?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

The 명절

-    김영균 –

[본문] 슥14:16-19
16¶ 예루살렘을 치러 온 모든 민족들 중에서 남은 모든 자가 심지어 해마다 올라와 그 [왕] 곧 만군의 {주}께 경배하며 장막절을 지키리라.
16And it shall come to pass, [that] every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17땅의 모든 가족들 중에서 누구든지 그 [왕] 곧 만군의 {주}께 경배하러 예루살렘에 올라오려 하지 아니하면 바로 그들에게 그분께서 비를 내리지 아니하실 터인즉
17And it shall be, [that] whoso will not come up of [all] the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18만일 이집트 가족이 올라가서 거기에 이르지 아니하면 비를 받지 못하리니 {주}께서 장막절을 지키러 올라오지 아니하는 이교도들을 칠 때에 내리실 재앙을 거기에 내리시리라.
18And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that [have] no [rain]; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19장막절을 지키러 올라오지 아니하는 모든 민족들이 받을 벌과 이집트가 받을 벌이 이러하리라.
19This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

이번 화요일은 소위 민족의 대명절 추석입니다. 한해 농사를 마무리하고 풍성한 추수를 기뻐하는 날입니다. 이런 명절은 전 세계 대부분의 국가에도 있습니다. 이스라엘의 장막절이라는 명절에서 비롯된 것입니다. 이는 예수 그리스도께서 재림하시는 그날(초림도 장막절에있었음)을 온 인류가 기념하는 바로 그(The)명절이 될 것입니다. 온 세계가 하나 되어 장막절을 지킬 것을 기대하면서 이번 추석도 은혜롭게 보내도록 합시다. 

1.    이스라엘 민족의 명절
①     기뻐해야 할 시간(레 23:42)
42너희는 이레 동안 초막에 거하되 이스라엘 사람으로 태어난 모든 자는 초막에 거할지니
42Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths:

②    기억해야 할 시간(레 23:43)
43이것은 내가 이스라엘 자손을 이집트 땅에서 데리고 나오던 때에 그들로 하여금 초막에 거하게 한 줄을 너희 세대들이 알게 하려 함이니라. 나는 {주} 너희 [하나님]이니라.
43That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I [am] the LORD your God.

2.    온 인류가 지키게 될 우주 최대의 명절
①     성막을 세우시는 목적(출 25:8)
출25:8
8또 내가 그들 가운데 거하도록 그들이 나를 위해 성소를 만들게 하라.
8And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.

②    솔로몬의 성전 봉헌식(대하 5:3, 7:8-11)
대하5:3
3그러므로 일곱째 달의 명절에 이스라엘의 모든 사람이 왕에게 모이고3Wherefore all the men of Israel assembled themselves unto the king in the feast which [was] in the seventh month.

대하7:8~11 
8¶ 또한 바로 그때에 솔로몬과 그와 함께한 온 이스라엘 곧 하맛의 입구에서부터 이집트의 강까지의 심히 큰 회중이 이레 동안 명절을 지키고
8Also at the same time Solomon kept the feast seven days, and all Israel with him, a very great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt.
9여덟째 날에 그들이 엄숙한 집회를 열었으니 이는 그들이 이레 동안 제단을 봉헌하고 또 이레 동안 명절을 지켰기 때문이더라.
9And in the eighth day they made a solemn assembly: for they kept the dedication of the altar seven days, and the feast seven days.
10일곱째 달 이십삼일에 그가 백성을 그들의 장막으로 돌려보내매 백성이 {주}께서 다윗과 솔로몬과 자신의 백성 이스라엘에게 베푼 선하심으로 인하여 기뻐하며 마음에서 즐거워하였더라.
10And on the three and twentieth day of the seventh month he sent the people away into their tents, glad and merry in heart for the goodness that the LORD had shewed unto David, and to Solomon, and to Israel his people.
11이와 같이 솔로몬이 {주}의 집과 왕의 집을 완성하고 솔로몬의 마음속에 떠올라 {주}의 집과 자기 집에 만들고자 한 모든 것을 형통하게 이루니라.
11Thus Solomon finished the house of the LORD, and the king's house: and all that came into Solomon's heart to make in the house of the LORD, and in his own house, he prosperously effected.

