?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

누가 만들었느냐?

- 김영균 목사 -

[본문] 출4:10, 11
10¶ 모세가 {주}께 아뢰되, 오 내 [주]여, 나는 말에 능하지 못하나이다. 지금까지도 그러하였고 주께서 주의 종에게 말씀하신 이후에도 그러하오니 나는 말이 느리고 혀가 둔하나이다, 하매
10And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I [am] not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I [am] slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
11{주}께서 그에게 이르시되, 누가 사람의 입을 만들었느냐? 누가 말 못하는 자나 귀먹은 자나 보는 자나 눈먼 자를 만들었느냐? 나 {주}가 아니냐?
11And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

4월20일은 장애인의 날 41주년이 되는 날입니다. 현재 우리나라의 장애인은 450만 명에 달합니다. 출생 후 실수, 사고 및 기타 원인 등으로 장애인이 되기도 하나 아예 태어나면서부터 장애아로 태어나기도 합니다.

어째서 하나님께서는 이처럼 불공평해 보이는 일들을 허락하시는 것일까요?

1.    1987·5·18 – 죄책감과 괴로움
딸이 장애를 가지고 태어났을 때 죄책감을 느꼈습니다. 
장애를 가진 자녀의 부모는 대개 자신에게 무슨 죄가 있는 것은 아닌지 생각해 보게  됩니다.  
풀리지 않는 의문 때문에 상당 기간 힘들어했습니다.   

‘또 너희가 진리를 알지니 진리가 너희가 자유롭게 하리라’(요8:32)라는 말씀에 따라, 또한 
‘{주}께서 그에게 이르시되, 누가 사람의 입을 만들었느냐? 누가 말 못하는 자나 귀먹은 자나 보는 자나 눈먼 자를 만들었느냐? 나 {주}가 아니냐?’(출4:11)라는 말씀에 따라 죄책감에서 벗어날 수 있었습니다.  

① 요9:2, 3 
2그분의 제자들이 그분께 여쭈어 이르되, 선생님이여, 누가 죄를 지었기에 그가 눈먼 자로 태어났나이까? 이 사람이니이까, 그의 부모이니이까? 하니
2And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3예수님께서 대답하시되, 이 사람이나 그의 부모나 죄를 짓지 아니하였으며 다만 이것은 그에게서 [하나님]의 일들을 나타내고자 함이니라.
3Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

2.    진리로 자유케 됩니다 
①    출 4:10-12
10¶ 모세가 {주}께 아뢰되, 오 내 [주]여, 나는 말에 능하지 못하나이다. 지금까지도 그러하였고 주께서 주의 종에게 말씀하신 이후에도 그러하오니 나는 말이 느리고 혀가 둔하나이다, 하매
10And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I [am] not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I [am] slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
11{주}께서 그에게 이르시되, 누가 사람의 입을 만들었느냐? 누가 말 못하는 자나 귀먹은 자나 보는 자나 눈먼 자를 만들었느냐? 나 {주}가 아니냐?
11And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
12그런즉 이제 가라. 내가 네 입과 함께하여 네가 할 말을 네게 가르치리라.
12Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

②    요 9:1-4
1예수님께서 지나가실 때에 태어날 때부터 눈먼 사람을 보시매
1And as [Jesus] passed by, he saw a man which was blind from [his] birth.
2그분의 제자들이 그분께 여쭈어 이르되, 선생님이여, 누가 죄를 지었기에 그가 눈먼 자로 태어났나이까? 이 사람이니이까, 그의 부모이니이까? 하니
2And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3예수님께서 대답하시되, 이 사람이나 그의 부모나 죄를 짓지 아니하였으며 다만 이것은 그에게서 [하나님]의 일들을 나타내고자 함이니라.
3Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
4낮일 때에 내가 반드시 나를 보내신 분의 일들을 하여야 하리라. 밤이 오면 그때는 아무도 일할 수 없느니라.
4I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

3.    하나님이 이루셨습니다 
①     시107:8, 15, 21, 31 
8오 사람들이 {주}의 선하심과 사람들의 자녀들에게 행하신 그분의 놀라운 일들로 인하여 그분을 찬양하기 원하노라!
8Oh that [men] would praise the LORD [for] his goodness, and [for] his wonderful works to the children of men!

