단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

성숙한 믿음 

- 김영균 목사 -

[본문] 엡4:11-16

11그분께서 더러는 사도로 더러는 대언자로 더러는 복음 전도자로 더러는 목사 겸 교사로 주셨으니

11And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12이것은 성도들을 완전하게 하고 섬기는 일을 하게 하며 그리스도의 몸을 세우게 하려 하심이라.

12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13마침내 우리가 다 믿음과 [하나님]의 [아들]을 아는 것에서 하나가 되어 완전한 사람에 이르고 그리스도의 충만하심의 장성한 분량에까지 이르리니

13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14이것은 우리가 이제부터 더 이상 아이가 되지 아니하여 사람들의 속임수와 몰래 숨어서 속이려 하는 자들이 사용하는 간교한 술수로 말미암아 교리의 모든 바람에 이리저리 흔들려 밀려다니지 아니하고

14That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15오직 사랑 안에서 진리를 말하며 모든 일에서 그분 안에 이르도록 성장하게 하려 함이라. 그분은 머리시니 곧 그리스도시니라.

15But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ:
16그분으로부터 온 몸이 각 부분의 분량 안에서의 효력 있는 일에 따라 모든 마디가 공급하는 것에 의해 꼭 맞게 함께 결합되고 들어차서 몸을 자라게 하여 사랑 안에서 스스로를 세우느니라.

16From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

사복음서는 “신약” 수립과정을 보여줍니다. 

신약 즉 새로운 언약에 입각해 하나님 은혜가 전파되는 역사를 하나님께서는 사도행전에 기록하셨습니다. 

또 히브리서에서는 신·구약의 차이를 정확하게 제시하시면서, 이제는 신약에 근거해서 ‘완전함’으로 나아가라고 독려하십니다(히6:1) 

히6:1 
1그러므로 우리가 그리스도의 교리의 기초 원리들을 떠나 완전함으로 나아가서 죽은 행위들로부터의 회개와 [하나님]을 향한 믿음과
1Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

이어 일반서신(야고보서~유다서)에서는 그 완전함의 모습들을 구체적으로 보여주십니다. 우리가 가야 할 길이며 목표입니다(빌3:12~17). 

빌3:12~17
12나는 내가 이미 도달한 것처럼 말하지 아니하며 이미 완전한 것처럼 말하지도 아니하고 다만 그리스도 예수님께서 나를 붙잡아 이루시고자 하신 그것을 붙잡으려고 뒤따라가노라.
12Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
13형제들아, 나는 내가 이미 붙잡은 줄로 여기지 아니하고 다만 이 한 가지 일을 행하나니 곧 뒤에 있는 그것들은 잊어버리고 앞에 있는 그것들에 도달하려고 나아가
13Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14그리스도 예수님 안에서 [하나님]의 높은 부르심의 상을 받으려고 푯대를 향해 밀고 나아가노라.
14I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15그러므로 우리 완전한 자들은 다 이같이 생각할지니 만일 어떤 일에서 너희가 달리 생각하면 [하나님]께서 바로 이것을 너희에게 드러내시리라.
15Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
16그럼에도 불구하고 우리가 이미 도달한 곳에서는 같은 규칙에 따라 걷고 같은 것을 생각할지니라.
16Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.
17형제들아, 너희는 함께 나를 따르는 자가 되고 또 너희가 우리를 본보기로 삼은 것 같이 그렇게 걷는 자들을 주목하라.
17Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

“하나님께서 허락하시면 우리가 이것을 하리라.”(히6:3) 

1. 야고보서: 성숙한 믿음은 선한 행위로 입증됩니다
   ①약2:17  ②엡2:10  ③갈5:6  ④약1:25

약2:17
17이와 같이 믿음도 행위가 없으면 그것만으로는 죽은 것이니라.
17Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

엡2:10
10우리는 그분의 작품이요 그리스도 예수님 안에서 선한 행위를 하도록 창조된 자들이니라. [하나님]께서 그 선한 행위를 미리 정하신 것은 우리가 그 행위 가운데서 걷게 하려 하심이니라.
10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

갈5:6
6예수 그리스도 안에서는 할례나 무할례나 아무 효력이 없으되 오직 사랑으로 일하는 믿음뿐이니라.
6For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

약1:25
25누구든지 자유롭게 하는 완전한 법을 들여다보며 그 안에 거하는 자는 듣고 잊어버리는 자가 아니요, 그 일을 행하는 자니 이 사람은 자기가 행하는 일에서 복을 받으리라.
25But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

2. 베드로전서: 성숙한 믿음은 고난을 은혜로 극복함으로써 입증됩니다
   ①벧전5:10  ②롬5:3,4  ③욥23:10 

벧전5:10 
10그러나 모든 은혜의 [하나님] 곧 그리스도 예수님을 통해 우리를 부르사 자신의 영원한 영광에 이르게 하신 분께서 너희가 잠시 고난을 받은 뒤에 너희를 완전하게 하시고 굳건하게 하시며 강하게 하시고 정착시키시리니
10But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you].

