?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

어떤 한 사람이 있었습니다(There was a man)

- 김영균 목사 -

[본문] 욥1:1
1우스 땅에 욥이라는 이름의 한 사람이 있었는데 그 사람은 완전하고 곧바르며 [하나님]을 두려워하고 악을 멀리하는 자더라.
1There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name [was] Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

어떤 한 사람이 있었습니다. 

그는,

- 완전했습니다 

- 곧바른 사람이었습니다

- 하나님을 두려워했습니다 

- 악을 멀리했습니다

하나님께서는 그를 "내 종"이라고 하셨습니다. 

그와 같은 사람은 "땅에 없다"고 하셨습니다. 

어떤 한 날이 있었습니다.

사탄이 그를 비방한 날이었습니다. 

1. 완전하고, 곧바르며, 하나님을 두려워하고 악을 멀리하는 자
욥1:1, 8
1우스 땅에 욥이라는 이름의 한 사람이 있었는데 그 사람은 완전하고 곧바르며 [하나님]을 두려워하고 악을 멀리하는 자더라.
1There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name [was] Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.
8{주}께서 사탄에게 이르시되, 네가 내 종 욥을 깊이 살펴보았느냐? 그와 같이 완전하고 곧바르며 [하나님]을 두려워하고 악을 멀리하는 자가 땅에 없느니라, 하시니라.
8And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that [there is] none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

욥2:3
3{주}께서 사탄에게 이르시되, 네가 내 종 욥을 깊이 살펴보았느냐? 그와 같이 완전하고 곧바르며 [하나님]을 두려워하고 악을 멀리하는 자가 땅에 없느니라. 네가 나를 움직여 그를 치게 하고 까닭 없이 그를 멸하게 하려 하였으되 그가 여전히 자기의 순전함을 굳게 지키고 있도다, 하시매
3And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that [there is] none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

2. 동쪽의 모든 사람 중 가장 큰 자
욥1:3
3또한 그의 재산은 양이 칠천 마리요, 낙타가 삼천 마리요, 소가 오백 겨리요, 암나귀가 오백 마리이며 집안사람들도 심히 많았으므로 이 사람은 동쪽의 모든 사람 중에 가장 큰 자더라.
3His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.

3. 하루아침에 전 재산을 잃고 자식 10명이 죽은 자
욥1:13-19
13¶ 하루는 그의 아들딸들이 자기들의 맏형 집에서 먹고 포도즙을 마실 때에
13And there was a day when his sons and his daughters [were] eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
14한 사자가 욥에게 와서 이르되, 소들은 밭을 갈고 나귀들은 그것들 곁에서 풀을 먹는데
14And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:
15스바 사람들이 그것들을 덮쳐서 빼앗아 가고 참으로 그들이 칼날로 종들을 죽였나이다. 나만 홀로 피하여 주인께 고하나이다, 하더라.
15And the Sabeans fell [upon them], and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
16그가 아직 말 할 때에 또 다른 사람이 와서 이르되, [하나님]의 불이 하늘에서 내려와 양들과 종들을 태워 없애 버렸나이다. 나만 홀로 피하여 주인께 고하나이다, 하더라.
16While he [was] yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
17그가 아직 말 할 때에 또 다른 사람이 와서 이르되, 갈대아 사람들이 세 무리를 지어 낙타들을 덮쳐서 끌어갔고 참으로 칼날로 종들을 죽였나이다. 나만 홀로 피하여 주인께 고하나이다, 하더라.
17While he [was] yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
18그가 아직 말할 때에 또 다른 사람이 와서 이르되, 주인의 아들딸들이 자기들의 맏형 집에서 먹고 포도즙을 마시는데
18While he [was] yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters [were] eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
19보소서, 광야로부터 큰 바람이 와서 그 집의 네 모퉁이를 치매 그 집이 그 젊은이들 위에 무너지므로 그들이 죽었나이다. 나만 홀로 피하여 주인께 고하나이다, 하더라.
19And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

4. 그럼에도 죄를 짓지 않고 하나님을 원망하지 않은 자
욥1:20-22
20이에 욥이 일어나 자기의 겉옷을 찢으며 머리를 밀고 땅에 엎드려 경배하며
20Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,
21이르되, 내가 내 어머니 태에서 벌거벗고 나왔은즉 또한 벌거벗은 채 그리로 돌아가리라. 주신 분도 {주}시요 가져가신 분도 {주}시니 {주}의 이름이 찬송을 받을지어다, 하고
21And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
22이 모든 일에서 욥이 죄를 짓지도 아니하고 어리석게 [하나님]을 비난하지도 아니하였더라.
22In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

5. 발바닥부터 정수리까지 심한 종기가 온몸을 덮은 자
욥2:7-8
7¶ 이에 사탄이 {주} 앞에서 물러가 욥을 쳐서 그의 발바닥에서부터 정수리까지 심한 종기가 나게 하매
7So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.
8그가 질그릇 조각을 가져다가 그것으로 자기 몸을 긁으며 재 가운데 앉아 있더라.
8And he took him a potsherd to scrape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes.

