?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+크게 -작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

하나님의 어린양

- 김영균 목사 -  

[본문] 계22:1-5

1내가 새 하늘과 새 땅을 보았으니 이는 처음 하늘과 처음 땅이 사라졌고 바다도 다시는 있지 아니하였기 때문이더라.

1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2나 요한이 보매 거룩한 도시 새 예루살렘이 신부가 자기 남편을 위하여 단장한 것 같이 예비한 채 하늘에서 [하나님]으로부터 내려오더라.

2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3내가 하늘에서 나는 큰 음성을 들으니 이르되, 보라, [하나님]의 성막이 사람들과 함께 있고 그분께서 그들과 함께 거하시리라. 그들은 그분의 백성이 되고 [하나님]께서는 친히 그들과 함께 계셔서 그들의 [하나님]이 되시리라.

3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.
4또 [하나님]께서 그들의 눈에서 모든 눈물을 씻어 주시리라. 다시는 사망이 없고 슬픔도 울부짖음도 없으며 또 아픔도 다시는 없으리니 이는 이전 것들이 지나갔기 때문이라, 하더라.

4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5왕좌에 앉으신 분께서 이르시되, 보라, 내가 모든 것을 새롭게 하노라, 하시고 또 내게 이르시되, 이 말들은 참되고 신실하니 기록하라, 하시며

5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

온 우주의 중심에 우뚝 서 계신 하나님의 어린양께서는 성경에,

1.    예표되셨고(typified) 창 3:21, 계 13:8
창3:21
21{주} [하나님]께서 또한 아담과 그의 아내에게 가죽옷을 만들어 입히시니라.

21Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

계13:8
8땅에 거하는 모든 자들 곧 세상의 창건 이후로 죽임을 당한 [어린양]의 생명책에 이름이 기록되지 않은 자들이 그에게 경배하리라.
8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 

2.    예언되셨으며(prophesied): 창 22:8
창22:8
8아브라함이 이르되, 내 아들아, 번제 헌물로 쓸 어린양은 [하나님]께서 자신을 위하여 예비하시리라, 하고 이처럼 그 두 사람이 함께 가서
8And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together. 

3.    적용되셨고(applied): 출 12:21-28
출12:21~28
21¶ 그때에 모세가 이스라엘의 모든 장로들을 불러 그들에게 이르되, 나가서 너희 가족들에 따라 너희를 위해 어린양을 취하여 그 유월절 어린양을 죽이고
21Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.
22우슬초 한 묶음을 가져다가 대야에 담은 피에 그것을 적셔서 대야에 있는 피를 문의 인방과 양 옆 기둥에 뿌리고 아침까지 너희 중 한 사람도 자기 집 문 밖에 나가지 말지니라.
22And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip [it] in the blood that [is] in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that [is] in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.
23{주}께서 두루 지나가시며 이집트 사람들을 치실 때에 문의 인방과 양 옆 기둥의 피를 보시면 {주}께서 그 문을 넘어가시고 파멸시키는 자가 너희 집에 들어가 너희를 치지 못하게 하시리라.
23For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite [you].
24너희는 이것을 너와 네 아들들에게 규례로 삼아 영원토록 지킬 것이요,
24And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever.
25이후에 {주}께서 약속하신 대로 그분께서 너희에게 주실 땅에 너희가 들어갈 때에 이 예식을 지킬 것이니라.
25And it shall come to pass, when ye be come to the land which the LORD will give you, according as he hath promised, that ye shall keep this service.
26이후에 너희 자녀들이 너희에게 이르기를, 이 예식이 무엇을 뜻하나이까? 하면
26And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?
27너희는 이르기를, 그것은 {주}의 유월절 희생물이니라. 그분께서 이집트 사람들을 치실 때에 이집트에 있던 이스라엘 자손의 집을 넘어가사 우리의 집을 건져 주셨느니라, 하라, 하매 백성이 머리 숙여 경배하니라.
27That ye shall say, It [is] the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.
28이스라엘 자손이 물러가서 그대로 행하되 {주}께서 모세와 아론에게 명령하신 대로 행하니라.
28And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they. 