15오 사람들이 {주}의 선하심과 사람들의 자녀들에게 행하신 그분의 놀라운 일들로 인하여 그분을 찬양하기 원하노라!
15Oh that [men] would praise the LORD [for] his goodness, and [for] his wonderful works to the children of men!
21오 사람들이 {주}의 선하심과 사람들의 자녀들에게 행하신 그분의 놀라운 일들로 인하여 그분을 찬양하기 원하노라!
21Oh that [men] would praise the LORD [for] his goodness, and [for] his wonderful works to the children of men!
31오 사람들이 {주}의 선하심과 사람들의 자녀들에게 행하신 그분의 놀라운 일들로 인하여 그분을 찬양하기 원하노라!
31Oh that [men] would praise the LORD [for] his goodness, and [for] his wonderful works to the children of men!

②     죄인임을 깨닫게 하셨습니다 – 롬7장
1형제들아, (내가 법을 아는 자들에게 말하노니) 너희는 법이 사람이 살아 있는 동안에만 그를 지배하는 줄 알지 못하느냐?
1Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
2남편 있는 여인이 자기 남편이 살아 있을 때에는 법에 의해 그에게 매여 있으나 만일 남편이 죽으면 그녀가 자기 남편의 법에서 벗어나느니라.
2For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to [her] husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of [her] husband.
3그런즉 만일 그녀가 자기 남편이 살아 있을 때에 다른 남자와 결혼하면 간부(姦婦)라 불릴 터이나 그녀의 남편이 죽으면 그녀가 그 법에서 해방되나니 그러므로 그녀가 다른 남자와 결혼할지라도 간부가 되지 아니하느니라.
3So then if, while [her] husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
4그러므로 내 형제들아, 너희도 그리스도의 몸으로 말미암아 율법에 대하여 죽게 되었나니 이것은 너희가 다른 분 곧 죽은 자들로부터 일으켜지신 분과 결혼하게 하려 함이요, 또 우리가 [하나님]께 이르는 열매를 맺게 하려 함이라.
4Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, [even] to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5우리가 육신 안에 있었을 때에는 율법으로 말미암은 죄들의 활동이 우리 지체 안에서 일하여 사망에 이르는 열매를 맺게 하였으나
5For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6우리를 붙들던 것 안에서 죽었으므로 이제 우리가 율법에서 구출되었나니 이것은 우리가 영의 새로운 것 안에서 섬기고 글자의 낡은 것 안에서 섬기지 아니하게 하려 함이라.
6But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
7그러면 우리가 무슨 말을 하리요? 율법이 죄냐? 결코 그럴 수 없느니라. 아니라, 오히려 율법을 통하지 않고서는 내가 죄를 알지 못하였으리니 율법이, 너는 탐내지 말라, 하지 아니하였더라면 내가 탐욕을 알지 못하였으리라.
7What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8그러나 죄가 명령을 통해 기회를 타서 내 안에서 온갖 종류의 욕정을 이루었나니 이는 율법이 없으면 죄가 죽었기 때문이라.
8But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin [was] dead.
9전에 율법이 없었을 때에는 내가 살아 있었으나 명령이 오매 죄가 되살아나고 나는 죽었도다.
9For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10생명에 이르게 하려고 정하신 명령이 사망에 이르게 하는 것인 줄 내가 알았나니
10And the commandment, which [was ordained] to life, I found [to be] unto death.
11죄가 명령을 통해 기회를 타서 나를 속이고 그것으로 나를 죽였느니라.
11For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew [me].
12그런즉 율법도 거룩하고 명령도 거룩하며 의롭고 선하도다.
12Wherefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
13그러면 선한 그것이 내게 사망을 이루었느냐? 결코 그럴 수 없느니라. 오직 죄가 죄로 드러나기 위하여 선한 그것을 통해 내 안에서 사망을 이루었나니 이것은 죄가 명령을 통해 넘치도록 죄로 충만하게 하려 함이니라.
13Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
14우리가 알거니와 율법은 영적이나 나는 육신적이어서 죄 아래 팔렸도다.
14For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15내가 행하는 것을 내가 인정하지 아니하노니 이는 내가 원하는 것 즉 그것은 내가 행하지 아니하고 내가 미워하는 것 즉 그것을 내가 행하기 때문이라.
15For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16그런즉 만일 내가 원치 아니하는 그것을 내가 행하면 율법이 선하다는 사실에 대해 내가 율법에 동의하노니
16If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that [it is] good.
17그런즉 이제 그것을 행하는 자는 더 이상 내가 아니요 내 안에 거하는 죄니라.
17Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18내 안에 (곧 내 육신 안에) 선한 것이 거하지 아니하는 줄을 내가 아노니 원함은 내게 있으나 선한 그것을 어떻게 행할지는 내가 찾지 못하노라.
18For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but [how] to perform that which is good I find not.
19이는 내가 원하는 선은 내가 행하지 아니하고 도리어 내가 원치 아니하는 악을 곧 그것을 내가 행하기 때문이라.
19For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20이제 내가 원치 아니하는 그것을 내가 행하면 그것을 행하는 자가 더 이상 내가 아니요 내 안에 거하는 죄니라.
20Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21그런즉 내가 한 법을 발견하노니 곧 내가 선을 행하기 원할 때에 악이 나와 함께 있는 것이로다.
21I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22내가 속사람을 따라 [하나님]의 법을 즐거워하나
22For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23내 지체들 안에서 다른 법이 내 생각의 법과 싸워 내 지체들 안에 있는 죄의 법에게로 나를 사로잡아 가는 것을 내가 보는도다.
23But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24오 나는 비참한 사람이로다! 이 사망의 몸에서 누가 나를 건져 내랴?
24O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25예수 그리스도 우리 [주]를 통하여 내가 [하나님]께 감사하노라. 그런즉 이와 같이 내 자신이 생각으로는 [하나님]의 법을 섬기되 육신으로는 죄의 법을 섬기노라.
25I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

