+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

신앙성적표 

- 김영균 목사 -

학생들은 성적표로 1년을 평가받고 기업들도 성적표로 평가받습니다. 우리의 신앙 역시 평가받아야 할 시점입니다. 올해 당신의 신앙성적표는 어떠하신지요. 하나님의 말씀이 비추어 스스로 평가해 보십시오. 

우리가 어느 정도 영적성숙을 이루었는지 다음 8가지 항목으로 확인해볼 수 있습니다. 

[본문] 히13:1~9
1 형제의 사랑을 지속하고
1 Let brotherly love continue.
2 나그네 대접하기를 잊지 말라. 이로써 어떤 자들이 알지 못하는 가운데 천사들을 대접하였느니라.
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
3 결박 중에 있는 자들을 기억하되 그들과 함께 결박당한 것 같이 기억하고 너희 자신도 몸 안에 있은즉 역경 당하는 자들을 기억하라.
3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; [and] them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.
4 결혼은 모든 것 가운데 존귀한 것이요 잠자리는 더럽히지 말아야 하거니와 음행을 일삼는 자들과 간음하는 자들은 [하나님]께서 심판하시리라.
4 Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
5 너희의 행실을 탐욕이 없게 하고 너희가 가진 것들로 만족하라. 그분께서 이르시되, 내가 결코 너를 떠나지 아니하고 너를 버리지 아니하리라, 하셨느니라.
5 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6 그러므로 우리가 담대히 말하되, [주]는 나를 돕는 분이시니 사람이 내게 무엇을 행하든지 내가 두려워하지 아니하리라, 하노라.
6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
7 [하나님]의 말씀을 너희에게 일러 주고 너희를 다스리는 자들을 기억하며 그들의 행실의 결말을 깊이 살펴보고 그들의 믿음을 따르라.
7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of [their] conversation.
8 예수 그리스도는 어제도 오늘도 영원토록 동일하시니라.
8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
9 여러 가지 이상한 교리에 끌려 다니지 말라. 은혜로 마음을 굳게 함이 선한 일이요, 음식으로 할 것이 아니니 음식에 전념하는 자들에게 음식이 유익을 끼치지 못하였느니라.
9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For [it is] a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

1. “형제의 사랑을 지속하고” (1절) 
고전16:14 
14 너희의 모든 일을 사랑으로 할지니라.
14 Let all your things be done with charity.

요일5:1 
1 누구든지 예수님께서 그리스도이심을 믿는 자는 [하나님]에게서 태어났으며 낳으신 그분을 사랑하는 자마다 그분에게서 난 자도 사랑하느니라.
1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

요일3:16~19
16 [하나님]께서 우리를 위해 자신의 생명을 내놓으셨으므로 이로써 우리가 그분의 사랑을 깨닫나니 우리가 형제들을 위해 우리의 생명을 내놓는 것이 마땅하니라.
16 Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren.
17 그러나 누가 이 세상의 좋은 것을 가지고 있으면서 자기 형제가 궁핍한 것을 보고도 동정하는 마음을 닫아 그를 피하면 어찌 [하나님]의 사랑이 그 속에 거하겠느냐?
17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels [of compassion] from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
18 나의 어린 자녀들아, 우리가 말과 혀로만 사랑하지 말고 오직 행함과 진실함으로 하자.
18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
19 이로써 우리가 진리에 속한 줄을 알고 또 그분 앞에서 우리의 마음을 확고히 하리로다.
19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.

2. 친절한 대접(2절)
벧후1:7
7 경건에 형제의 친절을, 형제의 친절에 사랑을 더하라.
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

딛3:4
4 사람을 향한 [하나님] 곧 우리의 [구원자]의 친절과 사랑이 나타난 뒤에
4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

3. 동정심(3절) 
약1:27 
27 [하나님] 곧 [아버지] 앞에서 순수하고 더럽지 않은 신앙 행위는 이것이니 즉 고난 중에 있는 아버지 없는 자들과 과부들을 돌아보고 세상으로부터 자기를 지켜 더럽혀지지 아니하는 것이니라.
27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world.

4. 순결(4절) 
엡4:32 
32 서로 친절히 대하며 상냥한 마음을 품고 서로 용서하기를 [하나님]께서 그리스도로 인하여 너희를 용서하신 것 같이 하라.
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

5. 만족(5절)
딤전6:6~8
6 그러나 만족하면서 하나님을 따르는 것은 큰 이득이 되느니라.
6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
7 우리가 이 세상에 아무것도 가지고 오지 아니하였은즉 아무것도 가지고 가지 못할 것이 확실하니
7 For we brought nothing into [this] world, [and it is] certain we can carry nothing out.
8 먹을 것과 입을 것이 있은즉 우리가 그것으로 만족할 것이니라.
8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

빌4:11~13
11 내가 궁핍하므로 말하지 아니하노라. 내가 어떤 처지에 있든지 거기에 만족하는 것을 내가 배웠노니
11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, [therewith] to be content.
12 내가 비천하게 되는 것도 알고 풍부하게 되는 것도 알아 어디에서나 모든 일에서 배부른 것과 배고픈 것, 풍부한 것과 궁핍당하는 것을 다 배웠노라.
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 나를 강하게 하시는 그리스도를 통해 내가 모든 것을 할 수 있느니라. 
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

6. 확신(6절)
딤후 4:17~18
17 그럼에도 불구하고 [주]께서 나와 함께 서서 나를 강건하게 하셨으니 이것은 나로 말미암아 그 선포한 말씀이 온전히 알려져서 모든 이방인들이 듣게 하려 하심이라. 내가 사자의 입에서 구출되었느니라.
17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and [that] all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
18 [주]께서 나를 모든 악한 일에서 건져 내시고 또 자신의 하늘 왕국에 이르기까지 보존하시리니 그분께 영광이 영원무궁토록 있기를 원하노라. 아멘.
18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve [me] unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.

7. 중보기도(7~8절)
딤전2:1~4
1 그러므로 내가 권면하노니 무엇보다 먼저 모든 사람을 위하여 간구와 기도와 중보와 감사를 드리되
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 왕들과 권위를 가진 모든 사람을 위하여 하라. 이것은 우리가 전적으로 하나님을 따르며 정직한 가운데 조용하고 평화로운 삶을 살고자 함이라.
2 For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 이것은 [하나님] 곧 우리의 [구원자]의 눈앞에서 선하고 받으실 만한 것이니라.
3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 그분은 모든 사람이 구원을 받고 진리를 아는 데 이르기를 원하시느니라.
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

8. 안정성(9절)
엡4:14
14 이것은 우리가 이제부터 더 이상 아이가 되지 아니하여 사람들의 속임수와 몰래 숨어서 속이려 하는 자들이 사용하는 간교한 술수로 말미암아 교리의 모든 바람에 이리저리 흔들려 밀려다니지 아니하고
14 That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

벧후2:1~3
1 그러나 백성 가운데 거짓 대언자들이 있었던 것 같이 너희 가운데도 거짓 교사들이 있으리니 그들은 정죄 받을 이단 교리들을 몰래 들여와 심지어 자기들을 사신 [주]를 부인하기까지 하고 자기들 위에 신속한 파멸을 가져오리라.
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 많은 사람들이 그들의 악독한 길들을 따를 터인즉 그들로 인해 진리의 길이 비방을 받을 것이요, 
2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 그들이 탐욕으로 말미암아 거짓된 말들을 가지고 너희를 상품 취급하리니 그들에 대한 심판은 오래되어 이제 지체하지 아니하며 그들이 받을 정죄는 잠자지 아니하느니라.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

menu