롬5:3, 4 
3그리할 뿐 아니라 우리가 환난도 기뻐하나니 환난은 인내를,
3And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4인내는 체험을, 체험은 소망을 이루는 줄 우리가 아노라.
4And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

욥23:10 
10그러나 내가 가는 길을 그분께서 아시나니 그분께서 나를 단련하신 뒤에는 내가 금같이 나오리라.
10But he knoweth the way that I take: [when] he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

3. 베드로후서: 성숙한 믿음은 거짓교사에게 속지 않음으로써 입증됩니다
   ①벧후3:17,18  ②벧후1:5-11

벧후3:17, 18 
17그러므로 사랑하는 자들아, 너희가 이것들을 미리 알았은즉 그 사악한 자들의 오류에 이끌려 너희도 너희 자신의 굳건함에서 떨어지지 아니하도록 주의하라.
17Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know [these things] before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
18오직 은혜 안에서 자라고 우리 [주] 곧 [구원자] 예수 그리스도를 아는 것에서 자라라. 그분께 영광이 이제와 영원토록 있기를 원하노라. 아멘.
18But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.

벧후1:5~11 
5이것과 더불어 열심을 다하여 너희의 믿음에 덕을, 덕에 지식을,
5And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6지식에 절제를, 절제에 인내를, 인내에 경건을,
6And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7경건에 형제의 친절을, 형제의 친절에 사랑을 더하라.
7And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
8이것들이 너희 안에 있어 풍성하면 그것들이 너희가 우리 [주] 예수 그리스도를 아는 것에서 빈약하거나 열매를 맺지 못하는 자가 되지 아니하게 하려니와
8For if these things be in you, and abound, they make [you that ye shall] neither [be] barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9이것들이 없는 자는 눈먼 자요 멀리 볼 수 없는 자며 자기의 옛 죄들에서 자기가 깨끗하게 된 것을 잊은 자니라.
9But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
10그러므로 형제들아, 더욱 열심을 내어 너희를 부르신 것과 선택하신 것을 확고히 하라. 너희가 이것들을 행하면 결코 넘어지지 아니하리니
10Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
11이렇게 우리 [주] 곧 [구원자] 예수 그리스도의 영존하는 왕국에 들어감을 주께서 너희에게 풍성히 베푸시리라.
11For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

4. 요한일서: 성숙한 믿음은 하나님과 형제를 사랑함으로써 입증됩니다
   ①요일5:1,2  ②요일3:16

요일 5:1, 2
1누구든지 예수님께서 그리스도이심을 믿는 자는 [하나님]에게서 태어났으며 낳으신 그분을 사랑하는 자마다 그분에게서 난 자도 사랑하느니라.
1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
2우리가 [하나님]을 사랑하고 그분의 명령들을 지킬 때에 이로써 우리가 [하나님]의 자녀들을 사랑하는 줄 아나니
2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

요일3:16 
[하나님]께서 우리를 위해 자신의 생명을 내놓으셨으므로 이로써 우리가 그분의 사랑을 깨닫나니 우리가 형제들을 위해 우리의 생명을 내놓는 것이 마땅하니라.
16Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren.

5. 요한이서: 성숙한 믿음은 가정생활에서 진리와 사랑을 실천함으로써 입증됩니다
   ①요이4 

요이4 
4네 자녀들이 우리가 [아버지]께 명령을 받은 대로 진리 안에서 걷는 것을 내가 보고 크게 기뻐하였노라.
4I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.

6. 요한삼서: 성숙한 믿음은 교회생활에서 진리와 사랑을 실천함으로써 입증됩니다
   ①요삼9,10 

요삼9, 10 
9내가 교회에 썼으나 그들 가운데 으뜸이 되기를 좋아하는 디오드레베가 우리를 받아들이지 아니하니
9I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
10그러므로 내가 가면 그가 행하는 행위들을 기억하리라. 그가 악한 말들로 우리를 헐뜯고도 그것으로 만족하지 아니하며 자신도 형제들을 받아들이지 아니하고 받아들이고자 하는 자들도 금하여 그들을 교회에서 내쫓는도다.
10Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth [them] out of the church.

7. 유다서: 성숙한 믿음은 믿음의 선한 싸움으로 입증됩니다
   ①유3

유3
3사랑하는 자들아, 공통의 구원에 관하여 내가 너희에게 쓰려고 모든 열심을 내던 차에 성도들에게 단 한 번 전달된 믿음을 위해 너희가 힘써 싸우라고 너희에게 써서 권면할 필요를 느꼈노니
3Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

menu