?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

예수 그리스도 ‘의(義)의 태양’

- 김영균 목사 - 

[본문] 말4:2 
2¶ 그러나 내 이름을 두려워하는 너희에게는 의의 해가 자기 날개들 안에 병 고치는 능력을 가지고 떠오르리니 너희가 나아가서 외양간의 송아지들같이 자라리라.
2But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

의의 해 (the Sun of Righteousness)

해는 삼위일체 입니다. 신격을 닮았습니다. 

해에는 빛이 있으며 우리는 빛을 볼 수는 있지만 느끼지는 못합니다.

(아들) 해는 열선을 갖고 있습니다. 우리는 열을 느낄 수는 있지만 볼 수는 없습니다.(성령) 또한 해에는 화학선이 있습니다. 우리는 이 화학선을 볼 수도 도 느낄 수도 없습니다.

(아버지) 태양이 매일 뜨고 지는 것은 예수님의 죽으심과 장사지냄과 부활을 보여주는 그림입니다. 붉은 빛으로 서쪽으로 지는 해는 초림하신 주님의 피의 속죄를 보여주며, 핏빛으로 떠오르는 해는 재림때 예수님의 겉옷 (사63:1)을 보여줍니다.  

1.    예수님의 초림과 재림을 보여줌 
시19:4-6
4그것들의 줄이 온 땅에 두루 나갔고 그것들의 말들이 세상 끝까지 이르렀도다. 그분께서 해를 위하여 하늘들 안에 장막을 세우셨으므로
4Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5해는 자기 침소에서 나오는 신랑 같고 경주하려는 힘센 자 같이 기뻐하는도다.
5Which [is] as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, [and] rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
6해가 하늘 끝에서부터 나아가며 그것의 순환 회로는 하늘 끝들에까지 이르나니 해의 열기에서 숨을 것이 없도다.
6His going forth [is] from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

마17:2
2그들 앞에서 모습이 변하시매 그분의 얼굴이 해같이 빛나고 그분의 옷이 빛같이 희게 되었더라.
2And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

눅1:78
78이것은 우리 [하나님]의 친절한 긍휼로 말미암은 것이라. 이로써 동트는 때가 높은 곳으로부터 우리를 찾아와
78Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us,

계1:16
16그분의 오른손에는 일곱 별이 있으며 그분의 입에서는 양날 달린 날카로운 검이 나오고 그분의 용모는 해가 세차게 빛나는 것 같더라.
16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance [was] as the sun shineth in his strength.

2.    의의 해
삼하23:3,4
3이스라엘의 [하나님]께서 말씀하시며 이스라엘의 [반석]이 내게 이르시기를, 사람들을 다스리는 자는 반드시 의로워야 하고 [하나님]을 두려워하는 가운데 다스릴지니라.
3The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men [must be] just, ruling in the fear of God.
4그는 해가 돋을 때의 아침 햇살 같고 구름 없는 아침 같으며 비가 온 뒤 맑게 비침으로 땅에서 움이 돋는 연한 풀 같으니라, 하셨도다.
4And [he shall be] as the light of the morning, [when] the sun riseth, [even] a morning without clouds; [as] the tender grass [springing] out of the earth by clear shining after rain.

히7:1,2
1이 멜기세덱은 살렘 왕이요 지극히 높으신 [하나님]의 제사장이니라. 그가 왕들을 살육하고 돌아오는 아브라함을 만나 그를 축복하였으며
1For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
2아브라함도 모든 것의 십분의 일을 그에게 주었느니라. 그 이름을 해석하면 첫째로 의의 [왕]이요 그 다음은 또한 살렘 [왕]이니 곧 화평의 [왕]이라.
2To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

딤전 3:16
16논쟁의 여지가 없이 하나님의 성품의 신비는 위대하도다. [하나님]께서 육체 안에 나타나시고 성령 안에서 의롭게 되시고 천사들에게 보이시고 이방인들에게 선포되시고 세상에서 믿기시고 영광 속으로 올려져서 영접을 받으셨느니라.
16And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

사53:11
11그가 자기 혼이 해산의 고통을 치른 것을 보고 만족하게 여기리라. 나의 의로운 종이 자기 지식으로 많은 사람을 의롭게 하리니 그가 그들의 불법들을 담당하리라.
11He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

딛2:12, 13
12우리를 가르치시되 경건치 아니한 것과 세상에 속한 정욕들을 우리가 거부하고 이 현 세상에서 맑은 정신을 가지고 의롭게 하나님의 뜻대로 살며
12Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
13저 복된 소망과 위대하신 [하나님] 곧 우리의 [구원자] 예수 그리스도의 영광스러운 나타나심을 기다리게 하셨느니라.
13Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

벧후3:13
13그럼에도 불구하고 우리는 그분의 약속에 따라 의가 거하는 새 하늘들과 새 땅을 기다리는도다.
13Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

3.    치유하심
마 19:28
28예수님께서 그들에게 이르시되, 진실로 내가 너희에게 이르노니, 다시 나게 하는 때 곧 사람의 [아들]이 자기의 영광의 왕좌에 앉을 때에 나를 따른 너희도 열두 왕좌에 앉아 이스라엘의 열두 지파를 재판하리라.
28And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

벧전 2:24
24친히 나무에 달려 자신의 몸으로 우리의 죄들을 지셨으니 이것은 죄들에 대하여 죽은 우리가 살아서 의에 이르게 하려 하심이라. 그분께서 채찍에 맞음으로 너희가 고침을 받았나니
24Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

눅4:18
18[주]의 [영]께서 내게 임하셨으니 이는 그분께서 내게 기름을 부으사 가난한 자들에게 복음을 선포하게 하셨기 때문이라. 그분께서 나를 보내신 것은 마음이 상한 자들을 고치며 포로 된 자들에게 구출을, 눈먼 자들에게 다시 보게 함을 선포하고 상처 입은 자들을 자유롭게 하며
18The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

사35:5, 6
5그때에 눈먼 자의 눈이 열리고 귀먹은 자의 귀가 열리며
5Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
6그때에 다리 저는 자는 사슴같이 뛰고 말 못하는 자의 혀는 노래하리니 광야에서 물들이 터져 나오고 사막에서 시내가 흐르며
6Then shall the lame [man] leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

그때에 다리 저는 자는 사슴같이 뛰고 “말 못하는 자의 혀는 노래하리니 광야에서 물들이 터져 나오고 사막에서 시내가 흐르며”

menu