? {주}의 팔이 누구에게 나타났느냐?

1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

단2:28, 47

28그러나 은밀한 일들을 계시하시며 마지막 날들에 있을 일을 느부갓네살 왕에게 알려 주시는 한 [하나님]이 하늘에 계시나이다. 왕의 침상에서 본 왕의 꿈 곧 왕의 머리 속의 환상들은 이러하니이다.

28But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

47왕이 다니엘에게 응답하여 이르되, 네가 능히 이 은밀한 일을 드러내는 것을 보니 진실로 너희 [하나님]은 신들의 신이시요 왕들의 [주]시며 은밀한 일들을 드러내시는 이시로다, 하고

47The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth [it is], that your God [is] a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

만약 하나님께서 계신다면 어둠과 무지 가운데 자신의 창조물들을 그대로 내버려두실까요?

더군다나 이들 창조물들 중 누구라도 빛과 진리를 원하고 있다면 말입니다.

당연히 하나님은 계십니다(시14:1, 53:1, 히11:6). 그분은 자신을 알리셨고, 보여주셨고, 말씀하셨습니다.

오늘은 하나님께서 자신을 계시하시는 방법 9가지를 살펴봅니다.

더 이상 그 어떤 인간도 하나님을 모른다고 결코 핑계댈 수 없습니다.

1. 자연만물(시19:1, 욥12:7~10)
시19:1
1(악장에게 준 다윗의 시) 하늘들이 [하나님]의 영광을 밝히 드러내고 궁창이 그분의 손으로 행하신 일을 나타내는도다.
1<<To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.>> The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

욥12:7~10
7그러나 이제 짐승들에게 물어보라. 그것들이 너를 가르치리라. 공중의 날짐승들에게 물어보라. 그것들이 네게 일러 주리라.
7But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8혹은 땅에게 말하라. 땅이 너를 가르치리라. 바다의 물고기들이 네게 밝히 알려 주리라.
8Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
9이 모든 것들을 통해 {주}의 손이 이 일을 이루신 줄을 누가 알지 못하느냐?
9Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?
10모든 생물의 혼과 모든 인간의 숨이 그분의 손에 있느니라.
10In whose hand [is] the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

2. 양심(롬2:15)
롬2:15
15이런 사람들은 또한 자기 양심이 증언하며 자기 생각들이 서로 고소하고 변명하는 가운데 자기 마음속에 기록된 율법의 행위를 보이느니라.)
15Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and [their] thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

3. 환상과 꿈(민12:6, 창20:3)
민12:6
6그분께서 이르시되, 이제 내 말들을 들으라. 너희 가운데 대언자가 있으면 나 {주}가 환상으로 나를 그에게 알리기도 하고 꿈으로 그와 말하기도 하려니와
6And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, [I] the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, [and] will speak unto him in a dream.

창20:3
3그러나 밤에 [하나님]께서 꿈에 아비멜렉에게 가셔서 그에게 이르시되, 보라, 네가 데려온 여인으로 인해 너는 죽은 자가 되었나니 그 여인은 한 남자의 아내이니라, 하시니라.
3But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou [art but] a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she [is] a man's wife.

4. 돌판, 율법, 명령(출24:12)
출24:12
12¶ {주}께서 모세에게 이르시되, 산에 올라와 내게로 와서 거기 있으라. 내가 기록한 돌 판들과 율법과 명령들을 네게 주리니 이것은 네가 그들을 가르치게 하려 함이라, 하시매
12And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.

5. 구약성경(롬15:4, 고전10:11, 시19:11)
롬15:4
4무엇이든지 전에 기록된 것은 우리의 배움을 위하여 기록되었으니 이것은 우리가 성경 기록들이 주는 인내와 위로를 통해 소망을 가지게 하려 함이니라.
4For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

고전10:11
11이제 이 모든 일은 그들에게 본보기로 일어났으며 또 그것들은 세상의 끝을 만난 우리를 훈계하기 위해 기록되었느니라.
11Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

시19:11
11주의 종이 또한 그것들로 경고를 받나니 그것들을 지킬 때에 큰 보상이 있나이다.
11Moreover by them is thy servant warned: [and] in keeping of them [there is] great reward.

6. 성육신(요일1:1, 딤전3:16, 요1:18)
요일1:1
1처음부터 계셨던 그것 즉 생명의 [말씀]에 관하여는 그것을 우리가 들었고 우리 눈으로 보았으며 자세히 살펴보았고 우리 손으로 만졌노라.
1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

딤전3:16
16논쟁의 여지가 없이 하나님의 성품의 신비는 위대하도다. [하나님]께서 육체 안에 나타나시고 성령 안에서 의롭게 되시고 천사들에게 보이시고 이방인들에게 선포되시고 세상에서 믿기시고 영광 속으로 올려져서 영접을 받으셨느니라.
16And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

요1:18
18아무도 어느 때나 [하나님]을 보지 못하였으되 [아버지] 품속에 계신 독생자께서 그분을 밝히 드러내셨느니라.
18No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

7. 성령(고후3:18, 고전2:10)
고후3:18
18그러나 우리는 다 가리지 않은 얼굴로 거울을 보는 것 같이 [주]의 영광을 바라보며 같은 형상으로 변화되어 영광에서 영광에 이르렀나니 이것은 곧 [주]의 [영]으로 말미암은 것이니라.
18But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.

고전2:10
10그러나 [하나님]께서 자신의 [영]으로 우리에게 그것들을 계시하셨으니 성령께서는 참으로 모든 것 즉 [하나님]의 깊은 것들을 살피시느니라.
10But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

8. 신약성경(히8:10, 계시록)
히8:10
10그 날들 이후에 내가 이스라엘의 집과 맺을 언약은 이것이니 곧 내가 내 법들을 그들의 생각 속에 두고 그들의 마음속에 그것들을 기록하여 나는 그들에게 [하나님]이 되고 그들은 내게 한 백성이 되리라. [주]가 말하노라.
10For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

9. 완전하고 최종적인 대면계시(계22:4, 고전13:12)
계22:4
4그분의 얼굴을 볼 것이요 그분의 이름이 그들의 이마 안에 있으리라.
4And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads.

고전13:12

12우리가 지금은 거울을 통하여 희미하게 보나 그때에는 얼굴을 마주 대하여 보며 내가 지금은 부분적으로 아나 그때에는 주께서 나를 아시는 것 같이 나도 알리라.

12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

menu