③    예수님의 탄생(요 1:14, 요 2:18-22)

요1:14
[말씀]이 육신이 되어 우리 가운데 거하시매 (우리가 그분의 영광을 보니 [아버지]의 독생하신 분의 영광이요) 은혜와 진리가 충만하더라.
14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

요2:18~22 
¶ 이에 유대인들이 응답하며 그분께 이르되, 네가 이런 일들을 행하니 우리에게 무슨 표적을 보이느냐? 하매
18Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19예수님께서 그들에게 대답하여 이르시되, 이 성전을 헐라. 사흘 안에 내가 그것을 일으켜 세우리라, 하시니
19Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20이에 유대인들이 이르되, 이 성전을 짓는 데 사십육 년이 걸렸거늘 네가 그것을 사흘 안에 세우겠느냐? 하더라.
20Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21그러나 그분께서는 성전인 자기 몸을 가리켜 말씀하셨더라.
21But he spake of the temple of his body.
22그러므로 그분께서 죽은 자들로부터 일어나신 뒤에 그분의 제자들이 그분께서 자기들에게 이것을 말씀하셨음을 기억하고 성경 기록과 예수님께서 하신 말씀을 믿었더라.
22When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

④    재림과 천년왕국의 도래
ㄱ.    마17(눅9)
14[말씀]이 육신이 되어 우리 가운데 거하시매 (우리가 그분의 영광을 보니 [아버지]의 독생하신 분의 영광이요) 은혜와 진리가 충만하더라.
14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

