+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

창세 전의 그리스도

- 김영균 목사 -

우주 만물이 창조되기 이전(창세기 1장의 이전)에는 삼위일체 하나님만 존재하셨습니다. 그분은 영원(eternity, 사 57:15)에 거하시는 분입니다.

이 하나님께서는 서로 사랑하셨고, 소통하셨고, 영광 가운데 계셨습니다. 또 창세 전에 우주 창조를 하시고, 죄인들을 구속하시고, 그리스도의 신부를 얻을 계획을 세우셨습니다.

오늘 우리는 창세 전 그리스도의 모습을 성경에서 확인하고 그분을 기억하고자 합니다.

1. 아버지와 함께 영광을 지니신 그리스도

① 요 17:5

5 오 [아버지]여, 세상이 있기 전에 내가 아버지와 함께 가졌던 그 영광으로 이제 아버지와 함께 나를 영화롭게 하옵소서.       

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

② 벧후 1:16~18

16 우리가 너희에게 우리 [주] 예수 그리스도의 권능과 오심을 알려 줄 때에 교묘히 꾸며 낸 이야기들을 따르지 아니하였으며 우리는 그분의 위엄을 눈으로 본 자들이니라.       

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

17 뛰어난 영광으로부터 이러한 음성이 그분께 나서 이르기를, 이 사람은 내 사랑하는 아들이라. 내가 그를 매우 기뻐하노라, 하실 때에 그분께서 [하나님] [아버지]로부터 존귀와 영광을 받으셨느니라.          

For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

18 하늘로부터 나온 이 음성은 우리가 그분과 함께 거룩한 산에 있을 때에 들은 것이니라.   

And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

③ 골 1:27

27 [하나님]께서는 이방인들 가운데서 이 신비의 영광의 풍성함이 무엇인지 자신의 성도들에게 알리려 하시는데 이 신비는 너희 안에 계신 그리스도 곧 영광의 소망이시니라.       

To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

④ 롬 8:30, 요 17:22

롬 8:30 뿐만 아니라 그분께서는 자신이 예정하신 그들을 또한 부르시고 자신이 부르신 그들을 또한 의롭다 하시고 자신이 의롭다 하신 그들을 또한 영화롭게 하셨느니라.

Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

요 17:22

22 아버지께서 내게 주신 영광을 내가 그들에게 주었사오니 이것은 우리가 하나인 것 같이 그들도 하나가 되게 하려 함이니이다.          

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

2. 아버지께 사랑 받으신 그리스도

① 요17:24

24 [아버지]여, 원하건대 아버지께서 내게 주신 자들도 내가 있는 곳에 나와 함께 있게 하사 아버지께서 세상의 창건 이전에 나를 사랑하셨으므로 친히 내게 주신 나의 영광을 그들이 보게 하옵소서.          

Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

② 마 3:17

17 보라, 하늘로부터 한 음성이 있어 이르시되, 이 사람은 내 사랑하는 [아들]이라. 내가 그를 매우 기뻐하노라, 하시니라.          

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

③ 마 17:5

5 그가 아직 말할 때에, 보라, 빛나는 구름이 그들을 덮더니, 보라, 그 구름 속에서 한 음성이 나서 이르시되, 이 사람은 내 사랑하는 [아들]이라. 내가 그를 매우 기뻐하노니 너희는 그의 말을 들으라, 하시므로  

While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

④ 엡 1:6

7 그 사랑하시는 자 안에서 우리가 그분의 풍성한 은혜에 따라 그분의 피를 통해 구속 곧 죄들의 용서를 받았도다.      

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

3. 백성을 택하시는 그리스도

① 사 42:1

1 내가 떠받쳐 주는 나의 종, 내 혼이 기뻐하는 자 곧 나의 선택한 자를 보라. 내가 내 영을 그 위에 두었은즉 그가 이방인들에게 판단의 공의를 베풀리라.       

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, [in whom] my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

② 엡 1:3~5

3 [하나님] 곧 우리 [주] 예수 그리스도의 [아버지]를 찬송하리로다. 그분께서 그리스도 안에서 하늘의 처소들에 있는 모든 영적인 복으로 우리에게 복을 주셨으니         

Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:

4 곧 우리가 사랑 안에서 자신 앞에 거룩하고 흠이 없게 하시려고 세상의 창건 이전에 그분 안에서 우리를 택하셨으며          

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 자신의 크게 기뻐하시는 뜻에 따라 우리를 예정하사 예수 그리스도를 통해 자신의 아이로 입양하심으로써   Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

③ 딛 1:1~3

1 [하나님]의 종이요 예수 그리스도의 사도인 바울은 [하나님]께서 선택하신 자들의 믿음에 따라, 하나님의 성품을 따르는 진리를 인정함에 따라         

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2 영원한 생명의 소망 안에서 사도가 되었는데 이 생명은 거짓말하실 수 없는 [하나님]께서 세상이 시작되기 전에 약속하셨으나          

In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

3 자신의 말씀은 [하나님] 곧 우리의 [구원자]의 명령에 따라 내게 맡겨진 복음 선포를 통하여 정하신 때에 드러내셨느니라.    

But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

4. 하나님의 어린양으로 확정되신 그리스도

① 벧전 1:18~20

18 너희가 알거니와 너희 조상들로부터 전통으로 물려받은 너희의 헛된 행실에서 너희가 구속받은 것은 은이나 금같이 썩을 것들로 된 것이 아니요, 

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, [as] silver and gold, from your vain conversation [received] by tradition from your fathers;

19 오직 흠도 없고 점도 없는 어린양의 피 같은 그리스도의 보배로운 피로 된 것이니라.      

But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 참으로 그분께서는 세상의 창건 이전에 미리 정하여졌으되 이 마지막 때에 너희를 위해 드러나셨으며        

Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

② 계 13:8

8 땅에 거하는 모든 자들 곧 세상의 창건 이후로 죽임을 당한 [어린양]의 생명책에 이름이 기록되지 않은 자들이 그에게 경배하리라.          

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

menu