?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

택함(Election)받은 증거들

- 김영균 목사 -

[본문] 살전1:1-4
1바울과 실루아노와 디모데는 [하나님] [아버지]와 [주] 예수 그리스도 안에 있는 데살로니가 사람들의 교회에 편지하노니 [하나님] 우리 [아버지]와 [주] 예수 그리스도로부터 은혜와 평강이 너희에게 있기를 원하노라.
1Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians [which is] in God the Father and [in] the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace [be] unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
2우리가 기도할 때에 너희에 대해 말하며 너희 모두로 인해 항상 [하나님]께 감사드림은
2We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;
3[하나님] 곧 우리 [아버지]의 눈앞에서 우리 [주] 예수 그리스도 안에 있는 너희의 믿음의 행위와 사랑의 수고와 소망의 인내를 끊임없이 기억하기 때문이니
3Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;
4사랑하는 형제들아, [하나님]께서 너희를 선택하셨음을 아노라.
4Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.

택함받음(election) 교리는 예정론자들에 의해 매우 왜곡되어왔고 많은 사람을 혼돈으로 몰아갑니다. 하나님께서는 이스라엘 민족을 택하셨으며(사45:4) 또한 예수 그리스도를 택한 자로 삼으셨습니다(사42:1, 딛1:1). 

사45:4
4내가 나의 종 야곱 곧 나의 선택한 자 이스라엘을 위하여 네 이름으로 너를 불렀나니 너는 나를 알지 못하였을지라도 나는 네게 이름을 주었노라.
4For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

사42:1 
1내가 떠받쳐 주는 나의 종, 내 혼이 기뻐하는 자 곧 나의 선택한 자를 보라. 내가 내 영을 그 위에 두었은즉 그가 이방인들에게 판단의 공의를 베풀리라.
1Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, [in whom] my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

딛1:1 
1[하나님]의 종이요 예수 그리스도의 사도인 바울은 [하나님]께서 선택하신 자들의 믿음에 따라, 하나님의 성품을 따르는 진리를 인정함에 따라
1Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

아담 안에 있던 죄인들은 예수님을 믿어 그리스도 안으로 들어가게 되면(고전12:13) 그분 안에서 자동적으로 택함 받은 자들이 됩니다.(벧전1:2, 골3:12). 

고전12:13
우리가 유대인이나 이방인이나 매인 자나 자유로운 자나 모두 한 성령에 의해 침례를 받아 한 몸 안으로 들어왔으며 모두가 마시게 되어 한 성령 안으로 들어왔느니라.13For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

벧전1:2
2곧 [하나님] [아버지]의 미리 아심에 따라 성령의 거룩히 구별하심을 통해 순종함과 예수 그리스도의 피 뿌림에 이르도록 선택 받은 자들에게 편지하노니 은혜와 평강이 너희에게 더욱 많이 있기를 원하노라.
2Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

골3:12
12그러므로 너희는 [하나님]께서 선택하신 자요 거룩하고 사랑받는 자로서 긍휼히 여기는 심정과 친절과 겸손한 생각과 온유함과 오래 참음을 입고
12Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

특히 이 교리는 구원과 관련된 것이 “아니고” 섬김을 위한 것입니다(사42:1)에서 예수님의 경우를 주목할 것). 그리스도 안에서 택함 받은 우리 그리스도인들은 증거들을 내보임으로서 택함 받았음을 확고히 해야 합니다(벧후1:10). 그리하여야 우리 주 곧 구원자 예수님의 왕국에 풍성하게 들어갈 수 있습니다(벧후1:11).

벧후1:10, 11
10그러므로 형제들아, 더욱 열심을 내어 너희를 부르신 것과 선택하신 것을 확고히 하라. 너희가 이것들을 행하면 결코 넘어지지 아니하리니
10Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
11이렇게 우리 [주] 곧 [구원자] 예수 그리스도의 영존하는 왕국에 들어감을 주께서 너희에게 풍성히 베푸시리라.
11For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
12그러므로 비록 너희가 이것들을 알고 현재의 진리에 굳게 서 있을지라도 너희가 항상 그것들을 기억하게 하는 일에 내가 게으르지 아니하리라.
12Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance 

1. 믿음의 일(행위)(Work of faith), 변화된 생활
①롬3:20 
20그러므로 율법의 행위로는 어떤 육체도 그분의 눈앞에서 의롭게 될 수 없나니 율법으로는 죄를 알게 되느니라.
20Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law [is] the knowledge of sin.