눅9
1그때에 그분께서 자기의 열두 제자를 함께 부르사 그들에게 모든 마귀를 제압하며 질병을 고치는 권능과 권위를 주시고
1Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.
2[하나님]의 왕국을 선포하며 병든 자들을 고치게 하려고 그들을 보내시며
2And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.
3그들에게 이르시되, 여행을 위하여 아무것도 취하지 말라. 지팡이들이나 짐 보따리나 빵이나 돈도 취하지 말고 덧옷도 두 벌 취하지 말라.
3And he said unto them, Take nothing for [your] journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.
4너희가 어느 집에 들어가든지 거기에 머물다가 거기서 떠나라.
4And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.
5누구든지 너희를 받아들이려 하지 아니하거든 너희가 그 도시에서 나갈 때에 너희 발에서 그 먼지를 떨어 버려 그들을 대적할 증거로 삼으라, 하시니
5And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.
6그들이 떠나서 고을들을 두루 다니며 복음을 선포하고 곳곳에서 병을 고치더라.
6And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.
7¶ 이제 사분영주 헤롯이 그분께서 행하신 모든 일에 대하여 듣고 당혹스러워 하니 이는 어떤 이들은 요한이 죽은 자들로부터 일어났다고 하고
7Now Herod the tetrarch heard of all that was done by him: and he was perplexed, because that it was said of some, that John was risen from the dead;
8어떤 이들은 엘리야가 나타났다고 하며 다른 이들은 옛 대언자들 중의 하나가 다시 일어났다고 하였기 때문이더라.
8And of some, that Elias had appeared; and of others, that one of the old prophets was risen again.
9헤롯이 이르되, 요한은 내가 목 베었거늘 이 사람이 누구이기에 그에 대한 그러한 일들이 내게 들리는가? 하며 그분을 보고자 하더라.
9And Herod said, John have I beheaded: but who is this, of whom I hear such things? And he desired to see him.
10¶ 사도들이 돌아와 자기들이 행한 모든 것을 그분께 아뢰매 그분께서 그들을 데리고 은밀히 벳새다라는 도시에 속한 외딴 곳으로 가시니라.
10And the apostles, when they were returned, told him all that they had done. And he took them, and went aside privately into a desert place belonging to the city called Bethsaida.
11사람들이 그것을 알고 그분을 따라오매 그분께서 그들을 받아들이사 [하나님]의 왕국에 대하여 그들에게 말씀하시고 병 고침을 받아야 할 자들을 고치시더라.
11And the people, when they knew [it], followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.
12날이 저물기 시작할 때에 열두 사도가 나아와 그분께 이르되, 무리를 보내어 그들이 고을들과 주변 지역에 들어가 묵으며 양식을 얻게 하소서. 우리는 여기 외딴 곳에 있나이다, 하거늘
12And when the day began to wear away, then came the twelve, and said unto him, Send the multitude away, that they may go into the towns and country round about, and lodge, and get victuals: for we are here in a desert place.
13그분께서 그들에게 이르시되, 너희가 그들에게 주어 먹게 하라, 하시매 그들이 이르되, 우리에게는 빵 다섯 개와 물고기 두 마리 외에 더 없사온즉 우리가 가서 이 온 백성을 위해 음식을 사지 아니하고서는 할 수 없나이다, 하니
13But he said unto them, Give ye them to eat. And they said, We have no more but five loaves and two fishes; except we should go and buy meat for all this people.
14이는 그들이 오천 명쯤의 남자들이었기 때문이더라. 그분께서 자기 제자들에게 이르시되, 그들을 오십 명씩 무리 지어 앉히라, 하시니
14For they were about five thousand men. And he said to his disciples, Make them sit down by fifties in a company.
15제자들이 그렇게 하여 그들을 다 앉히매
15And they did so, and made them all sit down.
16이에 그분께서 빵 다섯 개와 물고기 두 마리를 취하사 하늘을 우러러보시며 그것들을 축복하시고 떼어 제자들에게 주사 무리 앞에 놓게 하시니
16Then he took the five loaves and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them, and brake, and gave to the disciples to set before the multitude.
17그들이 먹고 다 배를 채우고는 자기들에게 남은 조각을 열두 바구니나 거두었더라.
17And they did eat, and were all filled: and there was taken up of fragments that remained to them twelve baskets.
18¶ 그분께서 홀로 기도하실 때에 그분의 제자들이 그분과 함께하더라. 그분께서 그들에게 물어 이르시되, 사람들이 나를 누구라고 하느냐? 하시니
18And it came to pass, as he was alone praying, his disciples were with him: and he asked them, saying, Whom say the people that I am?
19그들이 대답하여 이르되, [침례자] 요한이라, 하나 어떤 이들은, 엘리야라, 하며 다른 이들은 옛 대언자들 중의 하나가 다시 일어났다고 하나이다, 하매
19They answering said, John the Baptist; but some [say], Elias; and others [say], that one of the old prophets is risen again.
20그분께서 그들에게 이르시되, 그러나 너희는 나를 누구라고 하느냐? 하시니 베드로가 대답하여 이르되, [하나님]의 그리스도시니이다, 하매
20He said unto them, But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The Christ of God.
21그분께서 그들에게 엄히 명하사 아무에게도 그것을 말하지 말라고 명령하시고
21And he straitly charged them, and commanded [them] to tell no man that thing;
22이르시되, 사람의 [아들]이 반드시 많은 일들로 고난을 당하고 장로들과 수제사장들과 서기관들에게 버림받아 죽임을 당하며 셋째 날 일으켜지리라, 하시니라.
22Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.
23¶ 또 그분께서 그들 모두에게 이르시되, 어떤 사람이 나를 따라오려거든 자기를 부인하고 날마다 자기 십자가를 지고 나를 따를지니라.
23And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
24누구든지 자기 생명을 구원하려 하는 자는 그것을 잃되 누구든지 나로 인해 자기 생명을 잃으려 하는 자 곧 그는 그것을 구원하리라.
24For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
25사람이 만일 온 세상을 얻고도 자기를 잃거나 버림을 받으면 그에게 무슨 이득이 있느냐?
25For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
26누구든지 나와 내 말들을 부끄러워하면 사람의 [아들]도 자기의 영광과 자기 [아버지]의 영광과 거룩한 천사들의 영광 중에 올 때에 그를 부끄러워하리라.
26For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and [in his] Father's, and of the holy angels.
27그러나 내가 너희에게 진실을 말하노니, 여기 서 있는 사람들 중에는 죽음을 맛보기 전에 [하나님]의 왕국을 볼 자들도 더러 있느니라, 하시니라.
27But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.
28¶ 이 말씀들을 하신 뒤 여드레쯤 되어 그분께서 베드로와 요한과 야고보를 취해 기도하러 산에 올라가시더라.
28And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.
29그분께서 기도하실 때에 그분의 얼굴 모습이 변하고 그분의 옷이 희게 되어 눈부시게 빛나더라.
29And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment [was] white [and] glistering.
30보라, 두 사람이 그분과 이야기하는데 그들은 모세와 엘리야더라.
30And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:
