+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

성도들의 시상식

- 김영균 목사 -

연말이면 직장, 학교, 방송, 어디를 가나 시상식 이야기로 넘칩니다. 노력과 헌신을 하고 성과를 거둔 사람에들에게 온갖 상이 수여됩니다.

우리 그리스도인은 하늘나라에서 그리스도의 심판석에 서게 됩니다(고후 5:9, 10; 롬14:10; 고전3:12~15).

고후5:9, 10 

9그러므로 우리는 함께 있든지 떨어져 있든지 그분께서 받아 주시는 자가 되려고 수고하노라. 
9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.
10 우리가 반드시 다 그리스도의 심판석 앞에 나타나리니 이로써 각 사람이 좋은 것이든 나쁜 것이든 자기가 행한 것에 따라 자기 몸 안에 이루어진 것들을 받으리라. 
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things [done] in [his] body, according to that he hath done, whether [it be] good or bad.

롬14:10 그런데 네가 어찌하여 네 형제를 판단하느냐? 어찌하여 네 형제를 무시하느냐? 우리가 다 그리스도의 심판석 앞에 서리라. 
10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

고전3:12~15

12 그런데 만일 어떤 사람이 이 기초 위에 금이나 은이나 보석이나 나무나 건초나 짚을 세우면 
12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13 각 사람의 일이 드러나리라. 그 날이 그것을 밝히 드러내리니 이는 그것이 불에 의해 드러나고 그 불이 각 사람의 일이 어떤 종류인지 그것을 시험할 것이기 때문이라. 
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14 어떤 사람이 그 기초 위에 세운 일이 남아 있으면 그는 보상을 받고 
14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15 어떤 사람의 일이 불타면 그는 보상의 손실을 당하리라. 그러나 그 자신은 구원을 받되 불에 의해 받는 것 같이 받으리라. 
15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

주님이 예비하신 상은 이 세상의 것과는 비교가 되지 않습니다.

이 높은 부르심의 상을 받도록 열심히 달리고 있습니까?
오늘 주님을 뵈면 어떤 상급을 받을 수 있습니까?

1. 썩지 않는 관

고전 9:24~27
24경주할 때에 달리는 자들이 다 달릴지라도 한 사람이 상을 받는 줄을 너희가 알지 못하느냐? 너희도 상을 받도록 이와 같이 달리라. 
24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
25 이기려고 애쓰는 자마다 모든 일에서 절제하나니 이제 그들은 썩을 관을 얻고자 그 일을 하되 우리는 썩지 아니할 관을 얻고자 하느니라. 
25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they [do it] to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

26 그러므로 내가 이와 같이 달리되 정해진 것이 없는 것처럼 하지 아니하고 또 이와 같이 싸우되 허공을 치는 자같이 하지 아니하며 
26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
27 오직 내가 내 몸을 억제하여 복종시킴은 내가 다른 사람들에게 복음을 선포한 뒤에 어떤 방법으로든 내 자신이 버림받은 자가 되지 않게 하려 함이라. 
27 But I keep under my body, and bring [it] into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

히12:1-2
1 그러므로 증인들이 이렇게 큰 구름을 이루며 또한 우리를 둘러싸고 있으니 모든 무거운 것과 너무 쉽게 우리를 얽어매는 죄를 우리가 떨쳐 버리고 인내로 우리 앞에 놓인 경주를 달리며 
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2 우리의 믿음의 창시자요 또 완성자이신 예수님을 바라보자. 그분께서는 자기 앞에 놓인 기쁨으로 인해 십자가를 견디사 그 수치를 멸시하시더니 이제 [하나님]의 왕좌 오른편에 앉으셨느니라. 
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

② 딤후4:4, 6
4 또 진리로부터 귀를 돌이켜 꾸며 낸 이야기들로 돌아서리라. 
4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

6 이제 내가 내 자신을 헌물로 드릴 준비가 되었고 나의 떠날 때가 가까이 이르렀도다. 

6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

2. 환희의 관

살전2:19, 20
19 우리의 소망이나 기쁨이나 환희의 관(冠)이 무엇이냐? 우리 [주] 예수 그리스도께서 오실 때에 그분 앞에 있을 바로 너희가 아니냐? 
19 For what [is] our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? [Are] not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?
20 너희는 우리의 영광이요 기쁨이니라. 
20 For ye are our glory and joy.

① 눅15:10
10 내가 너희에게 이르노니, 이와 같이 회개하는 한 죄인으로 인하여 [하나님]의 천사들 앞에서 기쁨이 있느니라, 하시니라. 
10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

② 빌4:1
1 그러므로 극진히 사랑하고 사모하는 나의 형제들 곧 나의 기쁨이요 왕관인 나의 극진히 사랑하는 자들아, 이와 같이 [주] 안에서 굳게 서라. 
1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, [my] dearly beloved.

3. 의의 관

딤후4:8
8 이후로는 나를 위하여 의의 관(冠)이 예비되어 있나니 [주] 곧 의로우신 심판자께서 그 날에 그것을 내게 주실 것이요, 내게만 아니라 그분의 나타나심을 사랑하는 모든 자들에게도 주시리라. 
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

요일3:3
3 그분 안에서 이 소망을 가진 자마다 그분께서 순결하신 것 같이 자기를 순결하게 하느니라. 
3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

② 계3:11
11 보라, 내가 속히 오리니 네가 가진 그것을 굳게 붙잡아 아무도 네 관(冠)을 빼앗지 못하게 하라. 
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

4. 생명의 관

약1:12

12 시험을 견디는 자는 복이 있나니 그가 단련을 받은 뒤에 [주]께서 자신을 사랑하는 자들에게 약속하신 생명의 관(冠)을 받으리라. 
12 Blessed [is] the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

고전10:13
13 사람에게 공통적으로 있는 시험 외에는 너희가 어떤 시험도 당하지 아니하였나니 [하나님]은 신실하사 너희가 감당할 수 있는 것 이상으로 시험 당하는 것을 너희에게 허락하지 아니하시고 또한 그 시험과 함께 피할 길을 내사 너희가 능히 그것을 감당하게 하시느니라. 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

계2:10
10 네가 장차 당할 그것들 중의 어떤 것도 두려워하지 말라. 보라, 마귀가 너희 중에서 몇 사람을 감옥에 던져 넣어 너희를 시험하리니 너희가 열흘 동안 환난을 당하리라. 너는 죽기까지 신실하라. 그리하면 내가 생명의 관을 네게 주리라. 
10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

5. 영광의 관(벧전5:4)
4 그리하면 [목자]장께서 나타나실 때에 너희가 사라지지 아니하는 영광의 관을 받으리라. 

4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

히13:17
17 너희를 다스리는 자들에게 순종하고 복종하라. 그들은 마치 자기가 회계 보고할 자인 것 같이 너희 혼을 위해 깨어 있나니 그들이 기쁨으로 그것을 하게 하고 근심으로 하게 하지 말라. 그것은 너희에게 유익을 주지 못하느니라. 17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that [is] unprofitable for you.

살후3:7~8

7 너희가 어떻게 우리를 따라야 할지 너희 스스로 아느니라. 우리는 너희 가운데서 질서 없이 행하지 아니하였고 

7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;
8 누구의 빵이든 거저먹지 아니하였으며 너희 중의 아무에게도 폐를 끼치지 아니하려고 수고와 해산의 고통 속에서 밤낮으로 일하였나니 

8 Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:

P.S. “너희 자신을 살필지니 이로써 우리가 이룬 그것들을 우리가 잃지 아니하고 충분한 보상을 받으리라.” (요이8)

menu