②엡2:10 
10우리는 그분의 작품이요 그리스도 예수님 안에서 선한 행위를 하도록 창조된 자들이니라. [하나님]께서 그 선한 행위를 미리 정하신 것은 우리가 그 행위 가운데서 걷게 하려 하심이니라.
10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

③약1:21-27
21그러므로 모든 더러움과 넘치는 악을 내버리고 접붙여진 말씀 곧 능히 너희 혼을 구원할 수 있는 말씀을 온유함으로 받으라.
21Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22오직 너희는 말씀을 행하는 자가 되고 듣기만 하여 너희 자신을 속이는 자가 되지 말라.
22But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23누구든지 말씀을 듣고 행하지 아니하는 자는 거울로 자기의 본래 얼굴을 들여다보는 사람과 같으니라.
23For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24그는 자기를 바라보고 자기 길로 가서 자기가 어떤 사람인지 즉시 잊어버리거니와
24For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25누구든지 자유롭게 하는 완전한 법을 들여다보며 그 안에 거하는 자는 듣고 잊어버리는 자가 아니요, 그 일을 행하는 자니 이 사람은 자기가 행하는 일에서 복을 받으리라.
25But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
26너희 가운데 어떤 사람이 신앙심이 있어 보이되 자기 혀를 제어하지 아니하고 자기 마음을 속이면 이 사람의 신앙 행위는 헛것이니라.
26If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain.
27[하나님] 곧 [아버지] 앞에서 순수하고 더럽지 않은 신앙 행위는 이것이니 즉 고난 중에 있는 아버지 없는 자들과 과부들을 돌아보고 세상으로부터 자기를 지켜 더럽혀지지 아니하는 것이니라.
27Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world.

2. 사랑의 수고(labour of love), 이타적인 삶
①고후11:11
11무슨 까닭이냐? 내가 너희를 사랑하지 아니하기 때문이냐? [하나님]께서 아시느니라.
11Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth.

②고린도전서13장

③계2:2-5
2내가 네 행위와 수고와 인내와 또 네가 악한 자들을 용납하지 못함을 아노니 스스로 사도라고 말하나 사도가 아닌 자들을 네가 시험하여 그들이 거짓말하는 자들임을 알아내었으며
2I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
3또 참고 인내하며 내 이름을 위해 수고하고 낙심하지 아니하였느니라.
3And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
4그럼에도 불구하고 내가 너를 책망할 것이 조금 있나니 이는 네가 너의 처음 사랑을 버렸기 때문이라.
4Nevertheless I have [somewhat] against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5그러므로 네가 어디로부터 떨어졌는지 기억하고 회개하며 처음 행위를 하라. 만일 그리하지 아니하고 네가 회개하지 아니하면 내가 속히 네게 가서 네 등잔대를 그것의 자리에서 옮기리라.
5Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

3. 소망의 인내(patience of hope), 오심을 기다림
①골1:27
27[하나님]께서는 이방인들 가운데서 이 신비의 영광의 풍성함이 무엇인지 자신의 성도들에게 알리려 하시는데 이 신비는 너희 안에 계신 그리스도 곧 영광의 소망이시니라.
27To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

②롬8:22-25 
22또 온 창조 세계가 지금까지 함께 신음하며 고통 중에 산고를 치르는 줄을 우리가 아나니
22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23그들뿐 아니라 우리 자신 곧 성령의 첫 열매를 소유한 우리까지도 속으로 신음하며 양자 삼으심 즉 우리 몸의 구속을 기다림은
23And not only [they], but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body.
24우리가 소망으로 구원을 받았기 때문이라. 그러나 보이는 소망은 소망이 아니니 어찌하여 사람이 보는 것을 여전히 바라리요?
24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25그러나 우리가 보지 못하는 것을 우리가 바라면 인내로 그것을 기다리느니라.
25But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience wait for [it].

③히6:19-20 
19우리에게 있는 이 소망은 혼의 닻과 같아서 확실하고 굳건하여 휘장 안에 있는 것 속으로 들어가나니
19Which [hope] we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
20앞서 달려가신 분 곧 예수님께서 멜기세덱의 계통에 따라 영원토록 대제사장이 되사 우리를 위해 거기로 들어가셨느니라.
20Whither the forerunner is for us entered, [even] Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

④딛2:13 
13저 복된 소망과 위대하신 [하나님] 곧 우리의 [구원자] 예수 그리스도의 영광스러운 나타나심을 기다리게 하셨느니라.
13Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

⑤살전1:10 
10그분께서 죽은 자들로부터 살리신 그분의 [아들]께서 하늘로부터 오실 것을 기다리는지 보여 주나니 이분은 곧 다가올 진노로부터 우리를 건져 내신 예수님이시니라.
10And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, [even] Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

⑥벧전1:3
3[하나님] 곧 우리 [아버지]의 눈앞에서 우리 [주] 예수 그리스도 안에 있는 너희의 믿음의 행위와 사랑의 수고와 소망의 인내를 끊임없이 기억하기 때문이니
3Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father; 

- 만약 우리의 행위가 종교적 행위에 그친다면

- 만약 우리의 수고가 형식적 사랑에 그친다면

- 만약 우리의 인내가 인위적 인내에 그친다면

우리는 죽어 하늘나라에는 가겠지만 이 지상에서는 주님을 영화롭게 하지는 못합니다. 결과적으로 우리는 ‘택함 받은 자’의 신분은 소유했지만 그 증거는 보여주지 못하게 됩니다.

menu