31그들이 영광 중에 나타나서 앞으로 그분께서 예루살렘에서 이루셔야 할 그분의 별세에 관하여 말하였으나
31Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.
32베드로와 또 그와 함께한 자들은 깊이 잠드니라. 그들이 깨어나서 그분의 영광과 그분과 함께 선 두 사람을 보더니
32But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.
33두 사람이 그분을 떠날 때에 베드로가 예수님께 이르기를, 선생님이여, 우리가 여기 있는 것이 좋사온즉 우리가 장막 셋을 짓되 하나는 선생님을 위하여, 하나는 모세를 위하여, 하나는 엘리야를 위하여 짓게 하옵소서, 하나 그는 자기가 말한 것을 알지 못하더라.
33And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.
34그가 이렇게 말할 때에 구름이 와서 그들을 덮으므로 그들이 구름 속으로 들어가면서 두려워하거늘
34While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.
35구름 속에서 한 음성이 나서 이르시되, 이 사람은 내 사랑하는 [아들]이니 그의 말을 들으라, 하시더라.
35And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
36그 음성이 지나가매 예수님만 홀로 보이더라. 그들이 그것을 비밀로 하고 자기들이 본 그것들 중 어떤 것도 그 당시에 아무에게도 말하지 아니하니라.
36And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept [it] close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.
37¶ 이튿날 그들이 산에서 내려올 때에 많은 사람들이 그분을 맞더라.
37And it came to pass, that on the next day, when they were come down from the hill, much people met him.
38보라, 그 무리 중에서 한 사람이 소리를 지르며 이르되, 선생님이여, 간청하건대 내 아들을 돌보아 주옵소서. 그는 나의 유일한 자식이니이다.
38And, behold, a man of the company cried out, saying, Master, I beseech thee, look upon my son: for he is mine only child.
39보소서, 한 영이 그를 붙잡아 갑자기 소리를 지르게 하고 또 그를 쥐어뜯어 다시 거품을 흘리게 하며 그를 상하게 하면서 좀처럼 그에게서 떠나지 아니하나이다.
39And, lo, a spirit taketh him, and he suddenly crieth out; and it teareth him that he foameth again, and bruising him hardly departeth from him.
40내가 선생님의 제자들에게 그를 내쫓아 줄 것을 간청하였으나 그들이 하지 못하더이다, 하매
40And I besought thy disciples to cast him out; and they could not.
41예수님께서 응답하여 이르시되, 오 믿음이 없고 비뚤어진 세대여, 내가 언제까지 너희와 함께 있으며 너희를 용납하리요? 네 아들을 이리로 데려오라, 하시니
41And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you? Bring thy son hither.
42그가 올 때에도 마귀가 그를 거꾸러뜨리고 쥐어뜯으매 예수님께서 그 부정한 영을 꾸짖으시고 그 아이를 낫게 하사 그의 아버지에게 도로 넘겨주시니라.
42And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare [him]. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father.
43¶ 그들이 다 [하나님]의 강력한 권능에 놀라거늘 그들이 저마다 예수님께서 행하신 모든 일에 놀랄 때에 그분께서 자기 제자들에게 이르시되,
43And they were all amazed at the mighty power of God. But while they wondered every one at all things which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples,
44이 말을 너희 귀에 담아 두라. 사람의 [아들]이 사람들의 손에 넘겨지리라, 하셨으나
44Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men.
45그들은 이 말씀을 깨닫지 못하였고 그것이 그들에게 숨겨졌으므로 그들은 그것을 알아차리지 못하였더라. 그들은 그 말씀에 대하여 그분께 묻는 것을 두려워하였더라.
45But they understood not this saying, and it was hid from them, that they perceived it not: and they feared to ask him of that saying.
46¶ 그때에 그들 중에 누가 가장 큰 자인가 하는 일로 논쟁이 그들 가운데서 일어나매
46Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest.
47예수님께서 그들의 마음의 생각을 아시고 아이 하나를 데려다가 자기 곁에 세우시며
47And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him,
48그들에게 이르시되, 누구든지 내 이름으로 이 아이를 받아들이는 자는 나를 받아들이며 또 누구든지 나를 받아들이는 자는 나를 보내신 분을 받아들이나니 너희 모든 사람 가운데서 가장 작은 사람 곧 그가 큰 자가 되리라, 하시니라.
48And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.
49¶ 요한이 응답하여 이르되, 선생님이여, 어떤 사람이 선생님의 이름으로 마귀들을 내쫓는 것을 우리가 보고 그가 우리와 함께 따르지 아니하므로 우리가 그를 막았나이다, 하니
49And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.
50예수님께서 그에게 이르시되, 그를 막지 말라. 우리를 반대하지 않는 자는 우리를 위하는 자니라, 하시니라.
50And Jesus said unto him, Forbid [him] not: for he that is not against us is for us.
51¶ 그분께서 위로 올려져서 영접 받으실 때가 이르매 친히 예루살렘으로 가시려고 자기 얼굴을 고정하시고
51And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,
52사자들을 자기 얼굴 앞에 보내시니 그들이 가서 그분을 위하여 준비하려고 사마리아 사람들의 마을로 들어가니라.
52And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.
53그분께서 예루살렘으로 가시려는 듯한 얼굴이므로 그들이 그분을 받아들이지 아니하매
53And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
54그분의 제자 야고보와 요한이 이것을 보고 이르되, [주]여, 엘리야가 행한 것 같이 불이 하늘로부터 내려와 저들을 멸하도록 우리가 명령하기를 원하시나이까? 하거늘
54And when his disciples James and John saw [this], they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
55그분께서 돌아서서 그들을 꾸짖으시며 이르시되, 너희가 어떤 영에 속해 있는지 너희가 알지 못하는도다.
55But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
56사람의 [아들]은 사람들의 생명을 멸하러 오지 아니하고 구원하러 왔느니라, 하시니라. 그들이 다른 마을로 가니라.
56For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save [them]. And they went to another village.
57¶ 그들이 길을 갈 때에 어떤 사람이 그분께 이르되, [주]여, 주께서 어디로 가시든지 내가 주를 따르리이다, 하니
57And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain [man] said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.
58예수님께서 그에게 이르시되, 여우도 굴이 있고 공중의 새도 보금자리가 있으되 사람의 [아들]은 머리 둘 곳이 없도다, 하시고
58And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay [his] head.
59또 다른 사람에게, 나를 따르라, 하시거늘 그가 이르되, [주]여, 먼저 내가 가서 내 아버지를 장사지내게 허락하옵소서, 하니
59And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
60예수님께서 그에게 이르시되, 죽은 자들이 자기들의 죽은 자들을 장사지내게 하고 너는 가서 [하나님]의 왕국을 선포하라, 하시니라.
60Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
61또 다른 사람이 이르되, [주]여, 내가 주를 따르겠나이다마는 먼저 내가 가서 내 집에 있는 자들에게 작별을 고하게 하옵소서, 하니
61And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
62예수님께서 그에게 이르시되, 손에 쟁기를 잡고 뒤를 돌아보는 자는 [하나님]의 왕국에 합당하지 아니하니라, 하시니라.
62And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

