?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

예수님의 승천

- 김영균 목사 - 

[본문] 눅24:51, 52 
51 그리고 그분께서 그들에게 복을 주시는 동안 이러한 일이 있었으니, 그분께서 그들로부터 떨어져 하늘 속으로 들려 올라가셨더라.

And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.

52 그런즉 그들이 그분을 경배하였고 크나큰 즐거움으로 예루살렘으로 되돌아갔더라.

And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

승천은 그리스도께서 눈에 보이게 지상을 떠나 하늘로 올라가신 사건입니다(행1:9-11). 
승천은 성경 전반에 걸쳐 예언되어 있습니다(시68:18, 눅9:51, 요14:28). 

행1:9-11
9 그리고 그분께서 이런 것들을 말씀하신 후에 그들이 보는 동안 그분께서 들려 올라가셨더라. 그러고 나서 구름이 그분을 영접하였으니, 그들의 시야에서 그분이 사라지셨더라.

And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 그리하여 그분께서 올라가시는 동안 그들이 하늘 쪽을 확고히 바라보고 있었는데, 보라, 흰옷 복장을 한 남자 둘이 그들 곁에 섰더라.

And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 그들이 또한 말하기를, “너희, 갈릴리 사람들아, 어찌하여 너희는 서서 하늘 속을 올려다보며 응시하느냐? 이 동일한 예수님께서는 너희를 떠나 하늘 속으로 들려 올라가신 분이시니, 너희가 그분께서 하늘 속으로 가심을 본 것과 같은 방식 그대로 그렇게 오시리라.” 하였더라.

Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

- 예수 그리스도의 인성을 나타낼 때는 ‘들려올리셨다(taken up)’, 신성으로 나타내실 때는 ‘올라가시다(ascend)’라는 표현이 사용되었습니다. 

시68:18
18 당신께서 높은 데 올라가셨나이다. 당신께서 포로로 잡힌 자들을 사로잡아 인도하셨나이다. 당신께서 사람들을 위한 선물들을 받으셨나이다. 진정 반역적인 자들을 위해서도 그리하셨나니, 주 하나님께서 그들 가운데 거하려 하심이니이다.

Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.

눅9:51
51 ¶ 그러고 나서 이러한 일이 있었으니, 그분께서 위로 들림을 받으셔야 할 때가 되자 그분께서 예루살렘으로 가시려고 자신의 얼굴을 확고히 고정하셨고

51 ¶ And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,

요14:28

28 너희는 내가 너희에게 말하기를, ‘내가 떠나가고 너희에게 다시 오느니라.’라고 한 것을 들었도다. 만일 너희가 나를 사랑하였다면 너희는 크게 기뻐하였으리라. 이는 내가 말하기를, ‘내가 아버지께 가는도다.’ 한 까닭이니, 나의 아버지께서 나보다 더 위대하시기 때문이라.

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

승천은 부활 후 40일이 지나 이루어졌습니다. 이후 주님은 높은 곳에 계신 존엄하신 분의 오른편에 앉으셨습니다(히1:3). 승천은 그리스도의 현재 상태를 나타내는 가장 중요한 교리 중 하나입니다.

히1:3 
3 그 아들은 하나님의 영광의 찬란함이시요, 그분의 위격의 정확한 형상이시니, 자신의 권능의 말씀으로 모든 것들을 지탱하고 계시느니라. 그분께서는 자신을 통하여 우리의 죄들을 깨끗하게 하셨고 높이 계시는 존엄하신 분의 오른편에 앉으셨도다.

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

- 앉으신 것은 ‘구속 사역을 마치셨기’ 때문입니다.

요20:16, 17 
16 예수님께서 그녀에게 말씀하시기를, “마리아야.” 하시니라. 그녀가 자신의 몸을 돌이켜서 그분께 말씀드리기를, “랍보니.” 하니라. 그것은 “스승님”이라고 말하는 것이라.

Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

17 예수님께서 그녀에게 말씀하시기를, “나를 만지지 말라. 이는 내가 아직 나의 아버지께 올라가지 아니하였기 때문이라. 그러나 나의 형제들에게 가서 그들에게 ‘내가 나의 아버지이신 너희 아버지께로, 또 나의 하나님이신 너희 하나님께로 올라가노라.’ 하고 말하라.” 하시니라.

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

1. 승천의 모습

① 눅24:51 
② 행1:9-11 

③ 히1:3

2. 승천의 목적

①  행5:31 ‘이스라엘의 통치자와 구원자가 되시고자’
31 하나님께서 그분의 오른손으로 그분을 크게 높이시어 한 통치자와 한 구원자가 되게 하셨으니, 이스라엘에게 회개와 죄들의 용서함을 주시기 위함이라.

Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

②  히6:20 ‘우리들이 갈 길을 보여주시고자’
20 앞서 달려가신 분께서 우리를 위하여 거기로 들어가셨으니, 바로 예수님이시요, 영원토록 멜키세덱의 계열에 따른 대제사장이 된 분이시라.

Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

③  요14:2 ‘우리의 처소를 예비하시고자’
2 나의 아버지의 집에는 많은 저택들이 있느니라. 만일 그렇지 아니하였더라면 내가 너희에게 알려주었으리라. 나는 너희를 위하여 한 처소를 예비하러 가노라.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

※ 엡2:6 그리고 우리를 함께 일으키셨으며, 우리를 그리스도 예수 안에서 하늘의 처소들에 함께 앉히셨느니라.  
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 

④  엡4:10 ‘모든 것을 충만케 하시고자’
10 내려가신 그분은 또한 모든 하늘들보다 아득히 위로 올라가신 바로 그분이시니, 그분께서 모든 것들을 가득 채우려 하심이라.)

He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

- 예수님께서는 지옥을 다녀오신 후 하늘로 올라가셨습니다.

3. 승천의 결과
①  선물을 주심(엡4:8)
엡4:8,11
8 이런 이유로 그분께서 이같이 말씀하시느니라. “그분께서 높은 곳으로 올라가셨을 때, 그분께서 포로들을 사로잡아 인도하셨으며 사람들에게는 선물들을 주셨도다.”

Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
11 그리고 그분께서는 어떤 이들을 사도들로, 또 어떤 이들을 예언자들로, 또 어떤 이들을 복음 전도자들로, 또 어떤 이들을 목양자들, 곧 선생들로 주셨으니,

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

- 선물은 사람이었습니다.

②  성령을 보내심(행2:33)
행2:33
33 그러므로 하나님의 오른손에 의하여 크게 높아지시고 아버지에게서 성령님의 약속을 받으신 그분께서 이것을 흘려보내셨으니, 너희가 지금 보고 듣고 있는 것이라.

Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

③  구속사역이 완성됨을 확증하심(히1:3)
히1:3

④  은혜의 왕좌에 나아갈 수 있음(히4:14-16, 히7:5, 히10:22)
히4:14-16
14 그런즉 우리에게 위대하신 한 대제사장, 곧 하늘들 속으로 넘어가신 하나님의 아들, 예수님께서 계심을 알고 있으므로 우리가 우리의 신앙 고백을 굳게 붙들자.

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 이는 우리에게 계신 한 대제사장은 우리의 연약함들을 공감하지 못하는 분이 아니시기 때문이라. 오히려 모든 점들에서 우리가 그러한 것처럼 시험을 받으셨으나, 그럼에도 죄는 없는 분이시라.

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 그러므로 우리가 담대하게 은혜의 보좌로 나아가자. 이는 우리가 자비를 얻어 내고 필요한 때에 도우시는 은혜를 발견하고자 함이라.

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

히7:25
25 이런 이유로 그분께서 항상 살아 계시어 그들을 위하여 중보하시나니, 그분께서는 자신에 의하여 하나님께 나아오는 자들을 능히 끝까지 구원하실 수 있느니라.

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

히10:22
22 우리가 믿음의 전적인 확신 가운데 진실한 마음으로 가까이 나아가자. 우리의 마음은 악한 양심으로부터 피 뿌림을 받았으며 우리의 몸은 순수한 물로 씻겨졌느니라.

Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

※ 롬5:1, 2
1 그러므로 믿음으로 정당함을 입증받은 우리에게는 우리 주 예수 그리스도를 통하여 하나님과 함께한 화평이 있느니라.
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 또한 우리가 그분으로 말미암아 우리가 서 있는 이 은혜 안에 믿음으로 들어감을 얻으며, 하나님의 영광의 소망을 크게 기뻐하느니라.
By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

⑤  영적 존재들이 그분께 순종함(벧전3:22)
벧전3:22
22 그분께서는 하늘 속으로 들어가셨고 하나님의 오른편에 계시니, 천사들과 권위들과 권능들이 그분께 복종하게 되느니라.

Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

- 예수 그리스도께서 승천하심으로써 일종의 대관식이 열렸다고 볼 수 있습니다

- 재림할 때 있게 될 일 
※ 사24:21-23
21 그리고 그날에 이러한 일이 있으리니, 주께서 높은 곳에 있는 높은 이들의 군대와 땅 위에 있는 땅의 왕들을 벌하시리라.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 그리하면 그들은 마치 죄수들이 구렁 안에 모아진 것같이 한데 모아질 것이요, 감옥 안에 갇히리니, 여러 날들이 지난 후에 그들은 벌을 받으리라.

And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 그때 달이 당혹스러워하고 해가 부끄러워하리니, 곧 만군의 주께서 시온산과 예루살렘 안에서와 그의 원로들 앞에서 영광스럽게 통치하실 때라.

Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

※ 딤3:16 
또한 경건의 신비는 논란의 여지없이 위대하도다. 하나님께서는 육체로 명백하게 나타나셨고, 성령 안에서 정당함을 입증받으셨으며, 천사들에게 보이셨고, 이방인들에게 선포되셨으며, 세상 속에서 믿어지셨고, 영광 속으로 들리어 영접받으셨도다.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 

위대한 신비인 성육신으로 시작된 주님의 생애는 영광 속으로 올려져서 영접을 받으시는 승천으로 마무리 됩니다. 할렐루야!

menu