Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

예수님의 칭호  

- 김영균 목사 -

이름의 의미를 알 때 전능하신 분을 깊게 체험할 수 있습니다.

- 주의 음성(the Voice of the Lord) 

① 시 29:1~11

1 (다윗의 시) 오 강력한 자들아, 너희는 영광과 능력을 {주}께 드리고 {주}께 드릴지어다.       

Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.

2 {주}의 이름에 합당한 영광을 그분께 드리며 거룩함의 아름다움으로 {주}께 경배할지어다.    

Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

3 {주}의 음성이 물들 위에 있도다. 영광의 [하나님]께서 천둥소리를 내시나니 {주}께서 많은 물들 위에 계시도다.

The voice of the LORD [is] upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD [is] upon many waters.

4 {주}의 음성은 권능이 있고 {주}의 음성은 위엄이 가득하도다.        

The voice of the LORD [is] powerful; the voice of the LORD [is] full of majesty.

5 {주}의 음성이 백향목들을 꺾나니 참으로 {주}께서 레바논의 백향목들을 꺾으시는도다.       

The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.

6 그분께서 또한 그 나무들을 송아지같이 뛰게 하시며 레바논과 시룐을 젊은 유니콘같이 뛰게 하시는도다.   

He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.

7 {주}의 음성이 불꽃들을 가르는도다.       

The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.

8 {주}의 음성이 광야를 흔드나니 {주}께서 가데스 광야를 흔드시는도다.          

The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.

9 {주}의 음성이 암사슴들로 하여금 새끼를 낳게 하고 삼림을 드러나게 하나니 그분의 성전에서 모든 사람이 그분의 영광을 말하는도다.

The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of [his] glory.

10 {주}께서 큰물 위에 앉아 계시나니 참으로 {주}께서 영원토록 [왕]으로 앉아 계시는도다.   

The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.

11 {주}께서 자신의 백성에게 힘을 주시리니 {주}께서 자신의 백성에게 화평으로 복을 주시리로다.    

The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.

② 창 3:7, 8

7 그들 두 사람의 눈이 열리매 그들이 자기들이 벌거벗은 줄을 알고는 무화과나무 잎을 함께 엮어 자기들을 위해 앞치마를 만들었더라.

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

8 그들이 그 날 서늘한 때에 동산에서 거니시는 {주} [하나님]의 음성을 듣고 아담과 그의 아내가 {주} [하나님] 앞을 떠나 동산의 나무들 가운데 숨으매

And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongstthe trees of the garden.

③ 계 1: 9~12

9 나 요한은 또한 너희 형제요 환난과 예수 그리스도의 왕국과 인내에 동참하는 자라. 내가 [하나님]의 말씀과 예수 그리스도의 증언으로 인해 밧모라 하는 섬에 있었노라.       

I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

10 내가 [주]의 날에 성령 안에 있을 때에 내 뒤에서 나팔 소리 같은 큰 음성을 들었는데   

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11 이르시기를, 나는 [알파]와 [오메가]요 처음과 마지막이라. 네가 보는 것을 책에 기록하여 아시아에 있는 일곱 교회 곧 에베소, 서머나, 버가모, 두아디라, 사데, 필라델피아, 라오디게아 교회에 보내라, 하시더라.  

Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send [it] unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 내가 돌아서서 나와 말씀하신 그 음성을 알아보려 하니라. 돌아설 때에 내가 일곱 금 등잔대를 보았는데

And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

④ 요 5:28, 10:27

요 5:28 이 말에 놀라지 말라. 무덤 속에 있는 모든 자들이 그의 음성을 듣고 나올 때가 오고 있나니

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

요 10:27 내 양들은 내 음성을 들으며 나는 그들을 알고 그들은 나를 따르느니라.          

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

- 놀라우신 이(the Wonderful)

① 사 9:6 

6 이는 한 아이가 우리에게 태어났고 한 아들을 우리에게 주셨는데 그의 어깨에는 정권이 놓이고 그의 이름은 [놀라우신 이], [조언자], 강하신 [하나님], 영존하는 [아버지], [평화의 통치자]라 할 것이기 때문이라.   

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

② 사 28:1, 29

1 교만한 왕관 곧 에브라임의 술 취한 자들에게 화가 있을지어다! 그들의 영광스러운 아름다움은 시드는 꽃이니 그들이 포도주에 정복된 자들의 기름진 골짜기의 꼭대기에 있도다.          

Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty [is] a fading flower, which [are] on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!

29 이것 또한 만군의 {주}로부터 나오나니 그분은 계획하는 것에서 놀라우시며 행하는 일에서 뛰어나시도다.

This also cometh forth from the LORD of hosts, [which] is wonderful in counsel, [and] excellent in working.

③ 사 40:13~15

13 누가 {주}의 [영]을 지도하였으며 혹은 그분의 조언자가 되어 그분을 가르쳤느냐? 

Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or [being] his counseller hath taught him?

14 그분께서 누구와 의논하셨으며 누가 그분께 교훈을 주고 판단의 공의의 길로 그분을 가르쳤으며 그분께 지식을 가르치고 명철의 길을 그분께 보여 주었느냐?         

With whom took he counsel, and [who] instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?

15 보라, 민족들은 물통의 한 방울 물 같고 저울의 작은 먼지같이 여겨지느니라. 보라, 그분께서는 매우 작은 것을 드시듯 섬들을 드시나니      

Behold, the nations [are] as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

④ 사 46:9, 10

9 옛적의 이전 일들을 기억하라. 나는 [하나님]이요, 나 외에는 다른 이가 없나니 나는 [하나님]이니라. 나 같은 이가 없느니라.  

Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me,

10 내가 처음부터 끝을 밝히 알리며 아직 이루어지지 아니한 일들을 옛적부터 밝히 알리고 이르기를, 나의 계획이 설 터이니 내가 나의 기뻐하는 모든 일을 이루리라, 하였노라. 

Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

⑤ 미 4:9

9 이제 네가 어찌하여 크게 부르짖느냐? 네 안에 왕이 없느냐? 네 조언자가 멸망하였느냐? 산고를 겪는 여인에게 임하는 것 같은 산통이 너를 엄습하였도다.    

Now why dost thou cry out aloud? [is there] no king in thee? is thy counseller perished? for pangs have taken thee as a woman in travail.

- 말씀(the Word of God)

① 요 1:1, 14

1 처음에 [말씀]이 계셨고 [말씀]이 [하나님]과 함께 계셨으며 [말씀]이 [하나님]이셨더라.      

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 [말씀]이 육신이 되어 우리 가운데 거하시매 (우리가 그분의 영광을 보니 [아버지]의 독생하신 분의 영광이요) 은혜와 진리가 충만하더라.       

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

② 요일 1:1, 5:7

1 처음부터 계셨던 그것 즉 생명의 [말씀]에 관하여는 그것을 우리가 들었고 우리 눈으로 보았으며 자세히 살펴보았고 우리 손으로 만졌노라.      

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

7 하늘에 증언하는 세 분이 계시니 곧 [아버지]와 [말씀]과 [성령님]이시라. 또 이 세 분은 하나이시니라.       

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

③ 계 19:13, 14, 16

13 또 그분께서 피에 담근 옷을 입으셨는데 그분의 이름은 [하나님]의 말씀이라 불리느니라.

And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 하늘에 있던 군대들이 희고 깨끗한 고운 아마포 옷을 입고 흰 말을 타고 그분을 따르더라.

And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

16 그분께는 그분의 옷과 넓적다리에 {왕들의 왕}, {주들의 주}라고 기록된 한 이름이 있느니라.

And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

menu