ㄴ.    시19:4
4그것들의 줄이 온 땅에 두루 나갔고 그것들의 말들이 세상 끝까지 이르렀도다. 그분께서 해를 위하여 하늘들 안에 장막을 세우셨으므로
4Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

ㄷ.    행15:16
이 일 뒤에 내가 돌아와 다윗의 쓰러진 장막을 다시 건축하고 내가 그것의 허물어진 것을 다시 건축하며 내가 그것을 세우리니
16After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

ㄹ.    슥14:16~21 
16¶ 예루살렘을 치러 온 모든 민족들 중에서 남은 모든 자가 심지어 해마다 올라와 그 [왕] 곧 만군의 {주}께 경배하며 장막절을 지키리라.
16And it shall come to pass, [that] every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17땅의 모든 가족들 중에서 누구든지 그 [왕] 곧 만군의 {주}께 경배하러 예루살렘에 올라오려 하지 아니하면 바로 그들에게 그분께서 비를 내리지 아니하실 터인즉
17And it shall be, [that] whoso will not come up of [all] the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18만일 이집트 가족이 올라가서 거기에 이르지 아니하면 비를 받지 못하리니 {주}께서 장막절을 지키러 올라오지 아니하는 이교도들을 칠 때에 내리실 재앙을 거기에 내리시리라.
18And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that [have] no [rain]; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19장막절을 지키러 올라오지 아니하는 모든 민족들이 받을 벌과 이집트가 받을 벌이 이러하리라.
19This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
20¶ 그 날에는 말방울에도 {주께 거룩한 것}이라 기록될 것이요, {주}의 집에 있는 솥들은 제단 앞의 대접들과 같으리라.
20In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21참으로 예루살렘과 유다의 모든 솥이 만군의 {주}께 거룩한 것이 되리니 희생물을 드리는 모든 자들이 와서 그 솥들 중에서 취하여 그 안에서 고기를 삶으리라. 그 날에는 만군의 {주}의 집에 가나안 사람이 다시는 있지 아니하리라.
21Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

menu