- 김영균 목사 - 

.오늘은 하나님의 말씀 속에서 달과 교회와의 관계를 살펴보려고 합니다. 

우리의 신랑이신 예수님은 의의 해(the Sun of Righteousness, 말4:2)이시며 해는 예수님을 예표하는 
반면(시19:5, 6) 주님의 신부인 교회는 달이 예표합니다. 

달이 지닌 특징들을 통해 교회와 우리 각 지체가 나아가야 할 방향과 목표를 명확히 인식하는 계기
가 되기를 바랍니다. 

1.    달에는 생명이 없습니다
골3:3 
3너희는 죽었고 너희 생명은 그리스도와 함께 [하나님] 안에 감추어져 있느니라.
3For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

갈2:2 
2내가 계시로 말미암아 올라가 내가 이방인들 가운데서 선포하는 그 복음을 그들에게 전달하되 명성 있는 자들에게는 개인적으로 하였으니 이것은 어찌하든지 내가 달음질하는 것이나 달음질한 것이 헛되지 아니하게 하려 함이라.
2And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

2.    달은 스스로 빛을 낼 수 없습니다
욥25:5
5심지어 달을 바라보아도 그것이 빛을 내지 아니하며 참으로 별들도 그분의 눈앞에서는 순수하지 아니하거늘
5Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight.

고후4:6~7
6빛에게 명령하사 어둠 속에서 빛을 비추게 하신 [하나님]께서 우리 마음에 빛을 비추사 예수 그리스도의 얼굴에 있는 [하나님]의 영광을 아는 빛을 주셨느니라.
6For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to [give] 
the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
7그러나 우리가 이 보배를 질그릇 안에 가지고 있나니 이것은 뛰어난 권능이 [하나님]에게서 나며 우리에게서 나지 아니하게 하려 함이라.
7But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

마5:16 
16이와 같이 너희 빛을 사람들 앞에 비추어 그들이 너희의 선한 행위를 보고 하늘에 계신 너희 [아버지]께 영광을 돌리게 하라.
16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

3.    달은 밤을 주관합니다
살전5장

롬13:13
13낮에 하듯이 우리가 정직하게 걸으며 흥청거리거나 술 취하지 말고 침실을 더럽히거나 방탕하지 말며 다투거나 시기하지 말자.
13Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.

빌2:15
15이것은 너희가 흠이 없고 무해한 자 곧 구부러지고 비뚤어진 민족 가운데서 책망 받을 것
이 없는 [하나님]의 아들들이 되게 하려 함이라. 그런 민족 가운데서 너희가 세상에서 빛들
로 빛나며
15That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

요8:12 
12 그때에 예수님께서 다시 그들에게 말씀하여 이르시되, 나는 세상의 빛이니 나를 따르는 자는 어둠 속에 다니지 아니하고 생명의 빛을 얻으리라, 하시니라.
12Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

4.    달은 해의 행로를 따릅니다
요14:6
6예수님께서 그에게 이르시되, 내가 곧 길이요 진리요 생명이니 나를 통하지 않고는 아무도 [아버지]께 오지 못하느니라.
6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

엡5:1
1그러므로 너희는 사랑스러운 자녀로서 [하나님]을 따르는 자가 되고
1Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

5.    달에게는 깨지지 않을 언약이 주어져 있습니다
렘33:20
20{주}가 이같이 말하노라. 만일 너희가 낮에 대한 내 언약과 밤에 대한 내 언약을 깨뜨려 낮과 밤이 그것들의 때에 있지 아니하게 할 수 있을진대
20Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;

마16:18
18또 내가 네게 이르노니, 너는 베드로라. 이 반석 위에 내가 내 교회를 세우리니 지옥의 문들이 그것을 이기지 못하리라.
18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

롬8:38~39 
38내가 확신하노니 사망이나 생명이나 천사들이나 정사들이나 권능들이나 현재 있는 것들이나 장래 있을 것들이나
38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39높음이나 깊음이나 다른 어떤 창조물이라도 능히 우리를 그리스도 예수 우리 [주] 안에 있는 [하나님]의 사랑에서 떼어 놓지 못하리라.
39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

6.    달은 인간에 의해 더럽혀져 있습니다
고후7:1 
1그러므로 극진히 사랑하는 자들아, 우리가 이 약속들을 가졌은즉 [하나님]을 두려워하는 가운데 거룩함을 완전히 이루어 육과 영의 모든 더러움에서 우리 자신을 깨끗하게 하자.
1Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

7.    달은 땅에 있는 물에 가장 큰 영향을 끼칩니다
사도행전

계17:1, 15
1또 일곱 병을 가진 일곱 천사 중의 하나가 와서 나와 이야기하며 내게 이르되, 이리로 오라. 많은 물들 위에 앉은 큰 음녀가 받을 심판을 내가 네게 보여 주리라.
1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
15또 그가 내게 이르되, 네가 본 물들 곧 음녀가 앉아 있는 물들은 백성들과 무리들과 민족들과 언어들이니라.
15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

8.    달은 땅(세상)에서 멀어질수록 밝아집니다
롬12:1
1그러므로 형제들아, 내가 [하나님]의 긍휼을 힘입어 너희에게 간청하노니 너희는 너희 몸을 거룩하고 [하나님]께서 받으실 만한 살아 있는 희생물로 드리라. 그것이 너희의 합당한 섬김이니라.
1I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.

약4:4
4너희 간음하는 남자들과 간음하는 여자들아, 세상과 친구가 되는 것이 [하나님]과 원수 되는 것인 줄 너희가 알지 못하느냐? 그러므로 누구든지 세상의 친구가 되고자 하는 자는 [하나님]의 원수가 되느니라.
4Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

9.    해와 달 사이에 땅(세상)이 끼어들면 월식이 생깁니다
요일2:25~26
25그분께서 우리에게 약속하신 약속은 이것이니 곧 영원한 생명이라.

25And this is the promise that he hath promised us, [even] eternal life.
26너희를 유혹하는 자들에 관하여 내가 이것들을 너희에게 썼노라.
26These [things] have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

menu