③     영적 지체아임을 깨닫게 하심 – 히 5장
1사람들 가운데서 취한 대제사장마다 [하나님]께 속한 일들에서 사람들을 위하여 임명을 받나니 이것은 그가 죄들로 인해 예물과 희생물을 드리게 하려 함이라.
1For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things [pertaining] to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:
2그가 무지한 자들과 길에서 벗어난 자들을 불쌍히 여길 수 있음은 그 자신도 연약함에 싸여 있기 때문이라.
2Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.
3이런 까닭에 그가 백성을 위하여 죄들로 인한 헌물을 드리는 것 같이 자신을 위하여도 드려야 함이 마땅하니라.
3And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.
4이 존귀는 아무도 스스로 취하지 못하며 오직 아론과 같이 [하나님]의 부르심을 받은 자라야 취할 수 있느니라.
4And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as [was] Aaron.
5이와 같이 그리스도께서도 자신을 영화롭게 하여 대제사장이 되지 아니하시고 그분께, 너는 내 [아들]이라. 오늘 내가 너를 낳았도다, 하신 분께서 그리되게 하셨느니라.
5So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
6이것은 그분께서 또한 다른 곳에서 이르시기를, 너는 멜기세덱의 계통에 따른 영원한 제사장이라, 하심과 같으니라.
6As he saith also in another [place], Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
7그분께서는 친히 육체로 거하던 때에 자기를 사망으로부터 능히 구원하실 분에게 강렬한 부르짖음과 눈물로 기도와 간구를 드리셨고 또 친히 두려워하셨으므로 하나님께서 들으셨느니라.
7Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
8그분께서 [아들]이실지라도 친히 고난 받으신 일들로 말미암아 순종하기를 배우사
8Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
9완전하게 되셨으므로 자기에게 순종하는 모든 사람들에게 영원한 구원의 창시자가 되시고
9And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
10[하나님]에 의해 멜기세덱의 계통에 따른 대제사장이라 불리셨느니라.
10Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.
11멜기세덱에 관하여는 우리가 말할 것이 많으나 너희가 듣는 것이 둔하므로 말하기 어려우니라.
11Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
12시간으로 보건대 너희가 마땅히 가르치는 자가 되었어야 할 터이나 [하나님]의 말씀들의 첫째 기초 원리들을 남에게 다시 가르침을 받아야 할 필요가 너희에게 있나니 너희가 단단한 음식이 아니라 젖을 필요로 하는 자가 되었도다.
12For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13젖을 사용하는 자마다 갓난아이이므로 의의 말씀에 능숙하지 못하니라.
13For every one that useth milk [is] unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14그러나 단단한 음식은 장성한 자들에게 속하나니 그들은 그것을 사용하여 자기 감각들을 단련시킴으로 선악을 분별하느니라.
14But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