6. 아내의 저주에도 불구하고 죄를 짓지 아니한 자
욥2:9-10
¶ 이에 그의 아내가 그에게 이르되, 당신이 아직도 당신의 순전함을 지키느냐? [하나님]을 저주하고 죽으라, 하되
9Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.
10그가 그녀에게 이르기를, 당신이 어리석은 여자들 중의 하나가 말하듯 말하니 무슨 까닭이냐? 우리가 [하나님]의 손에서 좋은 것을 받으며 또 나쁜 것을 받지 아니하겠느냐? 하고 이 모든 일에서 욥이 자기 입술로 죄를 짓지 아니하니라.
10But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

7. 친구들로부터 위로대신 정죄를 받은 자
욥4~31

8. 이에 자신의 출생을 한탄하고 친구들과 논쟁한 자
욥3~31

9. 하나님을 대면한 자
욥39-42

10. 자신을 몹시 싫어하고 회개하는 자
욥42:1-6
1그때에 욥이 {주}께 응답하여 이르되,
1Then Job answered the LORD, and said,
2주께서는 모든 것을 하실 수 있사오며 어떤 생각도 주께 숨길 수 없음을 내가 아오니
2I know that thou canst do every [thing], and [that] no thought can be withholden from thee.
3지식도 없이 이치를 가리는 자가 누구니이까? 그런즉 내가 깨닫지 못한 것을 말하였으며 내게는 너무 놀라운 일들 곧 내가 알지 못한 일들을 말하였나이다.
3Who [is] he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.
4내가 주께 간청하오니 들으소서. 내가 말하겠나이다. 내가 주께 묻겠사오니 내게 밝히 알리소서.
4Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
5내가 귀로 듣는 것을 통해 주께 대하여 들었사오나 이제는 내 눈으로 주를 뵈옵나이다.
5I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.
6그러므로 내가 내 자신을 몹시 싫어하고 티끌과 재 속에서 회개하나이다, 하니라.
6Wherefore I abhor [myself], and repent in dust and ashes.

11. 결국 하나님에 대해 옳은 것을 말함으로 회복되어 두 배의 축복을 받은 자
욥42:10-17
10욥이 자기 친구들을 위하여 기도할 때에 {주}께서 그의 포로 된 것을 돌이키시고 또 {주}께서 욥에게 그가 전에 소유했던 것의 두 배를 주시므로
10And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.
11그때에 그의 모든 형제와 그의 모든 자매와 전에 그를 알던 모든 사람들이 그에게 와서 그의 집에서 그와 함께 빵을 먹고 {주}께서 그에게 내리신 모든 재앙에 대하여 그를 위해 슬퍼하며 그를 위로하고 또 각 사람이 돈 한 개와 각 사람이 금귀고리 한 개를 그에게 주었더라.
11Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the LORD had brought upon him: every man also gave him a piece of money, and every one an earring of gold.
12이와 같이 {주}께서 욥의 마지막 끝을 그의 처음보다 더 복되게 하셨으니 그는 양 만 사천 마리와 낙타 육천 마리와 소 천 겨리와 암나귀 천 마리를 소유하였더라.
12So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.
13또 그가 아들 일곱과 딸 셋을 두었더라.
13He had also seven sons and three daughters.
14그가 첫째 딸의 이름은 여미마라 하였고 둘째 딸의 이름은 긋시아라 하였으며 셋째 딸의 이름은 게렌합북이라 하였더라.
14And he called the name of the first, Jemima; and the name of the second, Kezia; and the name of the third, Kerenhappuch.
15온 땅에서 욥의 딸들처럼 아리따운 여자들을 찾을 수 없었더라. 그들의 아버지가 그들에게 그들의 형제들 가운데서 상속 재산을 주었더라.
15And in all the land were no women found [so] fair as the daughters of Job: and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren.
16이 일 뒤에 욥이 백사십 년을 살며 자기 아들들과 손자들을 사 대까지 보았고
16After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons' sons, [even] four generations.
17이렇게 욥이 늙고 날들이 차서 죽었더라.
17So Job died, [being] old and full of days.

12. 자기를 비방한 친구들을 위해 중보한 자
욥42:10
10욥이 자기 친구들을 위하여 기도할 때에 {주}께서 그의 포로 된 것을 돌이키시고 또 {주}께서 욥에게 그가 전에 소유했던 것의 두 배를 주시므로
10And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
» 강해 어떤 한 사람이 있었습니다(There was a man) 김수광 06.21 66
62 강해 낮아지신 예수 그리스도  김수광 04.30 47
61 강해 알고 계십니까? 김수광 07.10 55
60 강해 합당하시도다(Worthy is the Lamb) 김수광 06.06 65
59 강해 여호사밧의 세 가지 질문 김수광 03.22 109
58 강해 창세기와 함께 하는 일년 52(12월 22일-31일)끝 이우진 12.16 4658
57 강해 창세기와 함께 하는 일년 51(12월 15일-21일) 이우진 12.11 5721
56 강해 창세기와 함께 하는 일년 50(12월 8일-14일) 이우진 11.28 5987
55 강해 창세기와 함께 하는 일년 49(12월 1일-7일) 이우진 11.21 5521
54 강해 창세기와 함께 하는 일년 48(11월 24일-30일) 이우진 11.18 7654