4.    의인화 되셨으며(personified): 사 53
사53
1우리가 전한 것을 누가 믿었느냐? {주}의 팔이 누구에게 나타났느냐?
1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
2그가 그분 앞에서 연한 초목같이, 마른 땅에서 나온 뿌리같이 자랄 터이니 그에게는 모양도 없고 우아함도 없으며 우리가 그를 볼 때에 그를 흠모할 만한 아름다움이 없도다.
2For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, [there is] no beauty that we should desire him.
3그는 사람들에게 멸시를 당하고 거부되었으며 슬픔의 사람이요, 고통을 잘 아는 자라. 우리는 그를 피하려는 것 같이 우리의 얼굴을 감추었으며 그는 멸시를 당하였고 우리는 그를 귀히 여기지 아니하였도다.
3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4¶ 참으로 그는 우리의 고통을 짊어지고 우리의 슬픔을 담당하였거늘 우리는 그가 매를 맞고 [하나님]께 맞아 고난을 당한다고 생각하였노라.
4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5그러나 그는 우리의 범법들로 인해 부상을 당하고 우리의 불법들로 인해 상하였노라. 그가 징벌을 받음으로 우리가 화평을 누리고 그가 채찍에 맞음으로 우리가 고침을 받았도다.
5But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6우리는 다 양 같아서 길을 잃고 각각 자기 길로 갔거늘 {주}께서는 우리 모두의 불법을 그에게 담당시키셨도다.
6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7그는 학대를 당하고 고난을 당하였어도 자기 입을 열지 아니하였으며 도살장으로 향하는 어린양같이 끌려가며 털 깎는 자 앞에서 잠잠한 양같이 자기 입을 열지 아니하는도다.
7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8그는 감옥에도 가지 못하고 공정한 재판도 받지 못하였으니 누가 그의 세대를 밝히 드러내리요? 그는 산 자들의 땅에서 끊어졌으며 내 백성의 범법으로 인하여 매를 맞았도다.
8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9또 그는 사악한 자들과 더불어 자기 무덤을 만들었으며 죽어서는 부자와 함께하였으니 이는 그가 폭력을 행사하지 아니하였고 그의 입에 속임수가 없었기 때문이라.
9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither [was any] deceit in his mouth.
10¶ 그러나 {주}께서 그를 상하게 하는 것을 기뻐하사 그를 고통에 두셨은즉 주께서 그의 혼을 죄로 인한 헌물로 삼으실 때에 그가 자기 씨를 보고 자기 날들을 길게 하며 또 {주}의 기뻐하시는 일이 그의 손에서 번영하리로다.
10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11그가 자기 혼이 해산의 고통을 치른 것을 보고 만족하게 여기리라. 나의 의로운 종이 자기 지식으로 많은 사람을 의롭게 하리니 그가 그들의 불법들을 담당하리라.
11He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
12그러므로 내가 그로 하여금 위대한 자들과 몫을 나누게 하리니 그가 강한 자들과 노략한 것을 나누리라. 이는 그가 자기 혼을 쏟아 부어 죽기까지 하며 범법자들과 함께 계수되었기 때문이니라. 그는 많은 사람들의 죄를 담당하였으며 범법자들을 위해 중보하였느니라.
12Therefore will I divide him [a portion] with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

5.    신원이 확인되셨고(identified): 요 1:29
요1:29 
¶ 다음 날 요한이 예수님께서 자기에게 오시는 것을 보고 이르되, 세상 죄를 제거하시는 [하나님]의 [어린양]을 보라.
29The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. 

6.    십자가에 못박히셨으며(crucified): 요 19:28-30
요19:28~30
¶ 이 일 뒤에 예수님께서 이제 모든 일이 이루어진 줄 아시고 성경 기록을 성취하시려고 이르시되, 내가 목마르다, 하시니
28After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
29이제 거기에 식초가 가득히 담긴 그릇이 놓여 있으므로 그들이 해면을 식초로 적신 뒤에 우슬초에 달아 그분의 입에 대니라.
29Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put [it] upon hyssop, and put [it] to his mouth.
30그러므로 예수님께서 식초를 받으신 뒤에 이르시되, 다 이루었다, 하시고 머리를 숙이신 뒤 숨을 거두시니라.
30When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. 

7.    영광을 받으셨습니다(glorified): 계 5:9-14
계5:9~14 
9그들이 새 노래를 불러 이르되, 주께서 그 책을 취하시고 그 책의 봉인들을 열기에 합당하시나이다. 주께서 죽임을 당하시고 주의 피로 모든 족속과 언어와 백성과 민족 가운데서 우리를 구속하사 [하나님]께 드리셨으며
9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10또 우리 [하나님]을 위해 우리를 왕과 제사장으로 삼으셨으니 우리가 땅에서 통치하리이다, 하더라.
10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
11또 내가 보고 왕좌와 짐승들과 장로들을 둘러싼 많은 천사들의 음성을 들었는데 그들의 수는 만만이요 천천이더라.
11And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
12그들이 큰 음성으로 이르되, 죽임을 당하신 [어린양]께서 권능과 부와 지혜와 힘과 존귀와 영광과 찬송을 받기에 합당하시도다, 하더라.
12Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
13또 내가 들으니 하늘과 땅 위와 땅 아래에 있는 모든 창조물과 바다에 있는 것들과 그것들 안에 있는 모든 것들이 이르되, 왕좌에 앉으신 분과 [어린양]께 찬송과 존귀와 영광과 권능이 영원무궁토록 있으리로다, 하더라.
13And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
14이에 네 짐승이 이르되, 아멘, 하고 스물네 장로가 엎드려 영원무궁토록 살아 계시는 그분께 경배하더라.
14And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four [and] twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever. 

p.s. 이분은 성경의 결론인 계시록에 28번이나 언급되어 있으며 온 우주를 지금 현재 다스리고 계시는 만군의 주님이십니다.(계 22:1-5) 할렐루야!

menu