④      위로를 맛보고 위로케 하십니다 – 고후 1장
1[하나님]의 뜻으로 말미암아 예수 그리스도의 사도가 된 바울과 우리 형제 디모데는 고린도에 있는 [하나님]의 교회와 온 아가야에 있는 모든 성도들에게 편지하노니
1Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy [our] brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:
2[하나님] 우리 [아버지]와 [주] 예수 그리스도로부터 은혜와 평강이 너희에게 있기를 원하노라.
2Grace [be] to you and peace from God our Father, and [from] the Lord Jesus Christ.
3[하나님]을 찬송하리로다. 그분은 곧 우리 [주] 예수 그리스도의 [아버지]시요 긍휼의 [아버지]시며 모든 위로의 [하나님]이시니라.
3Blessed [be] God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4그분께서 우리의 모든 환난 중에서 우리를 위로하심은 우리 자신이 [하나님]께 위로 받을 때 얻는 위로를 힘입어 우리가 어떤 고난 중에 있는 자들도 능히 위로하게 하려 하심이라.
4Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
5그리스도의 고난이 우리 안에 넘치는 것 같이 우리의 안위도 그리스도로 말미암아 넘치는도다.
5For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
6우리가 고난을 당해도 그것은 너희의 안위와 구원을 위한 것이요, 혹은 우리가 위로를 받아도 그것은 너희의 안위와 구원을 위한 것이니 이 구원은 우리도 당하고 있는 동일한 고난을 견디게 하는 데 효력이 있느니라.
6And whether we be afflicted, [it is] for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, [it is] for your consolation and salvation.
7너희에 대한 우리의 소망이 굳건함은 너희가 고난에 참여하는 자가 된 것 같이 안위에도 그러할 줄을 알기 때문이라.
7And our hope of you [is] stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so [shall ye be] also of the consolation.
8형제들아, 아시아에서 우리에게 닥친 우리의 고난에 대하여 너희가 모르기를 우리가 원치 아니하노라. 우리가 힘에 겹도록 한량없이 눌려 심지어 생명까지도 단념하고
8For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life:
9우리 속에 죽음의 선고를 받았으니 이것은 우리가 우리 자신을 신뢰하지 아니하고 죽은 자들을 일으키시는 [하나님]을 신뢰하게 하려 함이라.
9But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:
10그분께서 이같이 큰 사망에서 우리를 건지셨고 건지고 계시며 또 여전히 건지시리니 우리는 그분을 신뢰하노라.
10Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver [us];
11너희도 우리를 위해 기도로 함께 돕고 있나니 이것은 많은 사람을 사용하여 우리에게 베푸신 선물로 인해 많은 사람이 우리를 대신하여 감사하게 하려 함이라.
11Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift [bestowed] upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.
12우리가 세상에서 생활할 때에 단순함과 하나님께 속한 진실함으로 하였고 육체의 지혜로 하지 아니하고 [하나님]의 은혜로 하였으며 또 너희를 향하여는 더욱더 그리하였노니 이것이 우리의 기쁨이요 또 우리의 양심이 증언하는 바라.
12For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.
13우리는 너희가 읽거나 인정하는 것 외에 다른 어떤 것들을 너희에게 쓰지 아니하노라. 또한 너희가 부분적으로 우리를 인정한 것 같이 너희가 끝까지 인정하기를 바라는 것은 이것이니 곧
13For we write none other things unto you, than what ye read or acknowledge; and I trust ye shall acknowledge even to the end;
14[주] 예수님의 날에 너희가 우리의 기쁨이 되는 것 같이 우리도 너희의 기쁨이 되는 것이라.
14As also ye have acknowledged us in part, that we are your rejoicing, even as ye also [are] ours in the day of the Lord Jesus.
15이러한 확신 속에서 너희가 두 번째 은택을 얻게 하기 위하여 내가 먼저 너희에게 이르렀다가
15And in this confidence I was minded to come unto you before, that ye might have a second benefit;
16너희를 지나 마케도니아로 들어가고 마케도니아에서 다시 너희에게로 가서 너희가 내 길로 보내 줌으로 유대로 가기로 작정하였노라.
16And to pass by you into Macedonia, and to come again out of Macedonia unto you, and of you to be brought on my way toward Judaea.
17그러므로 이렇게 작정하였을 때에 내가 경솔히 하였겠느냐? 혹은 내가 계획한 것들을 육신에 따라 계획하여 예, 예, 하고는 아니요, 아니요, 하는 일이 내게 있겠느냐?
17When I therefore was thus minded, did I use lightness? or the things that I purpose, do I purpose according to the flesh, that with me there should be yea yea, and nay nay?
18오직 [하나님]은 참되시니 너희를 향한 우리의 말은 예 하고는 아니요 함이 아니었노라.18But [as] God [is] true, our word toward you was not yea and nay.
19우리 곧 나와 실루아노와 디모데가 너희 가운데서 선포한 [하나님]의 [아들] 예수 그리스도는 예 하고는 아니요 하신 분이 아니었으며 그분 안에는 예만 있었느니라.
19For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, [even] by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.
20[하나님]의 모든 약속은 그분 안에서 예가 되고 그분 안에서 아멘이 되어 우리를 통해 [하나님]의 영광이 되느니라.
20For all the promises of God in him [are] yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
21이제 우리를 너희와 함께 그리스도 안에서 굳게 세우시고 우리에게 기름을 부으신 분은 [하나님]이시니
21Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, [is] God;
22그분께서 또한 우리를 봉인하시고 우리 마음속에 성령을 보증으로 주셨느니라.
22Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
23더욱이 내가 [하나님]을 불러 내 혼에 대하여 이것을 증언하게 하노니 곧 너희를 아끼기 위해 내가 아직까지 고린도에 가지 아니하였노라.
23Moreover I call God for a record upon my soul, that to spare you I came not as yet unto Corinth.
24우리는 너희의 믿음을 지배하는 자가 되려 하지 아니하고 오직 너희의 기쁨을 돕는 자가 되려 하나니 너희는 믿음으로 서느니라.
24Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand. 

4.    치유와 회복의 소망 
①    행3장
1이제 아홉시 기도 시간에 베드로와 요한이 함께 성전으로 올라갈 때에
1Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, [being] the ninth [hour].
2사람들이 자기 어머니 태에서부터 걷지 못하는 어떤 사람을 메고 왔는데 이 사람은 성전에 들어가는 자들에게 구제물을 요청하게 하려고 그들이 날마다 아름다운 문이라 하는 성전 문에 두는 자더라.
2And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;
3그가 베드로와 요한이 성전에 들어가려 하는 것을 보고 구제물을 요청하거늘
3Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms.
4베드로가 요한과 함께 그를 눈여겨보며 이르되, 우리를 보라, 하매
4And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.
5그가 그들에게서 무엇을 받으려고 기대하며 그들에게 주의를 기울이거늘
5And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.
6이에 베드로가 이르되, 은과 금은 내게 없거니와 내게 있는 것을 네게 주노니 나사렛 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 일어나 걸으라, 하고
6Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
7그의 오른손을 잡아 그를 일으키매 곧 그의 발과 발목뼈가 힘을 얻고
7And he took him by the right hand, and lifted [him] up: and immediately his feet and ancle bones received strength.
8그가 껑충 뛰어 서서 걸으며 그들과 함께 성전으로 들어가면서 걷기도 하고 뛰기도 하며 [하나님]을 찬양하니라.
8And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
9온 백성이 그가 걷는 것과 [하나님]을 찬양하는 것을 보고
9And all the people saw him walking and praising God:
10또 그가 성전의 아름다운 문에 앉아 구제물을 바라던 사람인 줄 알고는 그에게 일어난 일로 인하여 놀라며 경이롭게 여기니라.
10And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.
11걷지 못하던 자가 고침을 받고 베드로와 요한을 붙드니 온 백성이 크게 놀라며 솔로몬의 주랑이라 하는 곳에 있던 그들에게로 함께 달려 가니라.
11And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon's, greatly wondering.
12¶ 베드로가 그것을 보고 백성에게 응답하되, 너희 이스라엘 사람들아, 어찌하여 이 일에 놀라느냐? 어찌하여 마치 우리가 우리 자신의 권능이나 거룩함으로 이 사람을 걷게 만든 것처럼 우리를 이토록 진지하게 쳐다보느냐?
12And when Peter saw [it], he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?
13아브라함과 이삭과 야곱의 [하나님] 곧 우리 조상들의 [하나님]께서 자신의 아들 예수님을 영화롭게 하셨느니라. 너희가 그분을 넘겨주었고 빌라도가 그분을 놓아주려고 결심하였을 때에 그 앞에서 그분을 부인하였으니
13The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let [him] go.
14너희가 [거룩하신 분] 곧 [의로우신 분]을 부인하고 살인자를 너희에게 달라고 구하여
14But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
15생명의 통치자를 죽였도다. 그러나 그분을 [하나님]께서 죽은 자들로부터 일으키셨으며 우리는 그 일에 증인이니라.
15And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
16그분의 이름을 믿는 믿음을 통하여 그분의 이름이 너희가 보고 아는 이 사람을 강건하게 하였으니 참으로 그분으로 말미암은 믿음이 너희 모든 사람 앞에서 그를 이같이 완전히 낫게 하였느니라.
16And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
17이제 형제들아, 너희의 치리자들과 마찬가지로 너희도 알지 못하여 그리한 줄 내가 아노라.
17And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did [it], as [did] also your rulers.
18그러나 [하나님]께서 자신의 모든 대언자들의 입을 통하여 미리 보여 주신 그 일들 곧 그리스도께서 고난당하실 일들을 이같이 성취하셨느니라.
18But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
19¶ 그런즉 너희는 회개하고 회심하라. 그리하면 새롭게 하는 때가 [주]의 앞으로부터 이를 때에 너희 죄들이 말소될 것이요,
19Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
20또 그분께서 예수 그리스도 곧 너희에게 미리 선포된 분을 보내시리라.
20And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
21[하나님]께서 세상이 시작된 이래로 자신의 모든 거룩한 대언자들의 입을 통하여 말씀하신 때 곧 모든 것을 회복하시는 때까지는 하늘이 반드시 그분을 받아들여야 하느니라.
21Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
22진실로 모세가 조상들에게 이르되, [주] 너희 [하나님]께서 너희 형제들 중에서 나와 같은 대언자 하나를 너희를 위하여 일으키시리니 그가 너희에게 무엇을 말하든지 너희는 모든 일에서 그의 말을 들을지니라.
22For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
23그 대언자의 말을 들으려 하지 아니하는 모든 혼은 백성 가운데서 멸망을 당하리라, 하였고
23And it shall come to pass, [that] every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
24참으로 사무엘 이후의 모든 대언자들과 그 뒤를 이어 말씀을 전한 모든 사람들도 마찬가지로 이 날들에 대하여 미리 말하였느니라.
24Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
25너희는 대언자들의 자손이요 또 [하나님]께서 우리 조상들과 맺으신 언약의 자손이라. 그분께서 아브라함에게 이르시되, 네 씨 안에서 땅의 모든 족속들이 복을 받으리라, 하셨으므로
25Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
26[하나님]께서 자신의 아들 예수님을 일으키시고 너희에게 복을 주시기 위해 그분을 먼저 너희에게 보내사 너희 각 사람이 자기의 불법들에서 돌아서게 하셨느니라.
26Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

menu